ADVERTISEMENT

Joe B's Cal impersonation

Jul 21, 2015
I was watching an old UK game and Joe B had Jay Shidler trying to guard Isiah Thomas w/ BOTH Dwight Anderson and Dirk Minniefield sitting the bench. No foul trouble involved in the decision.
For you folks who are as old as me, you may remember that team. Freshman class of Hurt, Hord, Minniefield and Bowie added to a senior backcourt of Macy and Shidler and a sophomore Dwight Anderson (playing only first semester before being dismissed from the team).

I was watching an old UK game and Joe B had Jay Shidler trying to guard Isiah Thomas w/ BOTH Dwight Anderson and Dirk Minniefield sitting the bench. No foul trouble involved in the decision.
For you folks who are as old as me, you may remember that team. Freshman class of Hurt, Hord, Minniefield and Bowie added to a senior backcourt of Macy and Shidler and a sophomore Dwight Anderson (playing only first semester before being dismissed from the team).
That wasn't a good idea. Had Anderson stayed I always felt like that team would have competed for the title.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT