POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You mean the woman they pushed through in days? Who hard hitting teddy Cruz ask her is she took piano lessons and if her kids play. Her?
The woman who knows what a woman is despite not being a biologist? Does she drink beer? Have a softspot for pedophiles?

Looks like the French election is going to be a runoff between Le Pen 24% and Macron 28%. A third candidate, Melenchon or something, managed to get 21%.

Might just get rid of little Napoleon.

By the way, France managed to vote in a single day, on paper, with little mechanical assistance, and have 98% of the results by end day. No stops, no pizza boxes blocking windows, just voting.

Last edited:
Looks like the French election is going to be a runoff between Le Pen 24% and Macron 28%. A third candidate, Melenchon or something, managed to get 21%. He has said that his voters should vote for Le Pen in the runoff.

Might just get rid of little Napoleon.

By the way, France managed to vote in a single day, on paper, with little mechanical assistance, and have 98% of the results by end day. No stops, no pizza boxes blocking windows, just voting.
Dunno what you read but Melenchon is the left candidate. He said not one of his votes should go to Le Pen.

Dunno what you read but Melenchon is the left candidate. He said not one of his votes should go to Le Pen.
Yep, I wrote the wrong name. It was Zemmour, with 7%, who said it.

Melenchon's voters are just pissed and talking about not voting at all. The article I read estimated as many as 50%. If that happens the race will be very close.

She's 33 now, he was 45 and she was 21 and in college when they got married. But they had been dating for years.
Bill said she married at 19 and other articles I've read said she was groomed at 16 and married at 19. Apparently this is worth defending because John Rose is a republican Congressman.

Thanks for nothing (not answering), pls remember your door prize on the way out.

What is good news about boris johnson on patrol? Serious.
First off, your original question was whether it was real, not whether it was good news. But how is it not real is the real question? Answer that. If you can't believe it's real you are really screwed up.

How hard is it that the PM of Britain thinks it's safe for him to be in Kiev is not good news? It's like you're rooting against U & despise anything + from there. GD.

Reactions: Dionysus444
Reactions: gamecockcat
ada5882361f862df.jpeg
Should be, "He's a Democrat".

Bill said she married at 19 and other articles I've read said she was groomed at 16 and married at 19. Apparently this is worth defending because John Rose is a republican Congressman.
It's the same as the Satanic Panic at the end of last century. Just nonsense for votes.

I’m not defending the guy, I called out the lie that was the tweet you posted. You’re a good guy, a shit stirrer, but you probably thought it was true. I was protecting you from spreading misinformation. I don’t want you to censored.

Reactions: exemjr and mdlUK.1
Concentration camps do not mean people are being killed. That is just the association caused by the Holocaust. They were in use many times before and after then. The British used them all over Africa. Russia has used them continuously throughout their history and still uses them. What we used for the Japs were concentration camps. We just called them internment because it sounded better. Immigration camps are concentration camps, people are just to simple minded and instantly associate it with mass slaughter. AoC is also a moron that the GoP is obsessed with. She is a female Trump, say tons of stupid troll shit and watch the media eat it up and give you 24/7 coverage.
z71fpd4xwus81.jpg

First off, your original question was whether it was real, not whether it was good news. But how is it not real is the real question? Answer that. If you can't believe it's real you are really screwed up.

How hard is it that the PM of Britain thinks it's safe for him to be in Kiev is not good news? It's like you're rooting against U & despise anything + from there. GD.
I have always tried to be nice to you since you are one of yoda's high school classmates and you just may not know any better. Forget that. First off, you didnt answer the question. Like you never do. You are just make another stupid, crusty a$$, old comment.

I still dont see why boris on patrol is a good thing. They werent strolling through sight-seeing. They were acting as if they were sweeping the area.

Just a little truth coming...thinking people do not have to support either one of them. That is a 3rd option. But you lefties do not understand that. You have to have your boogeyman.

Second off, If you had any self awareness, you would recognize who likes your posts and who doesnt. If you were a thinker, that would seriously cause some self-reflection of your posts.

I'll bet you $10.00 to a dime that this green headed looking weirdo is a democrat voter. Anybody that wants to talk this filth to 3/4/5 year old kids is wanting to molest them. You show me a weirdo looking freak like this and I'll show you a democrat voter every time
I don't understand. What parent would walk into a class and see that dude was going to be your 5 year olds teacher and leave it at that? Who would allow that? If you have to work and use public school, you go to the principle office and say my kid ain't staying in that class. If they don't move your kid, you quit your job and teach you kid at home and get on all the federal aid you can and do without a lot of crap. Please, somebody help me, who would let their kid spend 7 hours a day with that person, no matter what the cost would be?

Godwin’s law showed up on the first page.

I was today years old when I learned how much political conservatives care about NCAA women’s swimming. I didn’t realize there were so many fellow swim fans. I love the relays and the butterfly the most.
I don’t realize there were so many anti-women liberals.

These are my sentiments as well.

I know some trans folks and I wouldn’t want to walk in their shoes to put it mildly. I’m glad I’m not wired that way, but still treat the ones who are with dignity. Being an asshole is hard and I’m lazy

Sports is the only area I disagree with trans participation and I don’t have an answer for how to resolve the issue.

Let them participate, potential unfair competitive advantage. Exclude them, potential discrimination lawsuit.
The real discrimination is the fact that trans-men cannot compete with biological men in the professional sports arena. We see all of these trans-women taking medals and competing well against biological females, but where are the trans-men? Clearly there are anti-trans men systems at work. I think we should require every NBA, NFL, MLB etc. team to start a trans-man to put an end to this systemic bias.

So Beta, are you a biologist? We all appreciate that you change bed pans and whatnot. That however doesnt make you an expert any more than me driving a car .makes me an auto mechanic.
He has dreams of playing in the WNBA and does not want others to keep him from his dream.

honest question for any of you against this Florida bill…and I dare you to answer.

Your five year old comes home t-ball practice and tells you that his/her coach (or we can do the stereotypes of priest or Boy Scout leader) starting talking about sexuality with them, what would your response be?

Now substitute teacher in there

this is the problem with tribal politics. You must support anyone that has (x) behind their name. Hell, ten years ago, this crap wouldn’t be tolerated by most reasonable democrats. Now they use it as a talking point to fight Republicans. Are you kidding? But we have a pedo “president” who openly touches kids on live tv and no one says anything, an moron nominated to the Supreme Court who basically lets child predators go, a media/Washington/Hollywood conglomerate who are hiding their pedophilic romps on a island..

what the **** is wrong with some of you?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT