• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Screen-Shot-2016-12-15-at-6.56.03-PM-600x283.png

Bill Clinton not available?

So if Trump dies tomorrow, Trump should still be the elected President & they swear in his dead body Jan.20? People didn't vote to elect Pence as President. Why not have the chance to vote on a live preferred Prez choice or at least throw the decision to the House?

With the long period between the election & being sworn in, a mid-course recheck that circumstances haven't changed is a good purpose for the EC vote now imo.

Entirely different circumstance. The actual physical ec vote is someone showing up in person that just relays what the individual state/region results were.

Thats no longer needed due to communication advances. The state can now report the results on its own, without sending representatives to do so.

Your example concerns the death of a president elect. I'd assume they'd swear in the vpe, but admittedly I'm not certain because I've never researched it.

This very well could be the beginning of the end for Facebook; they better tread VERY carefully here.

Conservatives get a whiff of dishonesty and they'll be looking for conservative FB competitor.

In fact, if I'm Fox News, I would actively pursue this... they already have a conservative subscriber base that doesn't really trust FB anyway.

I wish, but unfortunately don't think it will be that easy. Facebook is probably here to stay. Too big. And most people are too stupid to realize they're being fooled.

Michelle Obama is going to get pummeled once out of office. She'll become even more vocal with full expectations that everyone will continue to keep her perched upon her own special little pedestal. But the haters will start coming out of the woodwork---and it won't just be the fringe. There are a lot of people in this country sick and tired of her bemoaning our great country. It's coming, and her shock and dismay will be more arrogant finger pointing and blaming.....which will further fuel the backlash.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/12/michelle-obama-hope-oprah-interview-232734

“We feel the difference now. See, now, we’re feeling what not having hope feels like, you know,” the first lady told Oprah Winfrey in an interview excerpt broadcast Friday on “CBS This Morning.”

Entirely different circumstance. The actual physical ec vote is someone showing up in person that just relays what the individual state/region results were.

Thats no longer needed due to communication advances. The state can now report the results on its own, without sending representatives to do so.

Your example concerns the death of a president elect. I'd assume they'd swear in the vpe, but admittedly I'm not certain because I've never researched it.

I wish, but unfortunately don't think it will be that easy. Facebook is probably here to stay. Too big. And most people are too stupid to realize they're being fooled.
Wall St's graveyard is littered with companies that thought they were big enough to survive.

I'm sure MySpace thought they were invincible at one point.

Best thing about America after January 20th is Obama will have lots of time to single handidly catch and kill terrorist, like he did with Bin Laden.

Nothing gave me a bigger laugh than Obama sycophants claiming this the last 5 years. Barack killed Bin Laden. Yeah, could not have done it without him.:joy:

Yeah it may stay, but if it keeps pushing a left wing globalist position, Facebook will mainly become a leftwing website. No different than Infowars for right wingists. Facebook won't be legitimate.

IowaHawk is great. Was just about to post this. Pretty sure I recall you, Austin, saying you read Instapundit. He was a professor of mine years ago - funny, we all thought he was liberal at the time. Talked to someone who graduated UT recently, he tells me the effort there to run Reynolds off over a Tweet was led by students, not the administration as I assumed.

Texas Woman's University takes "Holiday" out of parties in December. That's right. Definitely don't call your December parties "Christmas" parties, but on top of that, don't even call them "Holiday" parties. Instead, call them "End of Semester" parties.

Texas Woman's University takes "Holiday" out of parties in December. That's right. Definitely don't call your December parties "Christmas" parties, but on top of that, don't even call them "Holiday" parties. Instead, call them "End of Semester" parties.
Those bitches up there are strange, anyway. Once had a TWU grad as my nurse while in the hospital. What a cold, insensitive snot, she.

IowaHawk is great. Was just about to post this. Pretty sure I recall you, Austin, saying you read Instapundit. He was a professor of mine years ago - funny, we all thought he was liberal at the time. Talked to someone who graduated UT recently, he tells me the effort there to run Reynolds off over a Tweet was led by students, not the administration as I assumed.
I met Glenn a couple times. Great guy.

Reactions: morgousky
Wall St's graveyard is littered with companies that thought they were big enough to survive.

I'm sure MySpace thought they were invincible at one point.

Those two may be the same product, but their reach/user base is entirely different. Facebook encompasses nearly everyone with Internet access.

That doesn't make them invulnerable, which is why I said "probably". But it makes them really tough to overtake.

Yeah it may stay, but if it keeps pushing a left wing globalist position, Facebook will mainly become a leftwing website. No different than Infowars for right wingists. Facebook won't be legitimate.

It's already is. But anyone who uses their fb feed as a legitimate news source probably won't be able to tell the difference, sadly.

It's already is. But anyone who uses their fb feed as a legitimate news source probably won't be able to tell the difference, sadly.

For sure. I guess I meant as moderate liberals and conservatives ditch the site. What will be left will be a smaller percentage of people it is reaching.

I was mean. Drinking too much this holiday season.

Let me modify that mean post.

If you voted for Obama once, you're just uninformed, gullible, or a "Memorial Day" voter. Not necessarily a bad person. Maybe just not very politically savvy.

If you voted for him twice and aren't anti-American ? Well, then you're an idiot.

Sorry if I hurt some feelings. Felt the need to clarify.

Merry Christmas.

Michelle O is one sick person:

"“We are feeling what not having hope feels like,” Obama told Winfrey in response to a question about whether President Obama had achieved the “hope and change” he promised while campaigning in 2008."

Like the world is ending w/o Barack in charge. Good grief.

Michelle O is one sick person:

"“We are feeling what not having hope feels like,” Obama told Winfrey in response to a question about whether President Obama had achieved the “hope and change” he promised while campaigning in 2008."

Like the world is ending w/o Barack in charge. Good grief.
I agree with you but I would bet my house that if she runs for president, the libs will elect her. Smh

Reactions: moe_schmoe
Kremlin is calling for Obama to put his money where his mouth is.

“Either stop talking about it or finally provide some evidence. Otherwise it looks indecent,” Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov told reporters in Tokyo.

This hissy fit the left is throwing is giving Putin exactly what he wants and making America look weak. The whole world has to be laughing at this shit show.

Don't worry, Obama took off his superman cape and is now swimming towards China to get it back. Word is he hasn't been this motivated since he killed Osama by himself.

Something I am truly worried about:

Obama flies around the Earth in reverse for 50 times taking us back to October 27th, and stops the Russians from stealing the election

I agree with you but I would bet my house that if she runs for president, the libs will elect her. Smh

I think in this climate, she'd get crushed. No way America would put the obama's back in the White House once they get a taste of a Trump.

Pocahontas, Castro, or a new Bernie is what they'll go with. And they'll lose again and again and again.

Minority faker, muslims, Cuban Castro's.

How in the living F could anyone vote for that party?

Cliff notes?

From what I kinda overheard,

From when he took office 8 yrs ago...
Economy is in great shape
Unemployment hitting 10% now at 4%
Greatest growth in recent history
The reason Syria is hell is because of Russia and wait for it Iran.

Flip to weather channel

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT