POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This would be false at this point. Trump had this country in its best position in our lifetime....economically, foreign policy, illegal immigration, small business growth, etc, etc, etc. There is no argument otherwise.

The baggage and stupid fights you speak of have this much bearing on Trump's ability to be POTUS....none. To say that DeSantis is light years better only means one thing....you don't like Trump. His mean tweets must have offended you.

DeSantis will have his moment one day, but he simply isn't ready to take over with what he will have to deal with in '24.
I would agree, and the media would never let DeSantis have a moment of peace any more than they did Trump. They would badger him until he lashed out at them, and rightly so. DeSantis is more polished than Trump but Trump was a good president and we did well with him at the helm. I don't care about Twitter because nobody reads that sewer anyway.

You got guns? Well, this guy has his own private air force, and he just bought 46 more fully functional and upgraded F-18 hornets to go with it. He now has F-18s, BAE Hawks, MIG-29s, L-39s, PC-9s, and more. He also has the ammo to make them go Rat-Ta-Tat-Tat.

R.ad9b654c01692f4c8cbb364bc91fe422

• Haha
Reactions: 55wildcat
You got guns? Well, this guy has his own private air force, and he just bought 46 more fully functional and upgraded F-18 hornets to go with it. He now has F-18s, BAE Hawks, MIG-29s, L-39s, PC-9s, and more. He also has the ammo to make them go Rat-Ta-Tat-Tat.

No forking way.

LOL I hurt the snowflake's internet feelings. On a shittalking forum. Totally the same as punching a woman in the face, which was the topic.
Wow. You and NBAcat use the word snowflake within seconds of each other on this board. Go figure!

Trigger a liberal by showing them bully others when they say the objective is to end bullying. Understood.

Uh no, I wasn’t offended by anything Trump said. I like Trump and his 🖕 to the media. He did good for three years but gets in his own way with dumb shit.

And I was referencing DeSantis as a presidential candidate.
I'm DeSantis all the way. Plus trump has lost a lot of support among his key base, has endorsed awful candidates, and pretty much is the reason GA last two senate seats and Arizona. (I don't care what people think about McCain, it's irrelevant, but ppl in Arizona did care about him)

Reactions: vhcat70 and JoeSwag
You think people are afraid to debate career moron Biden? No. What they don't want to do anymore is to let little leftist moderators run the show, act as DNC mouthpiece and attack dog while Biden gets to rehearse the questions ahead of time with his camp which as we saw in 2016, happens (or maybe a little earpiece helps him lol). It's opting for a road game with the road team's handpicked refs. Why would they want to do this?

The debates are pure theater these days as everyone knows how they're going to vote beforehand.

Last edited:
I'm DeSantis all the way. Plus trump has lost a lot of support among his key base, has endorsed awful candidates, and pretty much is the reason GA last two senate seats and Arizona. (I don't care what people think about McCain, it's irrelevant, but ppl in Arizona did care about him)
Trump's horrendous hires who and endorsements who helped sabotage him or his agenda and his all-in on the vaccine (and his now soft stance on China) are why I am no longer that high on him. So add that with his age and I do not want him for 2025-2028.

Reactions: FirewithFire
Imagine paying for for more CNN😂.

I would just like to know the internal discussions and the pitch to even create CNN Plus in the first place. Your ratings have been horrendous. So no one is watching you even when you're free so why do you think they would want to pay for it when they already don't see value in it?

You think people are afraid to debate career moron Biden? No. What they don't want to do anymore is to let little leftist moderators run the show, act as DNC mouthpiece and attack dog while Biden gets to rehearse the questions ahead of time with his camp which as we saw in 2016, happens (or maybe a little earpiece helps him lol). It's opting for a road game with the road team's handpicked refs. Why would they want to do this?

The debates are pure theater these days as everyone knows how they're going to vote beforehand.
I'm glad the RNC did what they did, but I doubt it will last. There will be some type of compromise before the '24 election. What I would really like to see are actual DEBATES. Not these made for TV 'Meet the Press' type shows. Let the candidates go back and forth...ask each other questions...etc.

Gas Dropped 30 cents today. Lumber futures took a huge dive. Thanks Biden for dick punching that inflation! He just never stops getting shit done.
Bill Barr now says their was no election fraud. We just can't stop winning!
To quite the great Bill “We realized from the beginning it was just bullshit,”

He told Karl that even if the machines had somehow changed the tally, the issue would be made obvious when the votes were recounted by hand.

“It’s a counting machine, and they save everything that was counted,” Barr said. “So you just reconcile the two. There had been no discrepancy reported anywhere, and I’m still not aware of any discrepancy.”
wy3n1y4a0du81.jpg

I'm glad the RNC did what they did, but I doubt it will last. There will be some type of compromise before the '24 election. What I would really like to see are actual DEBATES. Not these made for TV 'Meet the Press' type shows. Let the candidates go back and forth...ask each other questions...etc.
Or in the very least they need two moderators, one selected from each camp. And each one gets equal time with both candidates.

Reactions: OHIO COLONEL
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT