POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That dude just told the truth...'hey reds fans we suck and it's probably not going to change.'

One thing I really enjoy about this site. is this time of year there are threads about the Reds, many Reds fans here talking about the team and it's decisions...some even display some optimism for some odd reason.

But most years by July the Reds fans have moved on to something else...resigned to their fate as a franchise no more likely to win a title than the Pittsburgh Pirates. Hell no more likely to even win one playoff series.

1200x0.jpg
Hey now, they at least took the race into August last year. give them SOME credit. And I did win that one bet against you.

Hey now, they at least took the race into August last year. give them SOME credit. And I did win that one bet against you.

took the race into August hahahaha

You won one bet over one three game series. Let's bet who wins the season series this year. The teams meet 19 times.

Lol. Pretty sure I do. I also understand that all this talk about the “99%” is bullshit. You just made it clear.

I cannot fathom how black people keep voting Democrat.
Why would they vote Republican? They do the same thing but openly. Don’t even have the decency to feel abashed and lie about it like Dems. Republicans just wish they could exploit you too as much as they already do the migrants. You can thank the left that they can’t.

I've yet to be persuaded the 2020 election was rigged by vote casting/counting irregularities.

But it's pretty clear now it was rigged by the Zuckerbucks spending to increase votes in key Dim areas, to a degree, if not fatally:

This doesn't absolve Trump's action b/c he knew nothing of this at the time.
I think it does somewhat absolve him as he did what he did because he KNEW shenanigans happened. He knew the election was stolen in some capacity or another.

I guess you aren't buying the ballot harvesting and drop box stuffing evidence from Georgia. Or the Ballot harvesting evidence from Wisconsin nursing homes.

How does an illegal alien work and pay taxes with no green card or social security number? I assume you are meaning they will gladly illegally hire people who are not citizens and illegally pay them under the table? Boy that sounds awesome....all the while probably also getting assistance through taxpayers via food cards, housing and the new free smart phones Psaki and crew are handing out. What a deal for Americans.

They request an fein if they want to pay tax. Some of them pay too.

It's such a broken system. Productive people should be able to come here legally. Non productive people should not be rewarded by coming illegally. It's really that simple but to execute this would remove tons of politics from the solution; which is why it will never happen

:rolleyes: Sure, the president is in charge of gas and food prices and companies would never, ever, pass along inflation costs. But China in lockdown seems to be helping as much or more than the Russian invasion.

Reactions: Dionysus444
Alternative owners who could & would keep the Reds there has been a big conversation topic since the Reds sold off so many good players. Names are few & far between. Issue is lack of salary cap as in other major sports. Phil Castellini said as much a couple days back. Huge Reds fan here thru about 2000. Not near so much now. But that holds true for most sports for me.
I don't trust anything the Castellini's say. there are creative ways around every problem. The Reds are no different than the Twins or the Royals, The Twins won 101 games in 2019. The Royals went to back to back World Series in '14/'15. So it can be done. They were a couple of key moves away from being able to really contend, if they had chosen to do so. they could have made it work one more year.

Reactions: P19978
I love how y’all think this is a burn. DC welcomes cheap workers, especially ones having their busses paid for by the Texas governor.
It's probably a good move tho, considering democrats have completely abandoned the Hispanic vote...Texas Hispanics don't want illegal immigrants coming in.

Beto can speak Spanish all he wants

took the race into August hahahaha

You won one bet over one three game series. Let's bet who wins the season series this year. The teams meet 19 times.
Nope, no bets, I'm a coward that way. Reds will be 10 games out come June.

It took St. Louis winning a bagillion straight games to close out the season last year to solidify the division.

• Haha
Reactions: TheFrontRunner
CDC Dir. Walensky, Fauci, Biden, and every other mask loving fool need to have an entire box of K95's shoved up their ass.
We are all in this together. Do your part. Don't be selfish. Masks work very effectively when used in conjunction with mitigating measures.

All of our tools are working to end this pandemic in these trying, uncertain times.

It's only two weeks to put this behind us. Really this time.

Wear your damn mask! -
Fuzz words of wisdom.

July 18,2020 Every sentence is a big ole Warrior false, but spoken with authority.
I’m not one who hangs out in rafters but it is up to us. Us being defined as the people of this state and country. If you want football and basketball then do all you can do to stop the spread of Covid-19. That is the answer. Wear your damn mask, wash your hands and keep socially distant from people. If you do your part and others do their part then the number of cases will drop and we can get back to normal. If you and others want to fight it then don’t bitch when things stay closed. It’s up to every individual to do their part.

I think it does somewhat absolve him as he did what he did because he KNEW shenanigans happened. He knew the election was stolen in some capacity or another.

I guess you aren't buying the ballot harvesting and drop box stuffing evidence from Georgia. Or the Ballot harvesting evidence from Wisconsin nursing homes.
It was legally over Dec. 14. Yet he wrongly persisted. And he screwed Pubs out of the GA Senate seats. So screw him.

The nursing home ballot harvesting was the Zuckerbucks. Where was Trump challenging that before Dec. 14?

They request an fein if they want to pay tax. Some of them pay too.

It's such a broken system. Productive people should be able to come here legally. Non productive people should not be rewarded by coming illegally. It's really that simple but to execute this would remove tons of politics from the solution; which is why it will never happen
You're right, but there are so many who are totally anti-immigration. Sad.

We are all in this together. Do your part. Don't be selfish. Masks work very effectively when used in conjunction with mitigating measures.

All of our tools are working to end this pandemic in these trying, uncertain times.

It's only two weeks to put this behind us. Really this time.

Wear your damn mask! -
Fuzz words of wisdom.

July 18,2020 Every sentence is a big ole Warrior false, but spoken with authority.
Probably shouldn't jinx it but really enjoy the Political Thread without fuzz/rqarnold.

So TCurtis, is your argument that if there is one singular anomaly to any rule or law then that law or rule should be discounted? It does seem you are finding the extremely rarest of occurrences and arguing that that disproves the overall concept. At least as I see it.

Reactions: Caveman Catfan
H

I don’t give a crap if it’s a burn or not, it’s just time dc started sharing in the immigration problem.
For the 'Washington elites' he's trying to burn it isn't just not a problem, it's a boon. Half that bus will be scrubbing Nancy et al.'s toilets within a week for cheaper than a citizen. Exploiting undocumented workers is a problem for us, not the elites. They're the ones profiting from the exploitation. If you want to hurt Pelosi go after her stock portfolio, don't ship her masters cheap labor.

Reactions: JumperJack
So TCurtis, is your argument that if there is one singular anomaly to any rule or law then that law or rule should be discounted? It does seem you are finding the extremely rarest of occurrences and arguing that that disproves the overall concept. At least as I see it.
My argument is (and it's not really an argument) is the Lector posted a man has to have a y chromosome and someone with a y chromosome can't get pregnant or have a baby. He didn't say except in rare instances. He said definitively those things are always true. I simply stated and posted that those statements aren't always true because they aren't. There aren't one singular anomaly either. I in 20,000 isn't a singular anomaly. Approximately, 140,000,000 babies were born in 2021. Lets assume half of those were boys. 1 in 20,000 boys will not have a y chromosome. That means 3500 boys born in 2021 will not have a Y chromosome. That isn't a singular anomaly. It might be rare but it isn't a situation of only happening once.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT