POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I dislike Thomas because he’s terrible. You really think KBJ couldn’t give a definition of a woman? Good lord. She ignored a stupid question and drove you all crazy. That’s a win in my book. 53-47. And she graduated from Harvard with honors.
That's my favorite of ed ..who loves the reality show and thinks it's low to ask someome their worldview and legal precedence...but asking ppl about their yearbook and running on a rumor by convicted felon Avenatti is serious business

Ed seriously thinks it's team sport

If anybody says they weren’t worried we’d be attacked under Trump, they’re lying. Dude was pretty reckless. Russia wouldn’t have nuked us because by weakening our relationships with Europe; we were doing everything Putin wanted us to do. You couldn’t see him smirking when featured in pictures with Trump?

Nobody’s saying he’s Reagan or JFK. They’re saying he’s not Trump, which, for a lot of people, was enough. And yes, he’s been disappointing, but he can’t pass anything bc he doesn’t have enough votes. Got an infrastructure bill passed, for the first time since the Eisenhower admin, so if nothing else, I appreciate that. Having said that, I hope a really good third-party candidate emerges (boy, I bet I’ve said that since I’ve been able to vote). Wouldn’t mind Ben Sasse or Romney from the GOP side.
Damn you're stupid

I cant help it, im just not naive enough to believe anything i see in corp media. I wish i could be, but see too much for what it is.
That photo wasn't anything. It was specific & confirmed by tons of sources.

If you can't believe anything at all from corp. media because you're not naive, then where do you get any information you believe? Cats Illustrated posts? Facebook? Twitter? At some point a person needs to believe something from somewhere or they don't have any beliefs.

No need to be sorry to me. Look elsewhere to be sorry.

Find this interesting in a prophetic way.....

Our calendar year 2022 is the same as the Hebrew year 5782. This year
corresponds to the 5,782nd verse of the Bible.

o “For they are a nation void of counsel, and there is no understanding in them.
O that they were wise and would see through this [present triumph] to their
ultimate fate!” (Deuteronomy 32:28-29, AMP

https://wbckfm.com/new-pew-study-white-liberals-mental-problems/
The only thing that surprises me about this is that I figured that pretty much all white liberal women had a mental disorder.
While this validates my beliefs, I do wonder if the percentages are due to how many seek treatment in each group vs. actual differences. I mean it's in the best financial interests of the mental doctors to find something to diagnose when you show up. I mean I think they'd find something wrong with me & I'm the most sane person I know.

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2022/04/12/business/cpi-inflation-report
And to think there are still idiots that would vote for Biden again.
Biden's gonna save us all today. he's coming to our rescue. Plat, Sammy, Sambowie will all be giddy with excitement when Biden allows for expanded production of E15 Gasoline today. Our wallets will finally get the break it deserves by making a fuel that is less fuel efficient, produces more wear and tear on engines not designed for it, and reduces gas mileage, but is on average 10 cents cheaper at the pump!! WOOT!!.

While this validates my beliefs, I do wonder if the percentages are due to how many seek treatment in each group vs. actual differences. I mean it's in the best financial interests of the mental doctors to find something to diagnose when you show up. I mean I think they'd find something wrong with me & I'm the most sane person I know.
I'll refrain from commenting, but you might have just walked yourself into a shitstorm, Can't wait for the responses to this one. LOL.

Which party championed in the system of corporate rule? which party spent every waking moment in DC trying to pass laws to expand corporate power? Which party pushed citizens united up to SCOTUS? Which party worships corporations in the name of the "free market"? Which party fought to dismantle every government agency that tries to fight for consumer rights? Which party pushed though the patriot act, gave us the police state, and quintupled the size of government spying with the DHS in the name of "national security"? It was only when those corporations turned into "big tech" that the GoP leadership started pretending like they cared. they don't.
e86bwaux23t81.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty much....those that are well off will survive....the others.......prayers.

It is truly unbelievable how we have spiraled downhill in just over a year. Most of us knew Biden would be a disaster, but not to the point of ruining the country.
What is more disturbing is that there is no help in sight. Most of the left and a few "independents" or "conservatives" here who hate Trump because he mean tweets and was not a nice man would rather see this country fall than put Trump or any other conservative in the White House showing how little they really care for this country. Yet, in other threads namely the Ukrainian war they will call those who disagree with their take on the war "comrads" and "traitors" and "unpatriotic" simply because some of us think we should let Europe handle it and we should just stay out of it all together.

Dems/libs using the phrase unpatriotic against other posters but in other threads will call you a racist nationalist for being patriotic.

I will praise and give thanks to You, O Lord, among the people;
I will sing praises to You among the nations.

For Your faithfulness and loving kindness are great, reaching to the heavens,
And Your truth to the clouds.

Be exalted above the heavens, O God;
Let Your glory and majesty be over all the earth.

Psalms 57

MAGA Sheep are to stupid to look up facts. Their tiny brains can't comprehended numbers.

MAY 2021 - 2.96
MAY 2019 - 2.94
MAY 2018 - 2.98

Gas prices are exactly the same as they were under Trump, his sheep just blindly believe anything they see on twitter. Gas always goes up this time of year because of summer blends and increased travel. The spike will definitely be higher this year because of pent up demand for travel and production disruptions caused by greedy republicans.
* KA - BOOM *

Damn maniacs! Thanks, Joe!

They'll probably say it was a ghost gun that was responsible too.
Right now, it looks like most of the injuries are to the legs and lower body. Videos show smoke coming out of the train doors. Definitely an odd situation. It would be hard to make it on a train with a rifle. Most likely a handgun based on the number of injuries but who knows.

Reactions: warrior-cat
I will praise and give thanks to You, O Lord, among the people;
I will sing praises to You among the nations.

For Your faithfulness and loving kindness are great, reaching to the heavens,
And Your truth to the clouds.

Be exalted above the heavens, O God;
Let Your glory and majesty be over all the earth.

Psalms 57
Helps ground me when I get fired up. Don't ever stop.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT