POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do leftists secretly wish that Donald Trump was still President? I would venture to say that 90% or more of their posts mention Trump. Newsflash: Trump is not the President and hasn't been for well over a year. How about talking about the great things your democrat President is doing for the country? We're waiting...

The left demands blind devotion to whatever they want or are promoting at that time. This group is the only one who seeks out a brand's opinion ("Oh, please, Gushers, tell us your opinion on BLM and the election") and then takes any silence as a complete endorsement which oddly does not apply to anything China related.

No one is allowed to be Russian now and the group who cries discrimination all the time, tosses that shit out the second it's a group they do not like.

I will go on record as not supporting either Russia nor Ukraine. They are both corrupt.
Many Americans and Europeans took your exact same attitude when Hitler invaded Poland. Not my country....not my problem.
Isolationism and appeasement NEVER works with tyrants and ALWAYS spreads.
Two famous quotes from wartime leaders apply to your failed philosophy....
"Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it." (Winston Churchill)
"To stand in silence when they should be protesting makes cowards out of men." (Abraham Lincoln)

He did more than just negotiate. He actually put in place a plan to remove 12,000 US troops out of Germany. Thank God Biden put a stop to that insanity. And some clowns keep acting like Trump had Putin shaking in his boots. 🤡
Let me get this straight: According to Libs, Trump didn't have a plan in place to distribute the vaccine when Biden came to office yet over 20M doses had already been injected across the country when Biden became President, BUT Trump was going to remove 12K troops from feckless Germany but they were still in Germany when Biden came to office. Do I have that logic straight?

So we're just supposed to allow people to get off scot free when faking a hate crime. He needs to be made an example of because what he did set back race relations and fostered racial tensions in this country, and people like this twitter poster and the MSM who bought into it all are complicit as well.
What that actually shows is that there's no such thing as a hate crime that's different than any other motive. It's all a made up overwrought emotion.

Our government? Nope. Our people? Yes.

Not supporting one of two shitbag countries is alright. When Duke and UNC play each other, me not supporting either team doesn’t mean I hate Kentucky. 😂
So why can't you make the same people & government distinctions for those two countries?

Net, excusing Biden for not stopping the invasion with more support for U before it. Nice deflection.
Biden did everything correctly up to the point of invasion.
Our Intel was right on 🎯 calling out Russia for the invasion even though Putin kept calling it a training exercise.
We were getting shit tons of arms into Ukraine during the lead up to the war which is why Ukraine has been so successful fighting off the Russian army.
The Biden administration called it exactly right and had to drag NATO and Ukraine into believing it.
We've laid down the harshest economic sanctions ever on a country. We have NATO united like no other time since WW2. We cut off all imports of Russian oil. Almost every business has left Russia.
Biden had a fine line to walk prior to the invasion. If we sent in troops or missiles, it very easily could have been seen as an excuse for Russia to invade. It could have united the Russian army, people and Chinese against us. Biden's approach has unified NATO and sucked the life out of the Russian military.
Biden deserves shit for some things....but not Ukraine. He has done a damn good job so far.

Let me get this straight: According to Libs, Trump didn't have a plan in place to distribute the vaccine when Biden came to office yet over 20M doses had already been injected across the country when Biden became President, BUT Trump was going to remove 12K troops from feckless Germany but they were still in Germany when Biden came to office. Do I have that logic straight?
Any drawdown takes time. Trump issued the order but Biden cancelled it. It's not a debatable issue.
As far as the vaccine distribution, Trump had a plan. It was to turn everything over to the states. I guess that's a "plan" but not necessarily a great one depending on the state.

Biden did everything correctly up to the point of invasion.
Our Intel was right on 🎯 calling out Russia for the invasion even though Putin kept calling it a training exercise.
We were getting shit tons of arms into Ukraine during the lead up to the war which is why Ukraine has been so successful fighting off the Russian army.
The Biden administration called it exactly right and had to drag NATO and Ukraine into believing it.
We've laid down the harshest economic sanctions ever on a country. We have NATO united like no other time since WW2. We cut off all imports of Russian oil. Almost every business has left Russia.
Biden had a fine line to walk prior to the invasion. If we sent in troops or missiles, it very easily could have been seen as an excuse for Russia to invade. It could have united the Russian army, people and Chinese against us. Biden's approach has unified NATO and sucked the life out of the Russian military.
Biden deserves shit for some things....but not Ukraine. He has done a damn good job so far.
He clearly didn't send in enough arms or U wouldn't have a shortage now.

Let me know where U didn't believe it was an invasion prep. Hadn't heard that.

Who is calling for troops to be sent in? Red herring.

The post invasion actions is another red herring.

Any drawdown takes time. Trump issued the order but Biden cancelled it. It's not a debatable issue.
As far as the vaccine distribution, Trump had a plan. It was to turn everything over to the states. I guess that's a "plan" but not necessarily a great one depending on the state.
Trump didn't execute the order so immaterial. You have no idea if it would have happened.

So Biden's plan wasn't to have states distribute the vaccines? What was it then? Let me know which states had a good distribution plan and which didn't. Hint: Vaccination rate is not a measure.

Trump didn't execute the order so immaterial. You have no idea if it would have happened.

So Biden's plan wasn't to have states distribute the vaccines? What was it then? Let me know which states had a good distribution plan and which didn't. Hint: Vaccination rate is not a measure.
Here's what I love today. We are free in America to debate all of this....elections, vaccines, masks, etc.
Love my country despite all it's flaws. Only reason we perceive flaws is because we are free to see them via our media and debate them based on our different viewpoints.
Our differences are ultimately our strengths in the big picture. God bless America and all our American brothers and sisters. The truth almost always lies somewhere in the middle.

Turning it over to the states certainly did not work out for Kentucky. I really feel for what those poor folks had to endure with an incompetent governror. However, I doubt many "red states" were complaining. I know of a state that had a $1.5 billion surplus during the shut down, "blue states" suffered and went billions in debt and their governor killed fellow citizens by the thousands. New York, New Jersey and California are examples.

As a liberal democrat you see things a little different than we do. We welcome states and local government being involved in our decisions. The feds are not welcome. We only request they give back money we had to send them in taxes. Our governor and state legislatures will take it from there.

Turning it over to the states certainly did not work out for Kentucky. I really feel for what those poor folks had to endure with an incompetent governror. However, I doubt many "red states" were complaining.
Help me. How were our vaccine doses distributed more poorly than other states? My memory really doesn't recall that.

Last edited:
Stop being such a damn retard.

The older you get, the more susceptible you are to illness. That goes for all of us.

Noone has disregard for the elderly except leftists like Dion.
Thanks for being so considerate.

I regard this "All 4100 from the most at risk age group. Don’t leave that part out." as disregard for the elderly. Like they're disposable. Hence why I responded.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT