How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
278221542_135460955720007_9213711464044545320_n.jpg

If you mean Democrats then say Democrats. This was about the definition of the words liberal and conservative from a sociology textbook. Not which party espouses what ideas. Original post for reference since you can't seem to follow along on your own.

And I did "look up what liberal means". That's what the linked definitions from the dictionary were.
vf9throc8at81.jpg

Back to serious...

Since they couldn’t change the adults they went after their children. The created a scenario where you will be ostracized if you stray from the pack, then they separated the world by race, then by gender, now they are separating you from your kids. You can’t really stand up to this because you’ll be labeled a racist or a whatever-phobe. This isn’t a political situation, this is something much darker. Once again, protect your children…

The Reds are the Greatest...

@trueblujr2

At making me money today.

Indians 10- Reds 5

I had the Indians (I aint calling them the Guardians) winning with more than 6.5 runs in the game

Also, Indians win and both teams score at least 3.

Also, Indians +2.5 and over 9.5 runs in the game.

And Ramirez with an RBI (+170)

Hell I won so much I bought their old plane.

making-of-major-league-dc-3.jpg
Mighty happy for you there Pal. I will no longer be placing wagers of any kind on the Reds until they are sold to Owner's who actually value winning.

That being said, Is there a team with a tougher April Schedule than the Reds?
Opened with the World Series champs on the road.
Two games with the AL central second place team last year
On the road to L.A. to take on the Dodgers (106 wins in 2021) with no day off before travelling cross country.
Then down to San Diego who finished third behind two 100+ game winners last year. Then home to play your Cardinals and another set with San Diego.
Who has a tougher slate?

So Gottfried was a big proponent of the vaccine. So he died this week and his family is saying it's from a rare genetic muscle disease that can trigger a dangerously abnormal heartbeat. So we'll do everything to ignore what the vaccine has done to people's hearts? Funny how for two years, every death was cause of "COVID" but the vaccine is never to be blamed or attributed to a death. Funny how that works.

The subway shooter is either a really bad shot (how do you not kill several people at that close of a range and the amount of ammo he had) or was he just making a statement since it appears everyone survived with mostly lower extremity injuries?? Cameras not working either....

NYC and other lib cities have becomes ishholes I have zero desire every going to again and its actually surprising shootings like this do not happen alot more often with all of the nutjobs in those cities.

Black violence is the overwhelming violence problem in America and it's committed by such a small group yet they are never allowed to be criticized. Everyone knows this yet media and academia refuse to acknowledge it. It's much easier to blame some invisible boogeyman of "whitey" causing their problems.

Black supremacy is fed by black race hustlers, media, and academia, radicalizing their base to target people based on race. Dylan Roof is rightfully considered a monster yet these guys will be forgotten in no time despite having the same motivation.

The subway shooter is either a really bad shot (how do you not kill several people at that close of a range and the amount of ammo he had) or was he just making a statement since it appears everyone survived with mostly lower extremity injuries?? Cameras not working either....

NYC and other lib cities have becomes ishholes I have zero desire every going to again and its actually surprising shootings like this do not happen alot more often with all of the nutjobs in those cities.
The Mrs is up there (NYC) now. Went up for the week. She was excited but also apprehensive based on all the sh** going on. Being a small town girl....I'm sure she'll be happy to get home.

Reactions: TheFrontRunner

Gov. Beshear to announce historic economic development in Kentucky​

So who gave Andy money? What type of industry is this? Some green energy con?

It's all going to some community group to decide how it gets invested in the west end of Louisville. No unfortunately that isn't a joke

• Angry
Reactions: mdlUK.1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT