POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope it turns out that Trump is gay. I hope he turns the West Wing into a San Francisco bath house. Larry Craig swinging from the chandeliers. Make a reality TV program in full biker gear. Ripping poor little Ted Cruz's taint up in episode 1.

I hope it turns out that Trump is gay. I hope he turns the West Wing into a San Francisco bath house. Larry Craig swinging from the chandeliers. Make a reality TV program in full biker gear. Ripping poor little Ted Cruz's taint up in episode 1.
Please don't share your intimate personal fantasies here.

Reactions: TopCatCal
I clearly saw Trump take his wallet out and hand a little kid money at the polling station where he voted. That is illegal. Where's Comey? This whole thing is rigged.

Figures Trump would sleep all day. He's metapmorphizing into his inner liberal. I am so looking forward to him totally turning into Bernie Sanders and thumbing his nose at all these gullible right wingnuts that voted for a New York lib.
Maybe you didn't notice who runs the house and senate. Checks and balances...that liberal nonsense will get shot down.

My biggest worry about him is trade.

Jezebel comments are gold. Lots of oneups(wo)manship about who is the saddest about the result.

One man even went so far as to say today is a close second for worst day of his life. The first? The one only slightly worse than this? When his dad died when the commenter was 10 years old. I know there is a healthy dose of histrionics that goes on in among the safe space crowd, but I'm afraid this person is mostly serious

Sounds like a man that's easily triggered

Honestly, with the Rs in control of all three, there may be a very real possibility of large scale tax reform. That should make things interesting.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
"Our campaign was never about one person"

Um, the rigged primary and "I'm with her" slogan beg to differ

Absolutely was rigged. I was a Bernie supporter because he is ethical, though insanely naive. Democrats made their bed when then chose to go with someone unethical. Same holds true for the Republicans nominating trump. Say what you will about rand, but he is certainly is a good human being and in my opinion more worthy than either presidential candidate

Might as well start with Hilldawg and Bill.
He has to pardon them because if he doesn't, Trump can ask for charges to be brought on Jan 20 and their isn't anything anyone can do to stop it...

... which would be funny because the left just spent the last years saying there wasn't any proof.

Figures Trump would sleep all day. He's metapmorphizing into his inner liberal. I am so looking forward to him totally turning into Bernie Sanders and thumbing his nose at all these gullible right wingnuts that voted for a New York lib.

15oi1r4.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT