POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Definitely not Willy. I'm a trans user though. Although I was once royalty, I now choose to live my life as and with Swag on Cats Illustrated. 😆

Maybe one of the leftist nuts on here or Dee's sock account can run to the mods as usual. Better to ban an account to make sure you never hear opposing views. No way can they just create a new account. The idea and the user are forever dead. If that wasn't the case, we'd all still be arguing with Z under multiple accounts. 🙂
Who’d you get banned on originally then?

Yes Marxists are all about self reflection and improvement. I hear they had plenty of time for that in the gulags. What is better today than 3/4 years ago? Your guys are in complete control.
That’s basically the definition of Marxism. If we had “complete control” we’d be doing things differently I’m sure you agree.

Reactions: jameslee32
Warrior wants to punch women. Who would’ve guessed? Everyone.
But what is a woman? didn't think it could be defined anymore. Pretty sure a good number of the individuals in that identify as a dude or something other than a woman. Also, you're all for dudes playing sports with chicks so obviously you don't think there are any inherent physical advantages between men and "women" so fair game right?

You nailed it. People are tired of being told to do better. America’s never been big on self reflection or improvement.
"Do better."

Aw yes, the left has a phenomenal solution. Can't figure out how to fix their own cities but has the ego to believe they're geniuses and can control all outcomes of life even the weather. What's interesting in your critique of America is that I don't recall seeing Americans fleeing to other countries but we see millions who continue to break into this country and do everything they can to come here.

But I do enjoy your definition of "do better" including gay activism in elementary schools, funding and enabling violent crime and lawless judges, destroying our money, and outsourcing assets and resources, depending on other nations instead of being self reliant, and total government control over individuals.

There's a reason why your ideology requires mandates and massive indoctrinating and conditioning and silencing of opposing views.

This is MAGA airspace.

FQtMsmQWQAwp5nj.jpg
I shared this earlier regarding this NYT idiot. But this brings the question...

How many other stories have the NYT "verified" like this?

"Do better."

Aw yes, the left has a phenomenal solution. Can't figure out how to fix their own cities but has the ego to believe they're geniuses and can control all outcomes of life even the weather. What's interesting in your critique of America is that I don't recall seeing Americans fleeing to other countries but we see millions who continue to break into this country and do everything they can to come here.

But I do enjoy your definition of "do better" including gay activism in elementary schools, funding and enabling violent crime and lawless judges, destroying our money, and outsourcing assets and resources, depending on other nations instead of being self reliant, and total government control over individuals.

There's a reason why your ideology requires mandates and massive indoctrinating and conditioning and silencing of opposing views.
The irony there is that Dion will never go after his own side and tell them to do better. He secretly (openly?) praises their efforts to tear down civilization.

"Don't like what we're doing? Go form your own internet!...NO NOT YOU ELON!"

But what is a woman? didn't think it could be defined anymore. Pretty sure a good number of the individuals in that identify as a dude or something other than a woman. Also, you're all for dudes playing sports with chicks so obviously you don't think there are any inherent physical advantages between men and "women" so fair game right?
Of course there are physical differences. I just think they're far less important than the intellectual similarities. But that's beside the point, which was that nobody should be bullying anyone. Which was what warrior was saying, use his physical strength to intimidate someone weaker. Regardless of sex. Men do it to smaller men all the time too. I did when I was young and brash and dumb. But I've matured over the years. And warrior is a lot older than I am, and in a profession that involves use of force. He should've learned this long ago.

"Do better."

As opposed to the ideological purity of capitalism, which requires no indoctrination. Our media is completely fair, truthful, and unbiased right?

As opposed to the ideological purity of capitalism, which requires no indoctrination. Our media is completely fair, truthful, and unbiased right?

Honestly, capitalism is probably merely human nature distilled absolutely.

I mean, isn't pretty much everyone trying to get the most for themselves?

Don't really need much indoctrination for human instinct.

Reactions: P19978 and SDC888
Capitalism corrupted is nothing compared to government corrupted. And you know it.

I'll take my chances with Enron or the collapse of 2008 compared to Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, the Khmer Rouge, and the hundreds of millions slaughtered by communist leaders like Mao and Stalin.

The irony there is that Dion will never go after his own side and tell them to do better. He secretly (openly?) praises their efforts to tear down civilization.

"Don't like what we're doing? Go form your own internet!...NO NOT YOU ELON!"
You obviously don't know my post history if you think I don't go after Democrats. They're terrible, just Republican-lite. I was calling for Cuomo's head along with y'all months before the mainstream picked it up. I bag on Clinton and Obama's terms along with Trump and the Bushes. All our leadership is terrible. Because they aren't leaders. They're paid performative mouthpieces.
Capitalism corrupted is nothing compared to government corrupted. And you know it.

I'll take my chances with Enron or the collapse of 2008 compared to Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, the Khmer Rouge, and the hundreds of millions slaughtered by communist leaders like Mao and Stalin.
Or Hitler and Leopold II. Capitalism corrupts government. Political systems and economic systems are related but separate entities.

Last edited:
The majority of the people in that picture were arrested for being Bullies. For being violent towards other people, businesses or things that got in the way of them "spreading their message". Antifa members are the epitome of bullies, but they work in groups to compensate for their individual weaknesses. They surround innocent people with threats of violence, they destroy peoples properties, they harass and try to intimidate people just trying to live a normal life or enjoy a meal at a sidewalk cafe or restaurant that happens to be in their marching path. Those are the people you like to side with.

This is indoctrination. Human nature is collaborative, not selfish. Everything we've done as a species, conquered the entire world, we did together. Not alone.

"It is “society” which provides man with food, clothing, a home, the tools of work, language, the forms of thought, and most of the content of thought; his life is made possible through the labor and the accomplishments of the many millions past and present who are all hidden behind the small word “society.”" - Einstein

Slavery would've also claimed to be "human nature distilled absolutely" as it's human nature for the strong to oppress the weak. But that doesn't make it by nature the best economic system either.

Last edited:
DeSantis is lightyears better than Trump. He's the total package. It's what you wanted Trump to be without all of the baggage and stupid fights.
This would be false at this point. Trump had this country in its best position in our lifetime....economically, foreign policy, illegal immigration, small business growth, etc, etc, etc. There is no argument otherwise.

The baggage and stupid fights you speak of have this much bearing on Trump's ability to be POTUS....none. To say that DeSantis is light years better only means one thing....you don't like Trump. His mean tweets must have offended you.

DeSantis will have his moment one day, but he simply isn't ready to take over with what he will have to deal with in '24.

Of course there are physical differences. I just think they're far less important than the intellectual similarities. But that's beside the point, which was that nobody should be bullying anyone. Which was what warrior was saying, use his physical strength to intimidate someone weaker. Regardless of sex. Men do it to smaller men all the time too. I did when I was young and brash and dumb. But I've matured over the years. And warrior is a lot older than I am, and in a profession that involves use of force. He should've learned this long ago.
No one should be bullying anyone?
Nah you already had those [racist and white suprematist] going for you.
Walk the walk, Dion.

• Love
Reactions: Lost In FL

It's also human nature to trade for mutual benefit, which is all capitalism really is, just watch kids.

It's the kids who just take from others that don't have any friends.

The irony is that the lecturing scolds like Dion are the worst offenders, the ones who drag down society the most. We'd eliminate 95% of crime if we just abolished the left.
Take it a step further: imagine how much better off we would be, in literally every way, if we deported all liberals.

I mean, sure, there'd be a temporary shortage of male hair stylists, interior decorators, actors, and lawyers... but we'd muddle thru and come out much better in the end.

This would be false at this point. Trump had this country in its best position in our lifetime....economically, foreign policy, illegal immigration, small business growth, etc, etc, etc. There is no argument otherwise.

The baggage and stupid fights you speak of have this much bearing on Trump's ability to be POTUS....none. To say that DeSantis is light years better only means one thing....you don't like Trump. His mean tweets must have offended you.

DeSantis will have his moment one day, but he simply isn't ready to take over with what he will have to deal with in '24.
Uh no, I wasn’t offended by anything Trump said. I like Trump and his 🖕 to the media. He did good for three years but gets in his own way with dumb shit.

And I was referencing DeSantis as a presidential candidate.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT