• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CwcJZm9XAAAd2Qe.jpg

Reactions: UK till Death
For real. This thread used to be alright. Then the dumbs took over.

I get what you all are saying but let's be real, what if this stuff is real? Seriously can you really believe it isn't at this point?

You must believe there is corruption at this point and who really knows how far it reaches. And if Obama wasn't so scared of Trump I think he would be more on board with shutting Hilliary down at this point, but Trump is dead set at destroying everything he has done.

Which I swear I'd be willing to concede to a 3rd term for Obama if he would allow the DOJ to go after Hilliary.

Changing my opinion that this is a "demonic child rape thread" to a "Post 4chan election fan fiction as if it's reality thread"

4Chan did pretty damn good in what they said in the old threads. You dismiss anything that's negative toward Dems. That #spiritcooking thing was legit in the simple fact that SHE SAID IT and she's known for it and WaPo wrote past articles about the Podesta family love of art including naked pics of teenagers. Then we see records of Clinton Foundation giving $10k to her so you can act condescending about it but it had merit to what we were discussing. No one said they sacrificed babies or killed anyone...just that they were effed up.

And DaBoss (ignored) liking it is fun. Guy is a far left tool. Never contributed anything except for a one sentence insult and emojis.

Last edited:
I am willing to believe the Clintons are capable of almost anything. That doesn't mean obvious fiction written on 4chan makes any sense. Armed rebellion if Clinton wins, Hillary first striking Russia, the FBI getting the House and Senate to impeach Obama and Biden, etc. Yeah, that is made up by some 20-something know it all moron.

Looking more and more likely that Hillary is elected.

Reactions: Midway Cat
There is probably another one somewhere that says:

lol, you dumb whore, we will tell the media to keep it on the down low

I've posted this before but it's not Hillary's camp. It's Brent Bodowski from HuffPo writing to Podesta before saying he'd do his part in promoting her but was concerned about all of that stuff.

I am willing to believe the Clintons are capable of almost anything. That doesn't mean obvious fiction written on 4chan makes any sense. Armed rebellion if Clinton wins, Hillary first striking Russia, the FBI getting the House and Senate to impeach Obama and Biden, etc. Yeah, that is made up by some 20-something know it all moron.

Looking more and more likely that Hillary is elected.

He didn't say it would happen. It was in response to a crazy scenario to circumvent Obama and DOJ.

And planning for insanity and violence following a corrupt politician being given reigns to the most powerful country in the world is somehow absurd?

And why is the Russia thing absurd considering her no fly zone Syria take?

Wonder if the gross misrepresentation of what Trump actually said was purposely done?
Does it matter? Even if it's 100% in-context and accurate, his fluffers will just say "lol he doesn't really mean that it's just his starting position for a bargain stop taking everything literally".

Just like they said about The Wall.
Just like they said about comprehensive deportation.
Just like they said about "crash the economy and renegotiate the debt"
Just like they said about "just print more money"
Just like they said about his disregard for nonproliferation

It's never been about policy with this guy. It's about voting for a personality.

Does it matter? Even if it's 100% in-context and accurate, his fluffers will just say "lol he doesn't really mean that it's just his starting position for a bargain stop taking everything literally".

It's never been about policy with this guy. It's about voting for a personality.
Treason, ****er. TREASON. Type out evry GD argument you have against Trump. My response is GD TREASON!

Reactions: jamo0001

Yes, it does matter. You can't quote someone & purposely leave out half of what they said, trying to force your own narrative & expect to be taken seriously. That tweet literally left out more of what he said than it included.

Yes, it does matter. You can't quote someone & purposely leave out half of what they said, trying to force your own narrative & expect to be taken seriously. That tweet literally left out more of what he said than it included.
Left media is doing all they can right now. Desperation

Do you hold Trump to that same standard?

Reactions: Midway Cat
Left media is doing all they can right now. Desperation

This country needs cleansed and a Trump presidency would do wonders for that alone. Even if he was blocked in anything he tried to do, it would have shown that the media are hacks destroying any credibility they have, exposed how corrupt our own government is, stop mass immigration, prevent the Clinton Dynasty from destroying us and significantly altering the Republican Party establishment.

Reactions: FusterCluck
4Chan did pretty damn good in what they said in the old threads. You dismiss anything that's negative toward Dems. That #spiritcooking thing was legit in the simple fact that SHE SAID IT and she's known for it and WaPo wrote past articles about the Podesta family love of art including naked pics of teenagers. Then we see records of Clinton Foundation giving $10k to her so you can act condescending about it but it had merit to what we were discussing. No one said they sacrificed babies or killed anyone...just that they were effed up.

He didn't say it would happen. It was in response to a crazy scenario to circumvent Obama and DOJ.

And planning for insanity and violence following a corrupt politician being given reigns to the most powerful country in the world is somehow absurd?

And why is the Russia thing absurd considering her no fly zone Syria take?

In the original 4chan posts, all he said was 1) there was more info 2) the foundation was the real problem and 3) the DOJ was the roadblock to the FBI. All of that was at least assumed by most, even people in this very thread. All that person did was take assumptions floating around literally everywhere and state them as a matter of fact. He also said racist shit about blacks and alluded to a jewish conspiracy. Odd, this FBI agent has the exact same world view and writing style as the stunted neckbeards over on 4chan. Crazy, huh?

The whole point of making fun of the spirit cooking stuff is that idiots weren't just saying how weird it was. They were actually pointing to it as proof that Alex Jones was right about a wide array of conspiracies revolving around Satanism and the New World Order and what the hell else. I was making fun of Podesta, you all were the ones acting as if it *meant* something other than Podesta is a creepy werido. Let's not forget all of the international child rape syndicate talk.

I can see you taking up arms [laughing]. You strike me as exactly the type of person with visions of grandeur of some race war or whatever stunted emotional/intellectual hobby horse your riding at the moment.

The Russia thing is absurd prima facie. The no fly zone is a horrible idea and could easily lead to an escalation. Hillary outright first striking Russian soil (without doing enough to cripple them) and then moving on to Iran before Russia is defeated, though? K

Reactions: DaBossIsBack
Looking bleak for Trump in Nevada
Perhaps, though the early voting statistics are not a sure-fire sign of anything. Also, while the numbers do appear worse than expected in Nevada, they are better, much better, than expected in Colorado. The significance of early voting speculative numbers in Nevada is outweighed by the significance of the poll numbers that recently were released from PA and MI.

So wait we are thinking Trump take MI and PA?

Not to be cynical but if he wins PA I will agree he wins easily, but please understand that means he overcomes Biden's home state, Philly, Pittsburgh and a 4pt deficit by the fairest of polls.

I hope that happens because then you'll see Dems really getting nervous on Tuesday around 6pm!

Do you hold Trump to that same standard?

Last I checked, Trump isn't the media. If that's the standards you choose to hold politicians to then go ahead & never vote again, because if misleading of the facts loses you're vote, you have absolutely no one to vote for ever again. That's part of the game.

The media is an entirely different story. Bottom line is, if the media wants to report on the candidates' lies, then do so, equally. But since Trump has found some discipline & Hillary is in trouble, they're getting desperate, having to make stuff up.

Making stuff up & blatantly lying to the public when you're supposed to be a non state run entity, who doesn't play favorites should matter to everyone, regardless of whom they're making it up about. All this Russia talk, & MSM & Democrats are the biggest communist of all.

Last I checked, Trump isn't the media. If that's the standards you choose to hold politicians to then go ahead & never vote again, because if misleading of the facts loses you're vote, you have absolutely no one to vote for ever again. That's part of the game.

The media is an entirely different story. Bottom line is, if the media wants to report on the candidates' lies, then do so, equally. But since Trump has found some discipline & Hillary is in trouble, they're getting desperate, having to make stuff up.

Making stuff up & blatantly lying to the public when you're supposed to be a non state run entity, who doesn't play favorites should matter to everyone, regardless of whom they're making it up about. All this Russia talk, & MSM & Democrats are the biggest communist of all.
In other words, "No". Got it.

Trump cancelling a trip to Wisconsin and instead heading to....Minnesota.
Though you don't directly say it, the implication seems to be that Trump is an idiot for focusing on Minnesota instead of Wisconsin. But this isn't the same as focusing on trying to take Massachusetts instead of New Hampshire. Is there really that big of a difference between Minnesota and Wisconsin, and, if so, is it that far removed from the realm of possibility, that in THIS race, for whatever reason, internal polls are showing a better chance of an upset in MN than in WI? Granted, as an outside observer, it would make sense to give up on both, and just focus on MI and PA, but I'm not the one getting paid to make those calls and nobody from the Trump camp ever asked me for my input.

In other words, "No". Got it.
I'm smart enough to know when Trump is full of shit & when he isn't. Remind me again which politician has never stretched the facts in their favor?

Politicians are supposed to be full of shit, the media is not. If you can't see the difference between the two, & the standards each should be held to, then, no, you don't "get it".

Reactions: FusterCluck

It's not just that the media blows up negatives on Trump; they ignore good stuff from the Hillary camp. For example, that repulsive beast Lena Dunham allegedly just let loose with some repulsive comments regarding straight white males- basically, that the world is better off if they were all dead. No doubt both candidates have idiot followers who make idiotic comments like this all of the time. Dunham spoke at the DNC convention- she's not just some imbecile popping off on a blog. If a Trump speaker at the RNC had made similarly odious comments, make no mistake, they would be plastered on the front of Time magazine, and Trump would be pressured to denounce said comments in a matter of minutes after the comments were made.

In the original 4chan posts, all he said was 1) there was more info 2) the foundation was the real problem and 3) the DOJ was the roadblock to the FBI. All of that was at least assumed by most, even people in this very thread. All that person did was take assumptions floating around literally everywhere and state them as a matter of fact. He also said racist shit about blacks and alluded to a jewish conspiracy. Odd, this FBI agent has the exact same world view and writing style as the stunted neckbeards over on 4chan. Crazy, huh?

The whole point of making fun of the spirit cooking stuff is that idiots weren't just saying how weird it was. They were actually pointing to it as proof that Alex Jones was right about a wide array of conspiracies revolving around Satanism and the New World Order and what the hell else. I was making fun of Podesta, you all were the ones acting as if it *meant* something other than Podesta is a creepy werido. Let's not forget all of the international child rape syndicate talk.

I can see you taking up arms [laughing]. You strike me as exactly the type of person with visions of grandeur of some race war or whatever stunted emotional/intellectual hobby horse your riding at the moment.

The Russia thing is absurd prima facie. The no fly zone is a horrible idea and could easily lead to an escalation. Hillary outright first striking Russian soil (without doing enough to cripple them) and then moving on to Iran before Russia is defeated, though? K

Absolutely ridiculous. Knowing the leftist's ideas of destruction is somehow making it a race war? It's an ideology and the worst group of people in the country are elitist white Democrats. But yeah, let's make it about "racism."

My "anti-establishment" side hopes this is not true; however, my realistic side is not surprised.

I love underdogs. If Donald fails to pull off the upset, y'all please stay civil. Please.
It will no longer be an upset at this point, unless one looks back at it in retrospect. Anyway, my intention, regardless of result, is to stay off all political boards, and that includes viewing as well as well as posting. I need a break from all this. I'll immerse myself in football boards starting Wednesday morning.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Though you don't directly say it, the implication seems to be that Trump is an idiot for focusing on Minnesota instead of Wisconsin. But this isn't the same as focusing on trying to take Massachusetts instead of New Hampshire. Is there really that big of a difference between Minnesota and Wisconsin, and, if so, is it that far removed from the realm of possibility, that in THIS race, for whatever reason, internal polls are showing a better chance of an upset in MN than in WI? Granted, as an outside observer, it would make sense to give up on both, and just focus on MI and PA, but I'm not the one getting paid to make those calls and nobody from the Trump camp ever asked me for my input.
Not saying he's an idiot at all. I doubt he's the one making those decisions.

I have a feeling there are just different factions pulling different directions within his inner circle, so a haphazard itinerary is more a product of multiple competing strategies rather than a single erratic one.

I'm smart enough to know when Trump is full of shit & when he isn't. Remind me again which politician has never stretched the facts in their favor?

Politicians are supposed to be full of shit, the media is not. If you can't see the difference between the two, & the standards each should be held to, then, no, you don't "get it".
Just curious: When has he, in your opinion, been 100% truthful and not full of shit? When it comes to policy, I mean (I dont care about braggadocio or personal feuds). Which ones are "bargaining positions" and which ones are actual policy stances?

Not saying he's an idiot at all. I doubt he's the one making those decisions.

I have a feeling there are just different factions pulling different directions within his inner circle, so a haphazard itinerary is more a product of multiple competing strategies rather than a single erratic one.
I won't disagree with that. Both candidates have made many errors in this campaign- some of which make no sense whatsoever.

Just curious: When has he, in your opinion, been 100% truthful and not full of shit? When it comes to policy, I mean (I dont care about braggadocio or personal feuds). Which ones are "bargaining positions" and which ones are actual policy stances?
Aren't they all always full of shit? Isn't that the whole point of a campaign? Who's the best bullshitter that drums up the most support?

Why is everyone so appalled that Trump, the outsider, is out bullshitting the biggest professional bullshitters on the planet?

Why is it so wrong for Trump, but completely acceptable from every other hack, two faced politician? If thats what you have beef with, then politics might not be for you.

Reactions: YourPublicEnemy
I won't disagree with that. Both candidates have made many errors in this campaign- some of which make no sense whatsoever.
Right. The thing I'm trying to make sense of with Trump's schedule is why he's spending so much of his crunch-time energy in states where there's relatively little impact left to be had. Essentially 100% of the vote is still on the table in PA, MI, and VA (no early voting, excuse-required absentee). But 3 out of his 4 Saturday stops are in NC, CO, and NV....where the majority of the vote has already been cast or is en route to the post office.

I can understand the stops in FL because of how good the GOP infrastructure is there and because of how close it is, but going all the way out to Reno and Denver just doesn't make sense at this point when most voters have already voted.

Reactions: WildcatofNati
The only thing I will say about race is that in our everyday life's most likely we don't encounter it, but the issue of race that does is exist is more geared toward your govt than everyday white folk.

This is where it gets tricky..........what is it that is so racist that people think Donald will do?

I really am curious.

Perhaps, though the early voting statistics are not a sure-fire sign of anything. Also, while the numbers do appear worse than expected in Nevada, they are better, much better, than expected in Colorado. The significance of early voting speculative numbers in Nevada is outweighed by the significance of the poll numbers that recently were released from PA and MI.
Trump is down around 11k in early voting in Nevada after accounting for his advantage with independents.

That means he's going to win the state. He will crush her turnout on Nov. 8.

Early voting all around is pointing toward Trump advantage.

@jamo0001 ^^^ Perfect example of why the media making things up matters.

There are literally millions more just like him/her, who think Hillary is "sane" & everything about her is on the up & up because that is what the media has spoon fed them.
Agreed, actually. Had the media not given Trump a megaphone for the past 18 months, most voters wouldn't consider Hillary more sane than Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT