Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
277807509_486581116512702_5702260996595034253_n.jpg

That dog would tear up a Taco Bell

Last edited:
I've seen people that act much stranger than that at the hotels I've worked at.
I doubt that.

"Someone" saw him bring in multiple suitcases time after time. Hey Mr. Paddock...bringing in another 6 suitcases today? Cool! You and the Mrs have a big week planned? Oh wait...you have been by yourself each time.

Mr. Paddock wants to use the service elevator "again" with another load of luggage. Is security ok with that? Oh fine.

"Someone" saw him come/go multiple times. The Vegas eyes picked up on all of this and yet not a word was said?....not likely.

I doubt that.

"Someone" saw him bring in multiple suitcases time after time. Hey Mr. Paddock...bringing in another 6 suitcases today? Cool! You and the Mrs have a big week planned? Oh wait...you have been by yourself each time.

Mr. Paddock wants to use the service elevator "again" with another load of luggage. Is security ok with that? Oh fine.

"Someone" saw him come/go multiple times. The Vegas eyes picked up on all of this and yet not a word was said?....not likely.

All the time. At the Seelbach we'd routinely have people do things like that. Multiple people a day. I've seen people staying for one night bring in 3 luggage carts full of crap. I worked at an Embassy Suites where it wasn't uncommon for us to put a meeting room out of order because people would bring so much stuff with them. Ever go to a conference that was hosted at a hotel? Pretty much every person sitting at one of those booths probably brought that much stuff with them. It is pretty routine

Reactions: KYExtemper
All the time. At the Seelbach we'd routinely have people do things like that. Multiple people a day. I've seen people staying for one night bring in 3 luggage carts full of crap. I worked at an Embassy Suites where it wasn't uncommon for us to put a meeting room out of order because people would bring so much stuff with them. Ever go to a conference that was hosted at a hotel? Pretty much every person sitting at one of those booths probably brought that much stuff with them. It is pretty routine
Those types of events/people are usually registered as such. They are "known" to the hotel. They also don't come and go, come and go "by themselves" over the course of 3-5 days.

actually yeah they do. It is a very common occurrence. I remember when all of that came out my coworkers and I all talked about how he didn't seem like anything out of the ordinary. It's something you see when you actually work in the industry. I totally understand why people think it seems crazy, but it really isn't.

I'm sure this graph doesn't account for the alleged 'pay gap' between men and women, right? I mean, of course, education pays as much as computer science, engineering and physics majors, right? There is no pay gap - period. When you correct for vocations and hours worked, etc. - there is no pay gap (or, actually, it's about 2% difference). From a basic economics standpoint, why would an employer pay a man 23% more for the same job a woman can do? If I can get a woman to do a particular job at $25/hour, why would I pay a man $31/hour? It defies logic and common sense to believe that women only make 77% as much as men.

Warner Bros in America:

FQJtF5QX0Ao1vo7

Warner Bros in China:

FQJtH0oXwAUmC7w
One more entertainment producer that I can quit watching. Why in the world do these companies think going out of their way to glorify this very, very small percentage of the population is a smart economic move? It's not like people are flocking back to movie theaters right now anyway but advertising that we're gonna start a huge campaign to put LBGTQ+ agenda front and center in our entertainment products seems about as dumb a move as I can imagine. They wouldn't dream of putting overtly racist content out and that would appeal to a very small part of the population. Why would they want fewer and fewer people going to the movies they spend millions to produce and market?

I read all of the HP books and, at least sexually, they were about as benign a product as one could imagine. That did not detract from the outstanding character development and story being told. Including more sex and/or making a big deal out of any of the characters' sexual preference would not have enhanced the story-telling one iota. And, frankly, I wouldn't have read the books nor read them to my kids as bedtime stories if they had included that stuff. Silly me. Wouldn't have wanted to expose my pre-teen children to gay relationships as part of a really good tale of good vs. evil and growing up. What a horrible parent I was!

Why do leftists hate all things good? Is it because they are evil? Or stupid? Or easily indoctrinated sheep? Or a bit of each?
This is out of the Marxist playbook. They sow the seeds of chaos. Intended to keep us at one anothers throats. The left continues that practice because it works. Grooming is just another piece of it.

Reactions: phunterd and csrupp
"If a brother or sister is poorly clothed and lacking in daily food, and one of you says to them, “Go in peace, be warmed and filled,” without giving them the things needed for the body, what good is that?" James 2:15-16

I am glad the scripture guides your decision-making. How do you apply this verse to your life?

• Haha
Reactions: Lost In FL
No clue. Smarter gun experts on here than me, but I expect it wouldn't hurt to know all of your serial numbers.
I think all of the guns we got from my Father-In law were put in some sort of gun trust after his death by her brother who has his own arsenal. We added the ones we got otherwise to it as well.

A post mourning the loss of white dominance in American society. How surprising. After POTUS 45’s four year war on brown people, the enemy is now LGBTQ people. I have news for you . . . America’s demographics have been changing for a while. The longing for a “WASP” culture drives the hatred of the right. Whites makeup less than 60% of the US population. And of that number, less than 60% are from traditional non-blended two parent family units. The only way to find what you’ve lost is to find a time machine.
C0-C1995-A-CCAE-4-C0-E-B8-F9-51431623-EC3-D.jpg
If you will lie about the definition of “woman,” you will lie about anything. If you have no character and you cannot defend your position, you will likely denigrate your opponent with lies.

I'm sure this graph doesn't account for the alleged 'pay gap' between men and women, right? I mean, of course, education pays as much as computer science, engineering and physics majors, right? There is no pay gap - period. When you correct for vocations and hours worked, etc. - there is no pay gap (or, actually, it's about 2% difference). From a basic economics standpoint, why would an employer pay a man 23% more for the same job a woman can do? If I can get a woman to do a particular job at $25/hour, why would I pay a man $31/hour? It defies logic and common sense to believe that women only make 77% as much as men.
People generally get paid what they are worth to the marketplace and profession or how much they command or ask for. If a man is making more than a woman for the exact same job and skillset and experience level, then that's the woman's fault for not asking for more. I'm sure that's a scenario that works both ways.

I've always wondered how this works...what if a gun is registered to you...you sell it to a buddy, who then sells it. Someome ends up dead...does it come straight back to you?
Not really. For that to happen, the police would have to have the actual murder weapon and most likely have the perp. If the situation happened that the weapon was found without a peep then law enforcement would contact the gun manufacturer. They’d check their records and see what gun the store was shipped to. The store would then have to check their sales and background checks. They keep records for 20 years. Then you’d get a call from the police who you’d give your side of the story to. As long as you have an alibi or 3rd party who verifies it, you’d be ok. It’s not like you’ll have prints on the gun to tie you to it.

Gas Dropped 30 cents today. Lumber futures took a huge dive. Thanks Biden for dick punching that inflation! He just never stops getting shit done.
Bill Barr now says their was no election fraud. We just can't stop winning!
To quite the great Bill “We realized from the beginning it was just bullshit,”

He told Karl that even if the machines had somehow changed the tally, the issue would be made obvious when the votes were recounted by hand.

“It’s a counting machine, and they save everything that was counted,” Barr said. “So you just reconcile the two. There had been no discrepancy reported anywhere, and I’m still not aware of any discrepancy.”
nqjpxwa3l4t81.jpg

Is Lia Thomas a woman?
Nice attempt at changing the subject. I am not participating in any of this conversation other than to tell Lecter that Y chromosome doesn't mean male. If I wanted to participate in any of the rest of the conversation, I would have started that participation back in the beginning.

• Haha
Reactions: IdaCat
The pay gap doesn't exist when you actually look what's going on. Of course as you stated they can't have it both ways...if company's are so greedy, then why don't they only employ women...it would save them tons if the gap was real.

But when you look at the data, it depends how you look at it...if you take all men vs all women. Well men are more likely to go into STEM careers, etc. Maybe you can try to get women more interested in it, but maybe it's a nature vs nurture thing...just like they are more likely to be a nurse than a doctor.

When you look at hourly jobs...men are more likely to work overtime, mostly bc women take it upon themselves to handle childcare duties.

Literally no one says, oh hell here's a woman let's pay her less. If you can produce more revenue or add value then your pay is reflected by that...otherwise a competitor will pay you. That's how capitalism works.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT