POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They were seen together when she was 17, probably met before that as they won’t say exactly when. For obvious reasons. But she’s stated before he helped with procuring all her scholarships.
She’s stated he helped her with scholarships after she was in college. I’d never heard of this guy til you posted the tweet last night.
If this is what you’re trying to say is the same as teaching K-3 sex and gender you’re reaching. You’re also missing the point, we don’t care who is messing with kids, they shouldn’t be and need to be dealt with.

A little research would tell you that he didn’t meet her when she was 16, he didn’t award her the scholarship, the Governor of TN did.
He met her when she was in college, while that may be tacky, a 19 year old is not a child, and certainly not similar to an elementary teacher teaching 5-8 year olds about sex and gender.

Do you honestly believe that anyone other than a child’s parents or at least have their approval need to be discussing those things to a 5-8 year old? How hard is it to simply admit that shouldn’t be occurring in school?
I've read otherwise but please let us know how old he was when they met.

You’re also missing the point, we don’t care who is messing with kids, they shouldn’t be and need to be dealt with.
You obviously do care as y’all try to make it a partisan political issue. Which it’s not. Pedophilia and politics have nothing to do with each other beyond corrupt people with money and power indulging their perversions. And that knows no party.

• Haha
Reactions: SDC888
You obviously do care as y’all try to make it a partisan political issue. Which it’s not. Pedophilia and politics have nothing to do with each other beyond corrupt people with money and power indulging their perversions. And that knows no party.
B S.

Once again, here is the difference...one party (yours) defends pedophilia and is now even trying to normalize it. The other (for now) doesnt. (If the rinos get their way, who knows.)

You guys are, once again, on the wrong side of the issue. Do not try to deflect the cancer in your party to anyone else.

Stop supporting it. Simple. Now get your party to stop.

Which it always goes in one direction. The party that called everyone nazi, is now threatened they're called groomer. It's petty for all.

The same as if you don't support the Florida bill its beyond the pale to call someone groomer, while simultaneously its A okay for Buttigege and any talking head to call anyone that supports the bill a child murderer.

Again...only one side gets any attention.

Just the same with Disney. The right said nothing about them...but out of the lefts playbook to put all types or absurd pressure on them, the right reacts...now it's "the GOP's war with Mickey Mouse"

Also..you must follow this. It's the rules

I could care less if a black woman is on SCOTUS. of course I could also care less if a bunch more old crusty white guys are there. They make like a half dozen rulings each year that have no effect on my life.
g5gfu2b6yqs81.jpg

My dude I work for one of the largest private healthcare systems in the world. I talk to people every day who are experts or highly trained/skilled in their field. I’m literally responsible for continuing medical education.

And you lost the minute you started talking about “delusions” and “mental illness”.

So go about your bigoted ass, ignorant life. I don’t care. Your “opinion” means jack shit to me.
So Beta, are you a biologist? We all appreciate that you change bed pans and whatnot. That however doesnt make you an expert any more than me driving a car .makes me an auto mechanic.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bigblue2023
53-47 again, boy, that one was hard to call, had to pull a Nostradamus there.

As at least one of the Republican Senators said that voted for her, I really would like to see the S Court nominations get away from the hyper partisanship mode that has prevailed for a long time now, although I guess that is a hopeless wish these days
How many Dems voted for ACB?

Just because a man wears "lady face" it doesn't make him a her. It is simply "gender appropriation" that would normally be condemned by the left. But they, leftists, have thumped the "white privilege" all whites bad thing to the point that they needed to allow their self-loathers the option to move into a disenfranchised class of their own. Now they too can join the opressed. The dangerous part is this tactic, "grooming" is being done to drive the wedge between parents and their kids. Easier to create the motivated foot soldiers for the leftwing causes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT