How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
>>96054934
According to the raw data Trump would win in a land slide. Democratic voter turn out is really low while in contrast republican and independent voter turn out is really high. There are concerns that the fixes installed to swing the election to Clinton may not be enough among those still loyal to her.

Cwgg0d_W8AAKEVY.jpg

Reactions: Midway Cat

They tried to blame a guy's wife's death on Romney. They then said he hated women and wanted a war on women through "invasive ultrasounds," which I believe simply wanted women getting abortions to have an ultrasound before doing so. Can't have that though.

The attacks are always the same. The only thing that changes is the name. It's always "They're racist" and "They hate women." Never fails.

Exactly. Maher had a very candid and revealing epiphany about this just last night. David Frum applauded him from across the table.

meh, that "epiphany" was just to use as a basis to justify the danger of Trump as real. Nothing will change with that guy, he has been casting the GOP as evil for 20 years and that will not change.

Also, I'm trying to figure out whether Atrain is just Albany effing with you guys or if it's another left wing troll. That dude was a True Believer just a couple weeks ago. No way he voted for Trump.

You two are nuts.

Fairly easy? You must think he flips PA, MI, VA and WI then because he will have to.
I feel pretty confident he wins PA and flips Michigan.

I have a buddy that lives in Michigan who texted me last night that the buzz up there is that Trump will win the state. He told me too theres a bunch more Trump signs than Hillary signs up there too. Pretty much nobody up there likes her.

Reactions: UK till Death
Trump cancelling a trip to Wisconsin and instead heading to....Minnesota.

I got into an argument on twitter with some hardcore Dems and they did their typical routine of attacking me for calling out hypocrisy. They claimed WikiLeaks was fake and proven fake and when I explained that even their own candidate has substantiated the emails not to mention they have been verified using a simple program.

They then wanted proof. These people are brainwashed retards. They're a lost cause. They remind me of the insane fan that can't acknowledge anything critical of their favorite team and become unhinged.

But the idea that WikiLeaks doctored these is hilarious considering how much time it would take and how random it would be. Is WikiLeaks just like "Yeah, eff this lady we've never heard of. We're going to say she wants a pizza" and "The hell with this nobody reporter from Washington Post, I'm going to make up an email about them having dinner and being nice to each other."

Interesting and bizarre scenario mentioned in that 4chan thread.

>>96062099
That heavily depends on how the FBI react and if they can circumvent the DOJ. There is a way though, but it almost smacks of a coup. They would have to rush the congressional oversight committee and push evidence through to get the House to vote on impeachment of both Obama and Biden. With that done the speaker of the house takes the reigns for the time being and Hillary couldn't be pardoned. From that point Lynch could also be deposed and an indictment could move forward.

There likely wont be a peaceful transition either way.

Also, I'm trying to figure out whether Atrain is just Albany effing with you guys or if it's another left wing troll. That dude was a True Believer just a couple weeks ago. No way he voted for Trump.
I had that in the back of my mind as well but leaned toward Z. Albany can't type that many words.

Reactions: jamo0001
>>96065428
It is a possiblity. Civil disobedience is expected in the event Hillary wins the election, the reactions to the suppression methods and their effectiveness will play a role in whether or not it turns into full scale revolt.

>>96069554
Election wise, watch the states that had a high usage of electronic voting machines. The threshold there is around 44%, you can expect around a potential 4% sway due to paper ballots. Those are the numbers I have received.

As for a non-measurable thing, you can enjoy the knowledge that Hillary has recently been physically lashing out at her campaign staff. Things are being thrown at them and she even attempted to scratch a PAC members face.

>>96063418
Certain things have come to my attention. Comey has a "retirement fund" being built for him by HSBC. He is 100% on the Clinton payroll. At the moment he is just a puppet director of the FBI though, the agents are calling all the shots.

>>96075257
Take 538's "chances of winning", then flip them.

This last one is pure speculation but wanted to include it

>>96079257
Worst case scenario of Clinton win: She attempts her first strike on Russian airfields and then moves on to Iran. Russia, being as vast as it is, still have functional air fields and can maintain air support for their ground forces. US forces are caught in a 2 front war.

Trump best case scenario: Trump is elected and begins enacting his policies. Russia becomes a reluctant friend but is still stand offish with us. We suffer a few years of economic turmoil while things adjust to the changes of policies and catches up with relocalization of manufacturing industries in the southern states where it will soon be cheaper for them to operate

Reactions: UK till Death
In a way we should thank Obama for helping move the country to the point where it is going to totally reject him, Soros, Hillary and the entire rats nest he and his malodorous, conniving and duplicitous "friends" represent.

Up until Obama the Democrats were playing a cagey game; they were pretending to be interested in the welfare of America and Americans to garner votes and slowly but surely burrow their ways into every single institution in the country and infest it with their vitriolic, rabid left wing ideology.

But they always tempered it; realizing that if they went too far and revealed their true nature, of what underlay their smiling faces, that people would scream in horror and run away form them for being the monsters that they are.

Then, along came Obama, who being a phony and a con man if ever there was one, and to whom no levels of hubris are unknown - who realized that he was the chosen one - to whom nothing would be denied and that he was going to go for broke and nothing anyone said or tried to do would hold him back from his appointed task of "fundamentally changing America" - to be read tearing it apart so that all the King's horses and all the King's men couldn't put it back together again.

Well, he, Hillary, the "intelligentsia" of the main stream media (talk about an oxymoron) all went one radical, bridge too far and now with their masks ripped away have no way that they can put them back on and pretend again to be what they never were.

Yes, Donald will be elected come Tuesday and there will be no small measure of gnashing of teeth, wailing at the wailing wall of Left Wing agendas that have crashed into reality and are now self-destructed.

I doubt that the founding fathers ever realized that what they were setting in motion would ever come to this point. There are certain things that not even the most brilliant of the brilliant can foresee because life is not set in stone; the future "is ours to see" and live and take responsibility for as responsible adults.

Nevertheless, they had to know that what they were starting would over time evolve in ways that would at least open up the possibility for evil men and women like Obama, Hillary, Soros, Merkel, Lynch and such to try to undermine, manipulate and ultimately use all the good for the bad they wished to inflict with gleeful, avaricious delight on all the rest of us.

They also had to know that the spirit of freedom that caused them to risk their lives - and for many of them to lose their lives - breaking free of England and starting the epic journey that became and is America was not one that would die - could die - or be destroyed by the likes of grifters as craven and cold hearted as Obama, the Clintons and the rest.

But sometimes, things just have to get worser than worse before people finally wake up and smell the reality roses and do what needs to be done - drain the swamp and start afresh as we are in the process of doing right now.

God bless America and protect it - because you can be sure Hillary won't.
Lol

Reactions: Midway Cat
If they wanted these leaks to be of impact maybe they should have released them before now.

Also I'll say the FBI is the one giving wikileaks its info. I have serious doubts it's anyone else at this point.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT