POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not here for who likes my posts. No idea who yoda is. Then we disagree on Boris' walk's value. Of course people don't have to support either of them. I just don't see how it's not clear cut to people that this war is R's fault & that U has done nothing to deserve it & and on that basis should be morally supported even if don't want to spend money on U. Being neutral when a country is attacked boggles my mind. I'm sorry, I believe I did answer your original question - and I stated so. If not, tell me what your original question was & the post it comes from so that I can review it. Thanks.
Just click the message above and it will keep taking you back to the previous post.

I asked if anyone knew if the video was true. Also, i asked how would you know for sure with all the disinfo in corporate media.

Your response:
Why would you not think so? Because it's good news from Ukraine?

Bottom line: you did not "answer" my question at all.

Hence, my "thanks for nothing comment".

Dude ... that convo was just yesterday. Am concerned for your aptitude health, get your meds rechecked.

Reactions: warrior-cat
Reality is the opposite of this. The truth is still the truth, regardless of how many people "like" it. Now that you're in the minority y'all will give lip service to that as 'rebels', but you're still so used to always being the majority that your entitled attitude seeps out occasionally. 'Silent Majority.' 'Real Americans.' You value societal norms and conformity over truth. A "thinker" is after the truth, not likes. A follower(you) is just about conforming to the herd.
Oh no, look out everyone!! It's a strawman!!

My reference to likes had NOTHING to do with quantity, but rather quality of likes ("who" vs "how many").

Your interpretation of what i clearly typed is interesting and gives insight. In fact, your whole response does: you want to be liked and you want to be seen as a "rebel". Perhaps the latter is why you post the dumbest stuff that runs contrary to logic; you want to be viewed as a rebel.

I'm sure this totally isn't an attempt to deflect from Bidens crack head son at all.
Hunter wasn't elected and doesn't work in the Biden administration.

Kushner worked inside the WH, was in charge of Covid response and Middle East foreign policy. Neither of these areas is the family business of property management.

Who's deflecting again?

• Haha
Reactions: screwduke1
Trump is endorsing this freak snake oil salesman because its his TV buddy. Once again proving Trump has no convictions. Trump is a con man just like Oz.
notice-that770.jpg

I dislike Thomas because he’s terrible. You really think KBJ couldn’t give a definition of a woman? Good lord. She ignored a stupid question and drove you all crazy. That’s a win in my book. 53-47. And she graduated from Harvard with honors.
We all know that she knows what a woman is and that she refused to answer because people are forced to deny what they know is truth to appease the evangelical wokesters.

And, when you say Thomas is terrible, I think most people who know you here think better of Thomas.

Just click the message above and it will keep taking you back to the previous post.

I asked if anyone knew if the video was true. Also, i asked how would you know for sure with all the disinfo in corporate media.

Your response:
Why would you not think so? Because it's good news from Ukraine?

Bottom line: you did not "answer" my question at all.

Hence, my "thanks for nothing comment".

Dude ... that convo was just yesterday. Am concerned for your aptitude health, get your meds rechecked.
You're right. I couldn't have known for SURE as I wasn't in Kiev & personally didn't see Boris & Zelenskyy walking around and take a video. Sorry for my irrational presumption, along with 99.999% of the rest of the world, that it was real.

Oh, and I can't know for SURE if this post is real either. It's likely just disinfo too.

Skepticism is fine. But to be so distrusting of the obvious suggests an intervention is needed. Sorry for your state.

I dislike Thomas because he’s terrible. You really think KBJ couldn’t give a definition of a woman? Good lord. She ignored a stupid question and drove you all crazy. That’s a win in my book. 53-47. And she graduated from Harvard with honors.
You need to get out of the bubble.

One of 90% who do so. I am sure she earned her grades and that "rounding" wasn't in play.

But then again, she isnt a Biologist.

Last edited:
You're right. I couldn't have known for SURE as I wasn't in Kiev & personally didn't see Boris & Zelenskyy walking around and take a video. Sorry for my irrational presumption, along with 99.999% of the rest of the world, that it was real.

Oh, and I can't know for SURE if this post is real either. It's likely just disinfo too.

Skepticism is fine. But to be so distrusting of the obvious suggests an intervention is needed. Sorry for your state.
I cant help it, im just not naive enough to believe anything i see in corp media. I wish i could be, but see too much for what it is.

MDM0NjU3.gif

I cant help it, im just not naive enough to believe anything i see in corp media. I wish i could be, but see too much for what it is.

There's no doubt we have technology sufficiently advanced enough to fully stage that, but I think that was real.

What it really says is if Kiev and the skies are that secure that the British PM, who is essentially the world number 2, can waltz right in there and feel that safe, then they know and have assurances Russia never wanted the whole of Ukraine - now the battle is going to take place in the Donba$ only from here on out.

You need to get out of the bubble.

One of 90% who do so. I am sure she earned her grades and that "rounding" wasn't in play.

But then again, she isnt a Biologist.
Man you really dislike her. Wonder why🤔🤔🤔

Curious to see how the media decides to play this.... Fair and free election or despotic dictator thrown out of office and shouldn't get another vote...

https://www.business-standard.com/a...ate-elections-in-pakistan-122041200082_1.html
Ousted Prime Minister of Pakistan Imran Khan has demanded an "immediate elections" in the country, hours after Shehbaz Sharif took oath as the 23rd Prime Minister on Monday.

Taking to Twitter, Imran Khan who is the chairman of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf said, "Let the people decide, through fair and free elections, whom they want as their prime minister. He also said that he would be holding a rally in Peshawar on April 13.

"We are demanding immediate elections as that is the only way forward -- to let the people decide, through fair & free elections, whom they want as their prime minister," he Tweeted.

Reactions: SDC8888
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT