POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, if that doesn't prove it I don't know what will.

Well that's an "educated" response lol.

What gives, as someone once mentioned months ago, with the libs lust for fetal blood?

Is it brain food for you guys? Maybe that's why you're so "smart"?

American----> Globalists

It's that simple.
You do know that's been the mantra of the Republican Party for decades right...and I'm talking about free trade and globalism. Revisionist history at it's finest. Considering all the major trade deals were enacted under Republican leadership. And TPP was ready to get voted in by a Republican Congress until they realized it might hurt them in the election. So please stop acting like Repugs have been this anti-trade, anti-globalist crusaders all these years. Total bullshit.

It's probably not the last time someone will demagogue the less educated masses resulting in a political victory.

It's probably not the last time someone will demagogue the less educated masses resulting in a political victory.
Not really. Has everything you do with the left becoming radicals, over stepping their boundaries and going way too far left.

Reactions: thornie1
Exactly, just like that.
By all means, continue to ignore the problem and keep going as far left as you can. I welcome and encourage it. Don't say you weren't warned, though.

Identity politics and over the top political correctness have turned some of the staunchest defenders of the left away. Europe starting to move to the far right should tell you all you need to know.

You do know that's been the mantra of the Republican Party for decades right...and I'm talking about free trade and globalism. Revisionist history at it's finest. Considering all the major trade deals were enacted under Republican leadership. And TPP was ready to get voted in by a Republican Congress until they realized it might hurt them in the election. So please stop acting like Repugs have been this anti-trade, anti-globalist crusaders all these years. Total bullshit.

well you realize, well you probably don't, that Americans voted out all those establishment repugs this cycle. Trump is a repub only by ticket name. we voted out that republican party and will continue to do so moving forward because their decisions are not a representation of what we sent them to office to do. libs on the other hand, will toe the party line right off the cliff. American did what we thought was best for our country this time. you guys will do whatever the man behind the pulpit with a D next to their name tells you. try thinking for yourself and not regurgitation what you are told to say.

Reactions: Phil_The_Music
Like when that girl gave her a hug after the pneumonia bout. Not a secret service person to be seen, so staged.
3837A37F00000578-3785333-image-m-22_1473681662121.jpg
That's not Hillary.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
Keeps on with this less educated narrative when Lena Dunham, Miley Cyrus and Cher were the faces of the Democrat party this cycle. Three of the dumbest broads on the planet.

Not to mention, the concerts, celebrity commercials, etc.. in order to get out the vote. "Educated" people don't vote based on what's cool with celebrities.

Anyways, here's a shout out to @sobecat and all the "educated" scholars who voted for Hillary. If this and the people who enjoyed it are what you consider "educated", then count me out.

why don't they separate the educated vs. uneducated voters within the latino demographic and the black vote? it's always the uneducated white vote, etc. so 92 percent of the black vote and 71 percent of the latino vote went for the dems. so we just assume that 100 percent of those votes are educated. only uneducated whites vote.

Reactions: kycatw\claws
Something tells me Jill Stein is about to face some lawsuits for fraud. No way she gets away with basically stealing 7 million dollars.

I do like the third world chick calling herself more educated
Yeah, I call bulllshit. Her second male friend looked embarrassed for her. I'm assuming that's why he was so quick to pull her away. He knew she was coming off looking like an imbecile and that she was going regret it later.

Reactions: Willy4UK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT