POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just saw on FOX that a Washington state representative said he won't cast his electoral vote for Trump. Smh

Also showed some dimwit registered rep saying he voted for hildawg because she was the lesser of two evils. SMFH
I read that story last night and it was one of the electors from Washington and he also said he wouldn't cast his vote for Hillary. Evidently the only consequence is a $1,000 fine. The article also said the 99% of the time the electors have voted for the popular vote winner and that in the times they didn't, no election results were affected.

I've been saying for at least 30 years now that the electoral college is still functional, while serving no rational purpose, because it is a stop gap measure to ensure the American people don't elect the wrong guy. We can see how much "republican" and "democrat" means to some of the people elected to reflect those supposed ideologies. Just how many "republicans" have refused to support Trump? Trump represents "republicans". If a republican opposes Trump then he supports Hillary. The whole thing is a ruse. There is no two party system. It is only us and them. People vs Government.

Back when he won the nomination, I was planning to vote for Trump, but I changed my mind after watching him a lot closer. I like a lot of things he's for, but IMO, he's just too dangerous.
Dangerous how? More dangerous than the woman, part of the team that is allowing isis to grow? And allowing Iran to gain nuclear weapons? Smh

Back when he won the nomination, I was planning to vote for Trump, but I changed my mind after watching him a lot closer. I like a lot of things he's for, but IMO, he's just too dangerous.
As opposed to the bitch PROVEN to have accepted money from foreign leaders, Wall Street and bankers in turn for political favors? As opposed to 2 FBI investigations for ****ing Treason?

Brilliant.

Just saw on FOX that a Washington state representative said he won't cast his electoral vote for Trump. Smh

Also showed some dimwit registered rep saying he voted for hildawg because she was the lesser of two evils. SMFH
I think that this elector was actually saying that he would not vote for Hillary, apparently because of the rigged primary. In Washington State, Trump isn't going to get an electoral vote, anyway.

As much as I am against Clinton in this election, I still think this is just....wrong. If this guy cannot find it within his conscience to do what the voters are directing him to do, that's great, but the remedy is to just resign and not crap over the people that cast their ballots.

I know grown-ass men who frequent strip clubs and can't keep a woman in their lives for mare than a month that preach about the advancement of women thru Clinton...

But calling Trump more dangerous than Clinton might be the single most ignorant and unaware thing I've seen anyone come off in the entire election. God Damn, I hope you own a helmet.

Atrain, seriously, thanks for posting this. Although I was never going to vote for Hillary, for the longest time I was just going to abstain from voting until the Clinton BS piled up so high I elected to cast a vote against her. And I awkwardly pulled the Trump vote same as you.

But more importantly, let it not be lost: We've just witnessed a true miracle: someone actually changed their mind based on what they read on the internet!! It happened and we all witnesses.

giphy.gif

I do think there are a lot of people that will be in our position. For me, the last minute change was less due to the internet and much more to do with all of the recent revelations about the hacked emails and, more importantly, the FBI leaks about the ongoing CGI investigations.

I never thought I could pull the trigger for Trump. But my growing utter distaste for HRC Trumped that (pun intended). I thought I was voting for the lesser of two evils when I was voting for HRC. Turns out it ended up being the opposite for me personally.

Those who laugh at a civil war why do you do so? Because you think it's about this election?

If Trump wins am I to believe BLM will not RE-emerge? Or that the minorities that have been chasing and harassing trump supporters will just be happy?

There once was America and this isn't it, and Hilliary's plan is going to make America worse. I'm sorry you can't see it but you will soon enough.

Farrakhan has been pretty good for years IMHO. All talking heads have a bias to some degree and knowing his faith one should know his bias. But for about 5 years or so he is very accurate with his opinions on what is and has been going on.

His Khadafi stuff was eye opening and then it started getting more press and turned out to be accurate. Clowning Obama about his legacy was awesome!
Will Hillary'a plan make America worse? Of course. I see it. Anyone with a brain should see it. But no one on either side of the aisle is going to make this country better until we remove the power from the oligarchs. An all out civil war is just laughable. I fully expect violence from groups that feel they have been oppressed, left for dead, etc. But secession? That's just dumb. Never will happen. And there are numerous reasons why. After this election there will be more violence. More chaos. More instability. And the ultrarich will get richer.

Folks in Hawaii want out. Folks in Texas want out. But wanting out and getting out are two different animals. Again. It's dumb. It's dumb for the lefties in Cali to think they can leave and it's dumb for the righties in Tejas to think they can leave. The oligarchs will not let it happen.

Why not? Hilliary loves Merkel in Germany and they had their East/west split.......why not us? Why not allow libs their space and reps theirs?

It would be wonderful bliss IMO.

Reactions: YourPublicEnemy
In a way we should thank Obama for helping move the country to the point where it is going to totally reject him, Soros, Hillary and the entire rats nest he and his malodorous, conniving and duplicitous "friends" represent.

Up until Obama the Democrats were playing a cagey game; they were pretending to be interested in the welfare of America and Americans to garner votes and slowly but surely burrow their ways into every single institution in the country and infest it with their vitriolic, rabid left wing ideology.

But they always tempered it; realizing that if they went too far and revealed their true nature, of what underlay their smiling faces, that people would scream in horror and run away form them for being the monsters that they are.

Then, along came Obama, who being a phony and a con man if ever there was one, and to whom no levels of hubris are unknown - who realized that he was the chosen one - to whom nothing would be denied and that he was going to go for broke and nothing anyone said or tried to do would hold him back from his appointed task of "fundamentally changing America" - to be read tearing it apart so that all the King's horses and all the King's men couldn't put it back together again.

Well, he, Hillary, the "intelligentsia" of the main stream media (talk about an oxymoron) all went one radical, bridge too far and now with their masks ripped away have no way that they can put them back on and pretend again to be what they never were.

Yes, Donald will be elected come Tuesday and there will be no small measure of gnashing of teeth, wailing at the wailing wall of Left Wing agendas that have crashed into reality and are now self-destructed.

I doubt that the founding fathers ever realized that what they were setting in motion would ever come to this point. There are certain things that not even the most brilliant of the brilliant can foresee because life is not set in stone; the future "is ours to see" and live and take responsibility for as responsible adults.

Nevertheless, they had to know that what they were starting would over time evolve in ways that would at least open up the possibility for evil men and women like Obama, Hillary, Soros, Merkel, Lynch and such to try to undermine, manipulate and ultimately use all the good for the bad they wished to inflict with gleeful, avaricious delight on all the rest of us.

They also had to know that the spirit of freedom that caused them to risk their lives - and for many of them to lose their lives - breaking free of England and starting the epic journey that became and is America was not one that would die - could die - or be destroyed by the likes of grifters as craven and cold hearted as Obama, the Clintons and the rest.

But sometimes, things just have to get worser than worse before people finally wake up and smell the reality roses and do what needs to be done - drain the swamp and start afresh as we are in the process of doing right now.

God bless America and protect it - because you can be sure Hillary won't.

There is nothing, and I mean nothing, more dangerous than risking a Third World War by advocating a no fly zone over Syria.

This video shows just what dirty, heartless, low down, bastards that democrates are. At the time then Minnesota governor Jesse Ventura who no one would ever accuse of being a conserative, was at the funeral. Got up & walked out & said that the democrate party should hang their heads in shame for turning a funeral into a campaign rally. The fact that democrates did this, didn't surprise me in the least. That's the way they are. JUST ROTTEN

LOL. Not sure if you're voting Hillary, but if you are, then you obviously haven't looked closely enough at who is the most dangerous candidate.

This video shows just what dirty, heartless, low down, bastards that democrates are. At the time then Minnesota governor Jesse Ventura who no one would ever accuse of being a conserative, was at the funeral. Got up & walked out & said that the democrate party should hang their heads in shame for turning a funeral into a campaign rally. The fact that democrates did this, didn't surprise me in the least. That's the way they are. JUST ROTTEN

Like I mentioned earlier, if you're Democrat, you're either evil or stupid or both.

Why not? Hilliary loves Merkel in Germany and they had their East/west split.......why not us? Why not allow libs their space and reps theirs?

It would be wonderful bliss IMO.

I think us Republicans and independents would gladly welcome it. Dems are the one who needs all of us to pay for all of their problems and entitlements.

No longer would the left have whitey and Republicans to blame and they'd finally get that taste of utopia they always wanted. Give them all the Mexicans, Muslim refugees, BLM, all of the government handouts and take away the 2A.

The rest of us can replicate our vision and values and policies that made America prosper.

LOL. Not sure if you're voting Hillary, but if you are, then you obviously haven't looked closely enough at who is the most dangerous candidate.

I find anyone who would claim Trump is more dangerous is simply parroting a talking point from Clintons about temperament, hand on the nuke button blah blah blah. Clinton is known for her tirades, which is why no secret service wanted to be around her. But she's owned by everyone, sells us out for money and wants to flood us with refugees as well as wanting war with Russia. How is she not the most dangerous?

I doubt that the founding fathers ever realized that what they were setting in motion would ever come to this point. There are certain things that not even the most brilliant of the brilliant can foresee because life is not set in stone; the future "is ours to see" and live and take responsibility for as responsible adults.

Nevertheless, they had to know that what they were starting would over time evolve in ways that would at least open up the possibility for evil men and women like Obama, Hillary, Soros, Merkel, Lynch and such to try to undermine, manipulate and ultimately use all the good for the bad they wished to inflict with gleeful, avaricious delight on all the rest of us.

Sure they realized it. That's the reason we have a constitution to guard against it. The problem is we have allowed the constitution to be altered. What they didn't foresee was career politicians whose only avocation in life was to line their pockets at the expense of the people. They also did not envision a press that was owned by wealthy interests who would attempt to skew the story in an effort to lie to the people and protect political interests.

They most certainly knew that the powerful would prey upon the weak. They knew that when people realized they could vote to give themselves money, they would vote for the person who offered them the most money. They understood human nature and attempted to guard against it.

What they didn't foresee was the American people rolling over and giving their freedoms away in exchange for a false sense of security. They made the assumption that we would always treasure our freedom and respect the price we paid to get it. and if need be, fight again to retain it.

You two are nuts.

Fairly easy? You must think he flips PA, MI, VA and WI then because he will have to.
Agreed. Anyone who thinks they know what will happen on Tuesday is lying to you and lying to themselves. Earlier in the week, as polls indicated a surge in Trump's favor and winning became more probable with each passing day, I believed that momentum would continue until election day and we'd see a few more states flip. However, these last few days the polls indicate that the momentum has stalled, and possibly a rebound effect is taking place.

I still think Trump takes OH, FL, NV and NC, but I can't imagine him flipping a rust belt state. That leaves Colorado and NH, and based on the most recent polling, I don't see Colorado flipping, either, so really we're down to NH. And what happens if Trump wins the battleground states and NH? A tie. 269-269. The equivalent of going into overtime. Good God, what a hellish month-and-a-half following that would be, because Clinton is likely to win the popular vote, but Trump is likely to prevail in the House of Representatives. Democrats will want to immediately re-write the 12th Amendment, and I promise you they will not be gracious losers.

I've heard so many stories from secret service agents that all said she was an incredible bitch to them while Bill was President. I'm actually wondering if they'll "risk their lives" to save hers.
I hope not. In fact, it would be nice if one of them would just go ahead and go postal on her ass. I wonder if Nance Pelosi would then explain to us why the secret service shouldn't have guns?

Reactions: TopCatCal
Agreed. Anyone who thinks they know what will happen on Tuesday is lying to you and lying to themselves. Earlier in the week, as polls indicated a surge in Trump's favor and winning became more probable with each passing day, I believed that momentum would continue until election day and we'd see a few more states flip. However, these last few days the polls indicate that the momentum has stalled, and possibly a rebound effect is taking place.

I still think Trump takes OH, FL, NV and NC, but I can't imagine him flipping a rust belt state. That leaves Colorado and NH, and based on the most recent polling, I don't see Colorado flipping, either, so really we're down to NH. And what happens if Trump wins the battleground states and NH? A tie. 269-269. The equivalent of going into overtime. Good God, what a hellish month-and-a-half following that would be, because Clinton is likely to win the popular vote, but Trump is likely to prevail in the House of Representatives. Democrats will want to immediately re-write the 12th Amendment, and I promise you they will not be gracious losers.
While I agree with you on the whole, I would note that the LA Times poll went back to +5 for Trump, after narrowing on Thursday and Friday. It's still anyone's ballgame, so to speak.

Apparently uncovered in today's email drop. Citi Bank handpicked Obama's cabinet in 2008. They sent over a list of preferences and Obama's list look about identical. So Citi bank picks out gov't officials. lol. Here's Assange talking about it.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Folks in Hawaii want out. Folks in Texas want out. But wanting out and getting out are two different animals. Again. It's dumb. It's dumb for the lefties in Cali to think they can leave and it's dumb for the righties in Tejas to think they can leave. The oligarchs will not let it happen.

There's no doubt succession is on the horizon. Honestly, it only makes sense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT