POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, I call bulllshit. Her second male friend looked embarrassed for her. I'm assuming that's why he was so quick to pull her away. He knew she was coming off looking like an imbecile and that she was going regret it later.

Oh, hell no . . . he was just smart enough to know what the loud, mouthy first dude was too stupid to EVER know. That soon she would be a crying, emotional wreck, and need to be held, validated, and then f'ked really, really hard for a good 40 - 50 minutes.

Last edited:
Lmao, Trump ended up gaining votes in Wisconsin. Hilarious.

Well that math is easy to do, isn't it? At the expense of no less than 1.16 million dollars per, Jill Stein has increased Trump's margin of victory in Wisconsin by 3 votes. Remarkable abilities, this woman. Just, astounding. So happy I took a long nap after the UK loss this afternoon, so I could stay up late and support her virtuous efforts with my basic math skilz.

Democratic staffer exposes the soft bigotry of Senate Dems

“They are all so phony,” the staffer told me. “Every time I hear any of the Democratic senators, including my own boss, talk about diversity, I cringe, because it’s all one big lie. That they’ve been allowed to enjoy this reputation as a party that values diversity, while doing next to nothing of substance to align their actions with their words, is expert-level deception.”

“Do you know how many black Chiefs of Staff exist in the Senate? The whole Senate? One. Out of one hundred chances they had to hire a black chiefs of staff, they hired just one African-American,” the staffer said in disgust.

“But hold up, hold up,” the staffer continued. “I haven’t even given you the punchline yet. Guess who the one black Chief of Staff works for?”

“Who?” I asked — having no idea what the answer was.

“Tim Scott,” the staffer replied. “The lone black chief of staff in the entire United States Senate works for South Carolina Republican, Tim Scott. His office may be the most diverse in the entire Senate.”

Last edited:
After Palin's rant about Trump
And the Carrier deal, I
Would think it's pretty safe to say she's not getting s job in his administration.

Nailin' Palin > Sarah Palin

The Carrier deal is a pretty damn good deal.

Say the average saved income is 40k.
Multiply 40k * 1,000 jobs saved
Take that number and use a 20% income tax rate. Hell use 10% and look at the ROI.

Now, tell me how this was a bad deal? How is it corporate welfare?

Nailin' Palin > Sarah Palin

The Carrier deal is a pretty damn good deal.

Say the average saved income is 40k.
Multiply 40k * 1,000 jobs saved
Take that number and use a 20% income tax rate. Hell use 10% and look at the ROI.

Now, tell me how this was a bad deal? How is it corporate welfare?

You have to understand democrats Bernie, and they are simple though annoyingly stubborn to their views, and it boils down to this. Giving that tax break means our govt is making less and programs can't be funded if the govt is making less.

Now the stubborn part is that they don't understand in this case less is better than none! What they want is everyone willingly paying 35-45 percent so they can take on more social programs that they have no business running what so ever.

I believe in our form of govt compared to others I've seen fail. The one thing I'd change is to completely take the financial side away from the politicians and vice versa.

That would help force both sides to work smarter instead of against each other.

Reactions: ymmot31
Isn't this in reality a case of election tampering? They have no legitimate reason for this recount other than a thinly veiled attempt to disrupt the electoral vote process. That csucker we have in office now needs to step up and denounce this bullshit and remind them how important it is to have a smooth transition of power, like he did when he thought Hillary would win.

Isn't this in reality a case of election tampering? They have no legitimate reason for this recount other than a thinly veiled attempt to disrupt the electoral vote process. That csucker we have in office now needs to step up and denounce this bullshit and remind them how important it is to have a smooth transition of power, like he did when he thought Hillary would win.

Leftists, be they our libs or their communist cousins, have no room in their ideology for divergent opinion. Their orthodoxy is ironclad. It's why they riot in the streets or file lawsuits when things don't go their way: they're a few historical steps removed from the guillotine and the gulag. The filth they spewed about the half of the country that didn't agree with them on Election Day proves it. They'd rather kill our system than cooperate. FDR and JFK would never recognize this bunch.

Leftists, be they our libs or their communist cousins, have no room in their ideology for divergent opinion. Their orthodoxy is ironclad. It's why they riot in the streets or file lawsuits when things don't go their way: they're a few historical steps removed from the guillotine and the gulag. The filth they spewed about the half of the country that didn't agree with them on Election Day proves it. They'd rather kill our system than cooperate. FDR and JFK would never recognize this bunch.

You noticed that Soros only pays the rioters and looters to do this in cities totally controlled by other Liberals. They shy away from conservative controlled areas. I am sure we all know why.

Reactions: ymmot31
Do you approve the text of the Constitutional Law concerning 'Provisions for overcoming equal bicameralism, reducing the number of Members of Parliament, limiting the operating costs of the institutions, the suppression of the CNEL and the revision of Title V of Part II of the Constitution' approved by Parliament and published in the Official Gazette no. 88 of 15 April 2016?
Date 4 December 2016

This is the wording of the referendum. What are the odds of half the people voting to actually understand what they are voting on? 50/50? If I lived there I would vote against giving the government more power, but that's just me.

Has anyone seen reports of a standoff happening st the pizza place made famous this election?

'No' is ahead in exit polls in Italy. Pretty amazing the domino effect Brexit has had. It doesn't appear to be stopping any time soon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT