POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is a strong case for why you don't politicize your business and turn people down because of your made up religion. If your a business you shouldn't be turning away any customers. Its stupid that we now have every small business and big corporation now taking sides in political debates. Sell me your damn chicken sandwich and overpriced fancy cake, I don't give a **** what you care about the gays and china genocide.
se6sqyj39bu81.png

This is why the Easter bunny interrupted him:

The Easter Bunny is a Whitehouse aid getting the President away from talking off the cuff with cameras in the area. Tell me that bunny does not have an ear piece that guides him/her to the hot spot on the lawn.

But, I still have to wonder why, with all the blue, black, brown and grey bunnies in the world, why do Cultural American Christians always think the Easter Bunny is a big WHITE bunny????

So glad my kids are out of school and well on in their adult years.

Math? English? History? Psychology? Social Studies?

Just trying to discern exactly what class the teacher thought should include a drag show.

Meanwhile, Bob the teacher is still wondering why he got canceled for wearing a sombrero in his Spanish class.

fox news propaganda shows got bored of the IG report pretty fast. now they are talking about IG 2.0. lmao. the Russia IG report is now the thing that will exonerate Trump! till it drops and is a nothing burger and part of the deep state conspiracy.
Every single word you ever typed on here regarding Trump and Russia collusion is a lie. Every GD word of it.

See you missed that, as a kid we worked shrimp and crab so my uncle would say if you boys want to work your asses off for the the rest of your life the get your education. Best advice I ever got, ended up specializing in tax law and specialized in corporate tax . That experience made me thankful for where I came from and the federal judges appreciate that 🇺🇸🍺
And, yet, some fool is about to call you “the worst” or a racist, because that fool cannot explain why you are wrong or accept the fact that someone good could disagree with his Ivory Tower.

Every single word you ever typed on here regarding Trump and Russia collusion is a lie. Every GD word of it.

I’m not under any illusion that anything will come from the Durham investigation. 5 witnesses have already pled the 5th. But the sad thing to me is how prominent Marc Elias and Jake Sullivan were in this. After all this happened in 16, Elias was able to sue state after state in 20 using COVID as a front, pushing for state supreme courts and Sec’s of State to change voting law bypassing the legislature. This is unconstitutional. And Sullivan landed a plum spot in Biden’s cabinet. But no, there was no fraud in 2020. No way. They’re traitors and should be hung as such. But nothing will be done.

Booker’s concern is getting votes. Stewart’s concern is getting the truth.

Stewart is a not so insignificant part of the problem wrt where we are today as a nation. That's the problem with Jon Stewart.

He's a loser who needs to figure out where he went wrong and why while he still can. If he's actually concerned with getting the truth, maybe he will.

Stewart is a not so insignificant part of the problem wrt where we are today as a nation. That's the problem with Jon Stewart.

He's a loser who needs to figure out where he went wrong and why while he still can. If he's actually concerned with getting the truth, maybe he will.
Stewart is a marginally talented comedian who started out on MTV of all places if I recall. He is however smart enough to understand that being woke means continued job opportunities. Doesn’t matter if anybody watches or not.

Contained? Russia was running a guerilla war the entire presidency and moving troops into other Baltic areas while they built up Crimea shipyards. Russia was also busy trying to pretend that they weren't being decimated by their fake vaccine. Neither side has made any actual moves yet so we are at the same level of "containment" as when fat cheeto left. The most likely scenario is putin will see that Ukraine isn't worth the trouble. Installing a puppet regime like he had before is a much cleaner and cheaper solution. The Russian economy has been shit for 8+ years now and Sabre rattling is always good for keeping russians as calm 🐑.

Trump was containing Russia about as well as his depends were containing his pants shitting.
wkm2ljw01hu81.png

Back in the day, the tobacco companies did their own study on the effects of cigarette smoking and determined it wasn't bad for your health.
Ooh the tobacco industry’s marketing and use of doctors was pretty fascinating. They continued to use doctors until the public no longer believed it and then they transitioned.

How they sold their bullshit to the public is something to study thoroughly because it’s similar tactics of today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT