POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've always wondered how this works...what if a gun is registered to you...you sell it to a buddy, who then sells it. Someome ends up dead...does it come straight back to you?
I own three I bought from other people many years ago and the other 8 I own will have been sold if a gun grab ever comes about. In Oklahoma, you can sell your guns to others as long as they are not felons or anyone not able to buy a gun. I won't remember who I sold them to.

Last edited:
Biden's facial expression reminds me of the Bill Burr bit about 'old man face'

FQFu7IDXwAcIa1m

So Republicans in Tennessee want to do away with the age of consent for marriage, and now Texas doesn't even have the staffing in place to investigate child sexual assaults because they are all leaving over right wing nut job politics. So why are Republicans pro-child rape and pedophilia?

So Republicans in Tennessee want to do away with the age of consent for marriage, and now Texas doesn't even have the staffing in place to investigate child sexual assaults because they are all leaving over right wing nut job politics. So why are Republicans pro-child rape and pedophilia?

blue states support child abuse with pro-trans laws

California has no age requirement for marriage.

New Hampshire and Massachusetts both have 12 yr and 13 yr old marriage age requirents.
Those are 3 blue states. But let’s focus on Tennessee.

blue states support child abuse with pro-trans laws

California has no age requirement for marriage.

New Hampshire and Massachusetts both have 12 yr and 13 yr old marriage age requirents.
Those are 3 blue states. But let’s focus on Tennessee.

Yes lets focus on the state where the legislature is currently actively trying to eliminate age laws.

Yes lets focus on the state where the legislature is currently actively trying to eliminate age laws.
I would think a little more context is needed to comment on these laws. I read the story on the transgenders in Texas. Are we contending now that transgender parents should never be subjected to social service investigations? Context of
these cases needs to be looked into more thoroughly as well.

but no focus on California that already has a no age requirement law for marriage? No outcry from you?
Or Massachusetts or New Hampshire that has 12 yr old and 13 yr old age requirements? No outcry?
Your beef is with Tennessee marriage laws but not the other states? Ok.

but no focus on California that already has a no age requirement law for marriage? No outcry from you?
Or Massachusetts or New Hampshire that has 12 yr old and 13 yr old age requirements? No outcry?
Your beef is with Tennessee marriage laws but not the other states? Ok.
Anyone that hurts a kid can rot in hell. No sympathy from me at all. But you bring up old laws (that need to be changed ASAP). Yes I have a problem with Tennessee ACTIVELY trying to change laws to make child marriage legal. Ok.

Anyone that hurts a kid can rot in hell. No sympathy from me at all. But you bring up old laws (that need to be changed ASAP). Yes I have a problem with Tennessee ACTIVELY trying to change laws to make child marriage legal. Ok.
I concur with the first sentence.
Just odd seeing someone lay flaccid for old laws but being upset for active new laws. The correct answer is all states should move 18 yr and older. I named 3 blue states that have low age requirement. This is more of a blue state issue than a red state issue.

I concur with the first sentence.
Just odd seeing someone lay flaccid for old laws but being upset for active new laws. The correct answer is all states should move 18 yr and older. I named 3 blue states that have low age requirement. This is more of a blue state issue than a red state issue.

agreed. The the correct answer is that all states should be 18+

Reactions: warrior-cat
Nice attempt at changing the subject. I am not participating in any of this conversation other than to tell Lecter that Y chromosome doesn't mean male. If I wanted to participate in any of the rest of the conversation, I would have started that participation back in the beginning.
Hilarious. You chide someone else about a genetic chromosomal disorder and, yet, refuse to answer an elementary biological question. You see you are the punchline in that narrative, right?

The Reds are the Greatest...

@trueblujr2

At making me money today.

Indians 10- Reds 5

I had the Indians (I aint calling them the Guardians) winning with more than 6.5 runs in the game

Also, Indians win and both teams score at least 3.

Also, Indians +2.5 and over 9.5 runs in the game.

And Ramirez with an RBI (+170)

Hell I won so much I bought their old plane.

making-of-major-league-dc-3.jpg

So, rather than find a way to work around their new problem, the workers who are supposed to protect kids quit because they didn't like their new job duties, and now all kids are at risk, but somehow that is the fault of republicans. Right. Everyone with a job has to do things they don't want to do on said jobs. They figure it out. Most likely the pay sucks and they are tired.

The Tennessee law is just another in a long string of laws that are written very poorly. The bill should be pulled and re-written to add a provision to restrict underage marriage.

Currently 44 states in the union legally allow child marriage.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT