POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Comparing Russia to Ukraine and coming to the conclusion both are shit bags is akin to comparing Hitler to a jaywalker.
You may wanna reevaluate that position in light of recent events.

You don't know anything.

You couldn't even name 3 Ukraine cities before the bombing started; none of you leftists could.

Now you're all experts an all things Ukraine. China can't take Taiwan since it's a mountainous island and amphibious assault is hard. Post some linkS! I need LINKS!

Biden complains . . .

. . . Youngkin leads . . .

Gas tax is the biggest con these state governments come up with. Our roads are a mess that this tax is supposed to fix yet here we are. The less money we have to pay to the government whether local, state or federal the better. I am getting ready to write an enormous check to the Feds for my taxes and frankly I would feel better if I could just take that money, convert it to cash and burn it in my fireplace because I can promise you the Feds will find an even worse way to waste it.

No he didn't. And I know every time you post about Azov it burns you up inside always being the last to learn about everything.

Soros absolutely did. There is a video of him in an interview saying he did. 1998. You have no clue what you are talking about.

Haha not hardly. I find it comical to see liberals go into mental gymnastics trying to rationalize their way out of this mess.
Hey Dion, if you punch a Nazi, you gotta punch a Azov neo Nazi

Ed Buck, fellow human trafficker with Obama, Hillary, and Biden, wants his murder charges overturned because murdering young gay black men with overdoses is “kink shaming”

SQGL46N9nzfT.jpeg

Soros absolutely did. There is a video of him in an interview saying he did. 1998. You have no clue what you are talking about.

Haha not hardly. I find it comical to see liberals go into mental gymnastics trying to rationalize their way out of this mess.
Hey Dion, if you punch a Nazi, you gotta punch a Azov neo Nazi

Former Trump staff member who sued to get out of her NDA, has a word for The Paddock.
Jesus Christ, the interests of my children is to live in a United States where the govt is held to account by secure elections. Not by elections that if held in other countries that same Govt would call illegitimate.

You don't know anything.

You couldn't even name 3 Ukraine cities before the bombing started; none of you leftists could.

Now you're all experts an all things Ukraine. China can't take Taiwan since it's a mountainous island and amphibious assault is hard. Post some linkS! I need LINKS!
I may not know the name of every city in Ukraine but I do know that Russia is commiting atrocities and war crimes there. I do know that Ukraine is not attacking it's neighbors or bombing Russian cities.
I also know that if you are a fan of Putin or Russia like many other Republicans these days, you are delusional and down a crazy azz conspiracy theory rabbit hole.

Reactions: Canakkale
Another brilliant move by the dumb and oppressed 🍺
Not sure why she'd delete other than to avoid BS criticism like this. Even though Ukraine is not a NATO nation....our response is in defense of NATO. Having a peaceful democracy on NATOs border is much safer than a Russian puppet government hostile to NATO.
Silly criticism.

Reactions: jameslee32
More news today. Anti-Trump RINO Robin Vos, speaker of the Wisconsin House, stated today that there was widespread voter fraud in Wisconsin but the state legislature won’t decertify.

crazy, they got an Anti-Trumper to admit that there was election fraud
Lindsey says otherwise. Is there a bigger fraud in all of politics than this guy?

It doesn't matter how much bitching you do or who you vote for. VMT is coming from both parties. Many states have already started up their own vmt programs. Congress dicked around and hasn't changed the fuel tax since like 93. So the funding for transportation infrastructure is massively behind. With electric cars taking over vmt is the only fair way to fill the fuel tax gap. Or do you not like having roads to drive on? or prefer tolls on every single road making some investment fund filthy rich. The last proposed vmt bill equaled about $20 a year if you drove 15k miles in a 24mpg car.
Guess these poor SOBs in Cali gonna walk. They voted for it. Eff 'em.

lcm5044anqn81.png

Despite the shills repeated outcries. There is one reason and one reason only for the weakening of NATO. And the subsequent invasion of former Soviet territory by Russia. Europe’s dependence on Russian oil. One person warned this would happen. And then the dems rigged an election to get him out.

It was a reference to a story in his biography about one time he accompanied the man that was paid to hide his Jewishness to a Jewish mansion being confiscated. It's a selectively edited clip to imply that was his job when he was just there. At 4:34 they edit out this answer, "Whether I was there or not, I was only a spectator. The property was being taken away. So I had no role in taking away that property.” You can see where they edited it.

It was a reference to a story in his biography about one time he accompanied the man that was paid to hide his Jewishness to a Jewish mansion being confiscated. It's a selectively edited clip to imply that was his job when he was just there. At 4:34 they edit out this answer, "Whether I was there or not, I was only a spectator. The property was being taken away. So I had no role in taking away that property.” You can see where they edited it.

Soros was proud to help the Nazis. Nice try. He doesn’t regret a thing

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT