POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why don’t you just go live your life how you see fit and leave everyone else out of it?

World would be a lot better place if people like you did.
I don't think anyone cares that he wants to masquerade as a woman. Live and Let Live. The thing that bothers folks is that you can't create special rules for <1% of the population when they negatively impact the majority and are not based in common sense. Specifically 1% or less of the population who created their scenario.

Common sense dictates that a biological man, who has been living as a man most of his life, should not suddenly decide to take a few pills and be allowed to compete against biological women.

The answer is pretty simple. Create a transgender category. Sometimes Leah will be swimming all by his lonesome. It also may take awhile to make them competitive and/or have enough people to really throw an event together. But that's where you got to start. That's the only way it will work.

It's because money is pretty much 90% tied to testing. So principals only let them teach to the tests. They have no time to teach more useful things. Some school districts are slowly starting to realize how bad standardized testing is. The best thing Covid has done is stop all testing so schools and the feds can see that life goes on without it.

I don't think anyone cares that he wants to masquerade as a woman. Live and Let Live. The thing that bothers folks is that you can't create special rules for <1% of the population when they negatively impact the majority and are not based in common sense. Specifically 1% or less of the population who created their scenario.

Common sense dictates that a biological man, who has been living as a man most of his life, should not suddenly decide to take a few pills and be allowed to compete against biological women.

The answer is pretty simple. Create a transgender category. Sometimes Leah will be swimming all by his lonesome. It also may take awhile to make them competitive and/or have enough people to really throw an event together. But that's where you got to start. That's the only way it will work.

Disagree with this. There shouldn’t be a transgender category. You should compete in the division of your sex. Period. We’ve got to stop normalizing this crazy shit. It wasn’t an issue for hundreds of years but bat shit crazy people have now made it one.

Quit capitulating to crazy.

Disagree with this. There shouldn’t be a transgender category. You should compete in the division of your sex. Period. We’ve got to stop normalizing this crazy shit. It wasn’t an issue for hundreds of years but bat shit crazy people have now made it one.

Quit capitulating to crazy.
I don't dispute your sentiment but we know that's not going to work for a portion of the population. The genie is out of the bottle and therefore I feel like this is a fair compromise. Little over head or lift. They can have the transgender competition the same time they have the other competitions, etc.

I have always tried to be nice to you since you are one of yoda's high school classmates and you just may not know any better. Forget that. First off, you didnt answer the question. Like you never do. You are just make another stupid, crusty a$$, old comment.

I still dont see why boris on patrol is a good thing. They werent strolling through sight-seeing. They were acting as if they were sweeping the area.

Just a little truth coming...thinking people do not have to support either one of them. That is a 3rd option. But you lefties do not understand that. You have to have your boogeyman.

Second off, If you had any self awareness, you would recognize who likes your posts and who doesnt. If you were a thinker, that would seriously cause some self-reflection of your posts.
I'm not here for who likes my posts. No idea who yoda is. Then we disagree on Boris' walk's value. Of course people don't have to support either of them. I just don't see how it's not clear cut to people that this war is R's fault & that U has done nothing to deserve it & and on that basis should be morally supported even if don't want to spend money on U. Being neutral when a country is attacked boggles my mind. I'm sorry, I believe I did answer your original question - and I stated so. If not, tell me what your original question was & the post it comes from so that I can review it. Thanks.

Because nobody cares about hunter biden. Just like nobody cares about Jr meeting with the Russians. All of politics, including the Trump family, is dirty as hell. Americans just want to go back to not seeing it all over the news 24/7. If people wanted something different they wouldn't vote the same people into office for 40+ years.
* KA - BOOM *

Too bad these revelations were buried by MSM. STFU.

Even I agreed with this for the most part earlier in this thread. Here is one thought, how about the women in the competition vote on who participates at championship level?

In general, week in, week out, let them participate, there are so few transgender athletes out there, who really cares who wins a three way high school meet? Is it THAT important that the state legislature should be spending its time on this issue?

But when you get to the state championships, or the NCAAs or the Olympics, let the women decide whether or not to let a transgender athlete compete. If they don't care, then why should we? On the other hand, if they do care, and in effect agree with me and Crums Bald Spot, then sorry, they don't get to run/swim for a championship.

Even I agreed with this for the most part earlier in this thread. Here is one thought, how about the women in the competition vote on who participates at championship level?

In general, week in, week out, let them participate, there are so few transgender athletes out there, who really cares who wins a three way high school meet? Is it THAT important that the state legislature should be spending its time on this issue?

But when you get to the state championships, or the NCAAs or the Olympics, let the women decide whether or not to let a transgender athlete compete. If they don't care, then why should we? On the other hand, if they do care, and in effect agree with me and Crums Bald Spot, then sorry, they don't get to run/swim for a championship.
Definitely some good thought put into that solution but my immediate problem is if you truly think the woman will comfortably vote their hearts vs cancel culture, I have some beachfront property in eastern KY I like to sell you. All it will take is one smear job on said universities and players by the typical lineup of opertunistic equality hustlers and it turns into Jackie Robinson part 2 for a very small but extremely loud and powerful group (they actually have compared it to JR).

Reactions: Catman100
Second off, If you had any self awareness, you would recognize who likes your posts and who doesnt. If you were a thinker, that would seriously cause some self-reflection of your posts.
Reality is the opposite of this. The truth is still the truth, regardless of how many people "like" it. Now that you're in the minority y'all will give lip service to that as 'rebels', but you're still so used to always being the majority that your entitled attitude seeps out occasionally. 'Silent Majority.' 'Real Americans.' You value societal norms and conformity over truth. A "thinker" is after the truth, not likes. A follower(you) is just about conforming to the herd.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Lost In FL
Definitely some good thought put into that solution but my immediate problem is if you truly think the woman will comfortably vote their hearts vs cancel culture, I have some beachfront property in eastern KY I like to sell you. All it will take is one smear job on said universities and players by the typical lineup of opertunistic equality hustlers and it turns into Jackie Robinson part 2 for a very small but extremely loud and powerful group (they actually have compared it to JR).

well, only one way to find out, and if my daughter had worked her way all the way to the Olympics only to have to swim against a woman who had formerly been a man, I think she would vote no way, just seems fundamentally unfair to me for obvious reasons. Lots of competitors at the Olympics a few years ago raised hell about running against the woman from South Africa who many thought was biologically a man. And of course won her event by a country mile.

But, I think it can only help to let transgender kids participate in sports, they need support, and what are you really afraid of, some softball pitcher will give up a home run in the local high school matchup? I just don't see that as a hill to die on.

Based on what?
- MY opinion - which is my first consideration.
- Much more articulate and straightforward
- Not as polarizing
- Standing up for parents' rights. Where's Trump on hi state's parents rights?
- Has accepted the 2020 election results.
- Didn't cost Pubs the GA US Senate seats.
- Much lower risk of being senile while President.

That should work in theory. But maybe you’ve missed the cancel revolution?

I’d venture to guess that most of those women Lia swam against were terrified to utter a word against him. Might they do an anonymous vote? Possibly but every one of them would be called out by the looney left.

My super woke SIL posted to her social media

"As a friendly reminder, you don't need to understand the nuances of gender identity to know that each individual person knows who they are better than you ever will."

Aw yes, of course!

"See that guy over there shitting in a box? You may think he's your typical homeless vagrant but he informed me that he's a famous captain of a ship and visiting here from Jupiter."

I’m not defending the guy, I called out the lie that was the tweet you posted. You’re a good guy, a shit stirrer, but you probably thought it was true. I was protecting you from spreading misinformation. I don’t want you to censored.
I read about this in several articles. I only linked the one. I don't recall your evidence.

You understand this man represents Tennessee. A state that's introduced legislation that would:

A. Drop the age requirement for child marriage
B. Allow rapists to have veto power over victims with regards to their abortion

But please, tell me more about lib groomers and control they have over their victims.

Iirc if he joined the board he is restricted in some ways as to how many shares he can buy or own. Curious to see if that's why he didn't join the board. Guess we'll know soon enough
I am clueless on inner workings of business and executive boards. However, as soon as I saw the stipulation of him only owning a Max 14.9%, my “this is significant” radar started pinging.

I bet he has good reason to decline the seat, for now.

I wonder if @jameslee32 has some things on his computer he doesnt wanna talk about.

He seems to get a kick from defending pedos.
Defending GOP pedos and groomers by linking their criminal activity? lol

Since groomers are in the newz of course.

- MY opinion - which is my first consideration.
- Much more articulate and straightforward
- Not as polarizing
- Standing up for parents' rights. Where's Trump on hi state's parents rights?
- Has accepted the 2020 election results.
- Didn't cost Pubs the GA US Senate seats.
- Much lower risk of being senile while President.
Articulate and straight forward....as long as they aren't Biden-esque, I am not looking for a radio host. And you aren't getting anyone more direct than The Donald.

Not as polarizing....you obviously haven't been paying attention recently. The left has a hard on for DeSantis and want him gone.

Parent's rights....for what? Schools? Choice of kids meals at McD's?

Accepted 2020....not even an issue and I frankly don't care if Trump keeps bringing it up. It is irrelevant.

Georgia...lol. Trump didn't have a dog in that fight and they weren't going to win those seats given what was happening across the country at that time with the BLM movement.

Senile....lol.

Now how about address the current issues that really matter....economy, inflation, border security, immigration, foreign policy, war on cops, rising crime rates....Trump had all of this under control for 3 years before Floyd and Covid knocked him off the perch.

DeSantis isn't ready yet, and although I firmly believe he will be POTUS one day.....he can't walk into the cess pool of scum that Biden will be leaving and get it fixed. Trump has shown he can fix the problems left behind by a democratic clown show and no doubt he can do it again. Get it right and then leave DeSantis a solid foundation to come into.

The anti-Trumpers don't really have a worthy argument to support their stance against his candidacy.

I read about this in several articles. I only linked the one. I don't recall your evidence.

You understand this man represents Tennessee. A state that's introduced legislation that would:

A. Drop the age requirement for child marriage
B. Allow rapists to have veto power over victims with regards to their abortion

But please, tell me more about lib groomers and control they have over their victims.
I'm not against"lib" groomers, I'm against anyone that grooms children. This isn't hard to understand, and you're the one strictly commenting on parties.

Didn’t trump announce he was picking a woman before the rammed ACB through?
ACB was on the list for a long time, they were actually going to send her when Kavanaugh went, but they knew there was a chance rbg was not going to be around.

What you are getting at is different tho. He announced a woman bc it was to replace rbg. Libs wouldve burnt cities to the ground if he replaced her with a dude. ACB is highly qualified but in today's world those things don't matter...identity does.

I'm with the poster on announcing he was picking a black woman...not that anyone cares, but he hurt her own credentials. He should've just named her, but now there are ppl that are probably like well she's only there bc of that reason. Also it basically told any Asian, Indian, or Hispanic person to go eff themselves it doesn't matter how good you are.

During those hearings you expect Cruz to act a fool, but no one puts the clown show Cory Booker puts on in every one.

ACB was on the list for a long time, they were actually going to send her when Kavanaugh went, but they knew there was a chance rbg was not going to be around.

What you are getting at is different tho. He announced a woman bc it was to replace rbg. Libs wouldve burnt cities to the ground if he replaced her with a dude. ACB is highly qualified but in today's world those things don't matter...identity does.

I'm with the poster on announcing he was picking a black woman...not that anyone cares, but he hurt her own credentials. He should've just named her, but now there are ppl that are probably like well she's only there bc of that reason. Also it basically told any Asian, Indian, or Hispanic person to go eff themselves it doesn't matter how good you are.
What he did and trump did had one difference. Period. 🤔🤔🤔🤔 and it hurt her in no way. She is as qualified if not more than ACB. Now if we can get Thomas out we are cooking with peanut oil.

FQDMhm-XEAMD1eX

I'm not against"lib" groomers, I'm against anyone that grooms children. This isn't hard to understand, and you're the one strictly commenting on parties.
You're the one defending Rose. I didn't ask you to do so. I merely point out the hypocrisy. The GOP supply of which seems endless.

What he doesn't acknowledge is that the DEMOCRAT PARTY'S PLATFORM is pro-grooming. Yes there are some pedos that are Republicans. But it's not the PARTY PLATFORM like it is with the Dems.

Articulate and straight forward....as long as they aren't Biden-esque, I am not looking for a radio host. And you aren't getting anyone more direct than The Donald.

Not as polarizing....you obviously haven't been paying attention recently. The left has a hard on for DeSantis and want him gone.

Accepted 2020....not even an issue and I frankly don't care if Trump keeps bringing it up. It is irrelevant.

Georgia...lol. Trump didn't have a dog in that fight and they weren't going to win those seats given what was happening across the country at that time with the BLM movement.

Senile....lol.

Now how about address the current issues that really matter....economy, inflation, border security, immigration, foreign policy, war on cops, rising crime rates....Trump had all of this under control for 3 years before Floyd and Covid knocked him off the perch.

DeSantis isn't ready yet, and although I firmly believe he will be POTUS one day.....he can't walk into the cess pool of scum that Biden will be leaving and get it fixed. Trump has shown he can fix the problems left behind by a democratic clown show and no doubt he can do it again. Get it right and then leave DeSantis a solid foundation to come into.

The anti-Trumpers don't really have a worthy argument to support their stance against his candidacy.
The anti Trumpers dont/cant understand that foreign policy, economic policy, etc are concepts that REALLY matter... not "feelings"

Senile....lol.

He's been flogging that DeSantis chicken for months. DeSantis isn't running in '24. He knows it, but he's self delusional.

Senile....lol.

I didn't ask your opinions, you asked me. But you couldn't help yourself stating them over mine vs. just doing so to begin with.

Trump is flat not a consideration for me & I've stated the reasons on here many times.

Since DeSantis isn't ready, I wonder who people will go for when Trump doesn't run.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT