POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was on YouTube listening to some music and they are playing that ad that has those celebrities begging for the Electors to change their votes to Hillary. Saw it played on 2 or 3 videos I watched. The left is pushing it hard. Too bad cause it ain't gonna work lol.

Reactions: MrLair
Was on YouTube listening to some music and they are playing that ad that has those celebrities begging for the Electors to change their votes to Hillary. Saw it played on 2 or 3 videos I watched. The left is pushing it hard. Too bad cause it ain't gonna work lol.

They just don't understand. Y'all, well some, are great actors. Make good movies.

But Ohio Joe and Alabama Cindy don't give a **** about your political views or who you approve of.

So shut the **** up.

Or keep doing it because it is helping push normal people that are in the middle against the left.

Reactions: screwduke1
I actually like the word. Unpresidented

Obama will be unpresidented in about a month.

The left doesn't seem to realize, but they're killing their own narrative. With one accidental spelling error Trump has completely change the entire conversation, and is dominating the coverage, social media, etc...

Russian hacking is an afterthought today. Instead the mob is too focused on a meaningless spelling error.

Reactions: screwduke1
The left doesn't seem to realize, but they're killing their own narrative. With one accidental spelling error Trump has completely change the entire conversation, and is dominating the coverage, social media, etc...

Russian hacking is an afterthought today. Instead the mob is too focused on a meaningless spelling error.
I think Trump does it on purpose lol. He knows the media will throw a shit storm over a typo of his.

source.gif

Racist ass hillbillies [laughing]

Uh, no, he does it because he is a moron. He can barely read. Common knowledge even amongst his supporters. Wait, most of them can barely read either.

Windy, how about you just go f*** yourself. No matter how much you bitch. Trump beat you. Whine whine whine. i love it. Actually, not saying that I support it. But if your family killed you and they invited me over to eat your carcass. I'd do it.

Long pig. Get to know it.

Windy, how about you just go f*** yourself. No matter how much you bitch. Trump beat you. Whine whine whine. i love it. Actually, not saying that I support it. But if your family killed you and they invited me over to eat your carcass. I'd do it.

Long pig. Get to know it.

You were dropped on your head as a child, weren't you?

Being a rapist has nothing to do with one's race.

No shit? I could have never imagined. I thought rapists only came in one color. Thanks for that enlightenment.

Seriously, though, no one ever said that being a rapist had anything to do with race, so I'm not really understanding your comment.

This isn't that hard to comprehend. The point is, being a rapist means that you are filth who deserves everything that comes your way, including racial slurs.

If you want to continue to defend a rapist, then by all means, go right ahead. You can't come off any worse than you already have.

First time in history that electors have to be guarded for their safety so they can vote on Monday. Each elector is getting a plainclothes policeman to watch for their safety. Sad.

so much for those "violent Trump supporters".

GD electors fear for their lives because these whack ass liberals.

First time in history that electors have to be guarded for their safety so they can vote on Monday. Each elector is getting a plainclothes policeman to watch for their safety. Sad.

so much for those "violent Trump supporters".

GD electors fear for their lives because these whack ass liberals.
Saw one on TV saying people were calling his employer, claiming to be family/friends, trying to get personal contact info.

Saw one on TV saying people were calling his employer, claiming to be family/friends, trying to get personal contact info.

Yeah, the Michigan elector?

Remember. When a little snowflake starts to label you as racist, misogynist, xenophobe and homophobe, always remind them that Trump electors had to get protective safety from the police to cast their vote.

So Obama has lied about Syria this whole time. Armed ISIS and other militant Islamic factions with weapons and money. The people of Syria side with Assad. Obama's admin has lied to us the whole entire time. Now watch this 7 minute clip of Obama admin clearly lying and then urging the panel to go to CNN to watch the "real footage". Ridiculous. The whole admin needs to be imprisoned for treason

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT