POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So tell me you find the women attractive? I'll hang up and listen.

zqv29vk07r771.jpg
The many faces of mental illness right there. We're supposed to normalize these people and their behavior. These people right here folks, are the ones who think they know best how our country should be run.

Cool but DAMMIT. I mostly fly American.

Can't wait till the Covid Karen's decide to get on a plane and flip their shit the first time they have to sit next to an unmasked person. You know that's going to be an issue during the transition phase.
American dropped it too

Can’t even tell what’s parody anymore. The left is so nuts and stupid that every day could be considered parody.
You know what? if she likes the Commie Commune so much, she should just stay there. Give them a plot of land somewhere away from civilized society and let them have at it. See how long their little experiment lasts before human intuition takes over.

People need to do a case study on New Harmony Indiana to see how that works out in the end.

Cool but DAMMIT. I mostly fly American.

Can't wait till the Covid Karen's decide to get on a plane and flip their shit the first time they have to sit next to an unmasked person. You know that's going to be an issue during the transition phase.

If they start bitching, please look them in the eye and cough. Put icing on the cake!

I have tons of Amazon stock but it doesn't pay dividends. Bezos is a long term guy and dumps all the cash into market control. And I started buying in 2005 so I'll take a 90x return over any silly dividends. I plan to not touch it for at least another 5 or 10 years. I got faith he can get it to at least 3000. I am vested pretty heavily in UPS stock through bonuses but it's a pretty boring stock. Both of my 401s are index funds so they get some dividends. But it's still a screwed up system that heavily heavily favors already wealthy people with absurdly more wealth that any person needs.

Face diaper loving libs are losing their minds over the mask/plane ruling. They are pissed because they now have lost one more element of control over us. This has zero to do with covid.
The airplane was one place where they could mostly sit there with their smugness and feel virtuous because they were in one of the few places where even anti-maskers didn't have the choice if they wanted to get to their destination in a timely manner.

If they start bitching, please look them in the eye and cough. Put icing on the cake!
I'd be all for the back few rows of the plane being designated for Mask wearers and putting up a curtain between them and the Mask Free Zone. Designate the zone when you order your tickets and get to select your seats. Hell I'd let them board first too, but deplane last, that way they don't have to walk through the gauntlet us filthy unmasked murderers.

I’m not under any illusion that anything will come from the Durham investigation. 5 witnesses have already pled the 5th. But the sad thing to me is how prominent Marc Elias and Jake Sullivan were in this. After all this happened in 16, Elias was able to sue state after state in 20 using COVID as a front, pushing for state supreme courts and Sec’s of State to change voting law bypassing the legislature. This is unconstitutional. And Sullivan landed a plum spot in Biden’s cabinet. But no, there was no fraud in 2020. No way. They’re traitors and should be hung as such. But nothing will be done.
Exactly, there was plenty of evidence regarding Hillary and the Clinton foundations corruption and her deleting 33,000 emails after being told to turn them over. There has been plenty of evidence regarding voter fraud and cheating to win the election, but it is also ignored.

Not holding my breath. It only goes to prove however that corruption and cheating is not just with politicians but their supporters as well. Their frames of mind seem to be that the "end justifies the means."

With her covid is secondary. Hiding her ugly face is the most important.
Yep, I believe it takes several hours to get her ready for the public. They called in makeup artist from several movies to make her presentable. It's all of the chemicals they put in her hair that has finished Biden's transformation from a clueless moron to a complete idiot after a few sniffing sessions. Obama and Carter both gave money to the cause because they are now the 44th and 45th worst presidents in our history and not the worst.

You can't even make up how inept and corrupt everything Trump touches ends up. The ****ing companies Trump hand picked to build the border wall have been smuggling mexicans into the country with roads they built specifically for the smuggling under the cover of wall construction. The covered up border patrol cameras with construction equipment and filed thousands of false spending invoices. MAGA!
* KA - BOOM *

Damn maniacs! Trying to kill us all. Get the hell out of here.

Stewart is a not so insignificant part of the problem wrt where we are today as a nation. That's the problem with Jon Stewart.

He's a loser who needs to figure out where he went wrong and why while he still can. If he's actually concerned with getting the truth, maybe he will.
Because the left is in a giant echo chamber at all times, they lack self awareness and miscalculate how not everyone is in their little cult.

It's because of this that they are shocked to discover anyone disagrees with them that isn't a caricature of what their media has portrayed. It's also why they lack the awareness to see how insufferable they are. People are tired of your GD whiney lectures from the woke pulpit. These people are annoying AF and so many are sick of the pandering and policing.

Definitely not Willy. I'm a trans user though. Although I was once royalty, I now choose to live my life as and with Swag on Cats Illustrated. 😆

Maybe one of the leftist nuts on here or Dee's sock account can run to the mods as usual. Better to ban an account to make sure you never hear opposing views. No way can they just create a new account. The idea and the user are forever dead. If that wasn't the case, we'd all still be arguing with Z under multiple accounts. 🙂

Last edited:
Reactions: SDC888
Its funny how CPAC used to be a showcase of conservative ideals and now its just a cult worship of a fatass conman that doesn't have an ounce of conservative values in his skanky whore infested blood. Or is it just sad? uneducated rednecks have always been an easy mark.
What's funny about the left is how many of you are total morons yet believe you're geniuses for simply parroting the BS you're fed with zero questioning.

EDSpUwkU0AEhFu2.jpg

isupportthecurrentthing.jpg

Last edited:
Because the left is in a giant echo chamber at all times, they lack self awareness and miscalculate how not everyone is in their little cult.

It's because of this that they are shocked to discover anyone disagrees with them that isn't a caricature of what their media has portrayed. It's also why they lack the awareness to see how insufferable they are. People are tired of your GD whiney lectures from the woke pulpit. These people are annoying AF and so many are sick of the pandering and policing.
You nailed it. People are tired of being told to do better. America’s never been big on self reflection or improvement.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT