ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Anybody just see papa john? I guess taking a break from pleasuring Peyton and well his team has image issue right now

what the hell has hawkins done?

he had the ball in the open court and came to damned stop and handed it to ulis, like a big guy after a defensive rebound

you fixate over a blatantly obvious thing, and think you're showing special insight in doing it

briscoe can't shoot. hawkins can't really shoot, either, and also lacks the ability to do anything off the dribble
You really are Briscoe's mom aren't you.
Here's the difference. Hawkins isn't busy taking shots he can't make.
He can also make free throws. His ft parentage is in the 75% range. I believe IB shoots at 45%.
But to me the main thing is Hawkins plays within himself, IB continues to fire bricks.

Lee, Skal, Alex combined 20/24 shooting, 42 points, 18 rebounds, 8 blocks.

Those guys play like that and UK can win the national title.

Oh and Ulis has 13 assists and Murray with 19 points.

Me likey

Reactions: Kerry Kat
I'll take it. Good enough of a trouncing.....it is because of a full UK team.....and a full LSU team..with their great coach....[eyeroll]

WTH Papa John doing in blue right behind the UK bench? He give up on Pitino and the Tards??

Dumb post.

He's been a big UK supporter and Cal friend. I saw him at a lot of UK games when I was there 15 years ago.

lee 12 points 7 rebounds. he's been playing more steadily lately. nice time of the year for that to happen.

Murray!
Bow-and-Arrow.gif

Reactions: hotelblue
Murray's 20-point streak lives on. That's 10 straight, the fourth-longest streak in school history.Murray's 10-game streak of 20 points or more is the longest since Keven Grevey did it 12 times during the 1974-75 season. :basketball: :clap:

You really are Briscoe's mom aren't you.
Here's the difference. Hawkins isn't busy taking shots he can't make.
He can also make free throws. His ft parentage is in the 75% range. I believe IB shoots at 45%.
But to me the main thing is Hawkins plays within himself, IB continues to fire bricks.

yeah hawkins draws a ton of fouls with his driving game

Reactions: awf
ADVERTISEMENT