ADVERTISEMENT

Pilgrim says Hurley

Lololol. Because he's a bengals fan and cincinnati is close?

Are you gonna be ready to fire him before he succeeds?

First 4 years at uconn:
Missed ncaa/nit
Missed ncaa/nit
1st rd
1st rd
...at an elite school.

He would've never gotten the chance to make back to back titles if he came here first

He says he's like Pitino of the 90's, thinks he can be the top of college basketball. Also says people have said privately he wants to get to the Knicks and bring them back.

• Sad
Reactions: Farsight

First 4 years at uconn:
Missed ncaa/nit
Missed ncaa/nit
1st rd
1st rd
...at an elite school.

He would've never gotten the chance to make back to back titles if he came here first
This. Hurley had never been past the round of 32 before last season. Plus, he’s an asshole

Reactions: chattanoogawildcat
Go look at what I posted about a year ago. To make a long story short he would be highly interested in the job if offered. My brother in law is a pretty close friend of his and had lunch with him last year after winning title 1. Not a lock to get him win or lose tomorrow night but we should all be Purdue fans

First 4 years at uconn:
Missed ncaa/nit
Missed ncaa/nit
1st rd
1st rd
...at an elite school.

With his current resume and the Kentucky brand I don’t think he’d have that happen here

Can't see it. He can miss NCAA tourneys at UConn and it isn't the end of the world. At most he could miss ONE here without a lot of criticism. Plus, he's ready to hang his second banner at UConn. Why would he need to come to UK?

First 4 years at uconn:
Missed ncaa/nit
Missed ncaa/nit
1st rd
1st rd
...at an elite school.

Yup, I'm worried people think a coach is going to come recreate Cals first 6 years here.

I don’t think he would be interested right now. But i sure hope the rumors are out there with the possibility it distracts his team and they get their ass beat.

Can't see it. He can miss NCAA tourneys at UConn and it isn't the end of the world. At most he could miss ONE here without a lot of criticism. Plus, he's ready to hang his second banner at UConn. Why would he need to come to UK?
Cal missed two tournaments here one being a year he only won 9 games. Also the losses to a 14 and 15 seed

My brothers. This alone will make me not be able to sleep until we know whether this can happen. Would be possibly the best day of my life.

I’ve heard from some people connected that believe Hurley will listen as well. No idea what that means but rumor is that it’s not totally out of the question.

Reactions: c1doc
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT