• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
* KA - BOOM *

scooby-doo-laugh.gif
Two things I've seen this morning (both on Fox)....another snippet of Austin's post....who are the two guys 'welcoming' these illegals in D.C.? Hugs and handshakes? Seriously? Might as well throw away every law on the books in this country.

Second, saw an article/picture of illegals taking selfies as they cross the border, etc.

I firmly believe there will not be a good 'ol US of A for my grandchildren. Will be totally different...and I doubt for the better.

The subway shooter is either a really bad shot (how do you not kill several people at that close of a range and the amount of ammo he had) or was he just making a statement since it appears everyone survived with mostly lower extremity injuries?? Cameras not working either....

NYC and other lib cities have becomes ishholes I have zero desire every going to again and its actually surprising shootings like this do not happen alot more often with all of the nutjobs in those cities.
We had a guy spray the camp with an M-16 on fully auto. I think he just wanted to go home, because he hit no one. BTW he did go home with a dishonorable discharge.

So Gottfried was a big proponent of the vaccine. So he died this week and his family is saying it's from a rare genetic muscle disease that can trigger a dangerously abnormal heartbeat. So we'll do everything to ignore what the vaccine has done to people's hearts? Funny how for two years, every death was cause of "COVID" but the vaccine is never to be blamed or attributed to a death. Funny how that works.
Covid does worse things to hearts than the vaccines. Fact. If a male under 30, not getting vaccine till above that could be a reasonable course of action.

If they do, likely won't be the CIncinnati Reds any longer.
Nobody is going to move baseballs oldest franchise out of Cincinnati. That would be like moving the Cowboys out of Dallas or the Celtics out of Boston. Not gonna happen. Castellini isn't the only Owner out there who can keep them there.

Reactions: warrior-cat
I've been re-reading Sole Influence about the shoe company wars and shady dealings of recruiting and how it all works, how teams came to be paid to wear stuff when the coaches used to have to pay for the equipment as a part of their budget, etc (every team is dirty AF). Anyway, the stuff about Nike is hilarious.

Originally passed themselves off as the rebel, the underdog going against the big boys. Then took over.

Took manufacturing out of Maine to Asian countries. They had a factory in South Korea go union and Nike responded by shutting that down and opting for other Asian countries where they could pay as little as 14 cents an hour. I know this is stuff you all know but it's just pure comedy considering how woke this brand is.

"Let us virtue signal about how brave and moral we are while we exploit slave-like labor and conditions to sell you $200 shoes."

Nobody is going to move baseballs oldest franchise out of Cincinnati. That would be like moving the Cowboys out of Dallas or the Celtics out of Boston. Not gonna happen. Castellini isn't the only Owner out there who can keep them there.

That dude just told the truth...'hey reds fans we suck and it's probably not going to change.'

One thing I really enjoy about this site. is this time of year there are threads about the Reds, many Reds fans here talking about the team and it's decisions...some even display some optimism for some odd reason.

But most years by July the Reds fans have moved on to something else...resigned to their fate as a franchise no more likely to win a title than the Pittsburgh Pirates. Hell no more likely to even win one playoff series.

1200x0.jpg

Wonderful. At least DC-area f-tards pay for illegal cheap-ass labor -- and hyperinflated housing prices -- and not Texas.
You're sending them labor so cheap it's illegal and you expect that to hurt their economy? I don't think you understand how capitalism works...

I've yet to be persuaded the 2020 election was rigged by vote casting/counting irregularities.

But it's pretty clear now it was rigged by the Zuckerbucks spending to increase votes in key Dim areas, to a degree, if not fatally:

This doesn't absolve Trump's action b/c he knew nothing of this at the time.

Last edited:
Is this the most corrupt, lying administration ever? She'll fit in well with MSNBC.

Now it's Gov. Abbott's fault. I'll blame @AustinTXCat too for my higher prices....he no doubt voted for him.

"Governor Abbott’s unnecessary and redundant inspections of trucks transiting ports of entry between Texas and Mexico are causing significant disruptions to the food and automobile supply chains, delaying manufacturing, impacting jobs, and raising prices for families in Texas and across the country.," Psaki said.

Alternative owners who could & would keep the Reds there has been a big conversation topic since the Reds sold off so many good players. Names are few & far between. Issue is lack of salary cap as in other major sports. Phil Castellini said as much a couple days back. Huge Reds fan here thru about 2000. Not near so much now. But that holds true for most sports for me.

I love how y’all think this is a burn. DC welcomes cheap workers, especially ones having their busses paid for by the Texas governor.
How does an illegal alien work and pay taxes with no green card or social security number? I assume you are meaning they will gladly illegally hire people who are not citizens and illegally pay them under the table? Boy that sounds awesome....all the while probably also getting assistance through taxpayers via food cards, housing and the new free smart phones Psaki and crew are handing out. What a deal for Americans.

Uh, doesn’t it hurt African-Americans employment in DC? Their schools? Their housing shortage?

What the hell are you thinking?
100%. Terrible for the workers(no matter their race), great for the owners. Again, I don't think you understand how capitalism works...

Is this the most corrupt, lying administration ever? She'll fit in well with MSNBC.

Now it's Gov. Abbott's fault. I'll blame @AustinTXCat too for my higher prices....he no doubt voted for him.

"Governor Abbott’s unnecessary and redundant inspections of trucks transiting ports of entry between Texas and Mexico are causing significant disruptions to the food and automobile supply chains, delaying manufacturing, impacting jobs, and raising prices for families in Texas and across the country.," Psaki said.
Just as the ports are clearing up. Hmm!

This is hilarious considering CNN's ratings have been terrible forever and the market is oversaturated with left wing propaganda. Did Wallace equate Fox's ratings to him? The ego of these people are huge so that may be what blinds them to things.
I think he saw that his Fox ratings had fallen and thought I’ll go over to CNN where they will appreciate me.

He was right. But didn’t realize that there just aren’t any CNN viewers. He belongs where no one is watching.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT