POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trump is going to run in 2024 and that is the end of who will be the Republican nominee. DeSantis knows it and it is in his and FL's best interest if he remains their Governor until Trump's term is done (assuming he wins which is a huge assumption right now). Trump's pick as VP has to be someone he can trust and has enough credibility not to scare folks away. Who that person is, I have no idea because about everyone Trump surrounds himself with end up stabbing him in the back.

The only way this country has any shot at reversing some of the damage Biden and Dems will leave behind is Trump having 4 more years and then a DeSantis following him up another 8 years. That also includes getting rid of the likes of Mitch and McCarthy as Republican leaders which I do not have any confidence will happen. I do not have any faith this country has the ability to keep Dems out of power for the foreseeable future especially considering the lengths Dems will go to win elections.

Cheney has $6.8 million on hand.

In previous cycles, it was common for Cheney
to raise a few hundred thousand dollars in a quarter, mostly from Wyoming residents. With the national attention her race has received, money has poured in from across the country. At the end of the first quarter of 2021, Cheney set a personal fundraising record: $1.5 million. And she set new records in two of the next three quarters — $1.9 million in Q2 of 2021, $1.7 million in Q3, $2 million in Q4. Now, she’s shattered her Q4 record.

In March, despite a major push from Trump, the Wyoming legislature declined to end same-day party registration for primaries, so Cheney will be able to take advantage of Democrats registering as Republicans to vote for her on Aug. 16

I thought her goose was cooked. But if enough Dems, added to the Rs, vote for her in the primary she might beat her opponent. And no Dem is going to beat her in WY.

Last edited:
Even I agreed with this for the most part earlier in this thread. Here is one thought, how about the women in the competition vote on who participates at championship level?

In general, week in, week out, let them participate, there are so few transgender athletes out there, who really cares who wins a three way high school meet? Is it THAT important that the state legislature should be spending its time on this issue?

But when you get to the state championships, or the NCAAs or the Olympics, let the women decide whether or not to let a transgender athlete compete. If they don't care, then why should we? On the other hand, if they do care, and in effect agree with me and Crums Bald Spot, then sorry, they don't get to run/swim for a championship.
Cancel Culture would never allow this.

The maga morons are damn lucky the capital police made the right call and kept falling back instead of mowing their stupid asses down. That Q chick tried to breach the secret service line and got put down. The maga morons seem to forget that kamala and pence were in the building. Secret service isn't going to play games. A lot more people deserved a pine box. All of this would have been avoided if Trump had pre positioned the Guard like is normally done.
gj8i2gwr4ws81.png

We might as well annex them and get it over with.
You might be jesting, but this is exactly what is going to happen. The military has already turned their gaze upon the cartels on the southern border.

Soon Mexico is going to be China south. They will make all of our shit and we will steal their abundant natural resources. Then all the SA immigrants will just stay in Mexico and slave away.

Gas Dropped 30 cents today. Lumber futures took a huge dive. Thanks Biden for dick punching that inflation! He just never stops getting shit done.
Bill Barr now says their was no election fraud. We just can't stop winning!
To quite the great Bill “We realized from the beginning it was just bullshit,”

He told Karl that even if the machines had somehow changed the tally, the issue would be made obvious when the votes were recounted by hand.

“It’s a counting machine, and they save everything that was counted,” Barr said. “So you just reconcile the two. There had been no discrepancy reported anywhere, and I’m still not aware of any discrepancy.”
* KA - BOOM *

Future blood bath alert.

You are again dismissed.

What he did and trump did had one difference. Period. 🤔🤔🤔🤔 and it hurt her in no way. She is as qualified if not more than ACB. Now if we can get Thomas out we are cooking with peanut oil.
Do you hate Thomas because he is black? Also, ACB graduated #1 im her class at Notre Dame. Plus she can explain the difference between a male and a female despite not being a biologist.

* KA - BOOM *

Were 70% of Americans worried about getting nuked while Trump served as President? Hell effing no.
If anybody says they weren’t worried we’d be attacked under Trump, they’re lying. Dude was pretty reckless. Russia wouldn’t have nuked us because by weakening our relationships with Europe; we were doing everything Putin wanted us to do. You couldn’t see him smirking when featured in pictures with Trump?
Which of those areas has improved under Smooth Brain?

37% approve of his handling of the economy? Are you fvcking kidding me? Anyone that approves of this incompetant should be deported immediately.

Nobody’s saying he’s Reagan or JFK. They’re saying he’s not Trump, which, for a lot of people, was enough. And yes, he’s been disappointing, but he can’t pass anything bc he doesn’t have enough votes. Got an infrastructure bill passed, for the first time since the Eisenhower admin, so if nothing else, I appreciate that. Having said that, I hope a really good third-party candidate emerges (boy, I bet I’ve said that since I’ve been able to vote). Wouldn’t mind Ben Sasse or Romney from the GOP side.

• Haha
Reactions: gobigbluebell
Do you hate Thomas because he is black? Also, ACB graduated #1 im her class at Notre Dame. Plus she can explain the difference between a male and a female despite not being a biologist.
I dislike Thomas because he’s terrible. You really think KBJ couldn’t give a definition of a woman? Good lord. She ignored a stupid question and drove you all crazy. That’s a win in my book. 53-47. And she graduated from Harvard with honors.

The church normalized pedophilia hundreds of years ago. Or was there some other organization that put so much energy into legitimizing child marriages? nope. that and watching priests molest kids.
False. You people continue to outdo yourselves with stupidity.

I love how you guys talk about these people like they’re on your fantasy football team

“She graduated top of her class from Norte Dame!”
“She had honors from Harvard!”

They’re supposed to be public servants for the greater good not worshipped by a bunch of political zealot losers. God politics is awful.

GD Lunatics. I hope the SUV tires they slash all belong to demorats.

They start slashing tires in states where if you're on their property and see you doing it and they happen to shoot you for it, one less moron to deal with. So, by all means try it.

To the new EO from our dictator in chief, one more step to taking guns away. Don't give me this crap about what kind they are because that is irrelevant. If we continue to give way, they will just take more liberties.

Join the NRA folks or donate to the cause.

If anybody says they weren’t worried we’d be attacked under Trump, they’re lying. Dude was pretty reckless. Russia wouldn’t have nuked us because by weakening our relationships with Europe; we were doing everything Putin wanted us to do. You couldn’t see him smirking when featured in pictures with Trump?

Nobody’s saying he’s Reagan or JFK. They’re saying he’s not Trump, which, for a lot of people, was enough. And yes, he’s been disappointing, but he can’t pass anything bc he doesn’t have enough votes. Got an infrastructure bill passed, for the first time since the Eisenhower admin, so if nothing else, I appreciate that. Having said that, I hope a really good third-party candidate emerges (boy, I bet I’ve said that since I’ve been able to vote). Wouldn’t mind Ben Sasse or Romney from the GOP side.
False. Ignorance knows no bounds. Just a stupid post. Not surprised though.

You might be jesting, but this is exactly what is going to happen. The military has already turned their gaze upon the cartels on the southern border.

Soon Mexico is going to be China south. They will make all of our shit and we will steal their abundant natural resources. Then all the SA immigrants will just stay in Mexico and slave away.
The difference is Mexico just wants to make our shit. China wants to make it, steal the intellectual property, reverse engineer it and make their own cheap knockoff.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT