ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

So proud of the team today! Except for the final few minutes.....excellent game offensively and defensively.....

motivator7068313uz3.jpg

Reactions: Riverslynn010
I know it doesn't matter but not loving the last 4 minutes of the game.

26 point lead and LSU goes on a big run.

Big win regardless

Murray trip was clearly unintentional. Dude walked between them and Murray just kept walking. Was he supposed to stop for the guy? Lol

Reactions: kat57 and NCukcat62
spanarkel says "interesting" when replay offers no evidence murray made any move to trip quarterman and then says "and that's what quarterman reacts to"

what a gutless shade-throwing loser
Yet they will defend Duke's Grayson Allen all week long. I would have blown a gasket had they called something on Murray there, but just brush off that punk at Puke.

Reactions: Brando Mac
Murray trip was clearly unintentional. Dude walked between them and Murray just kept walking. Was he supposed to stop for the guy? Lol

I could definitely see that being intentional. He even looked down before it happened.

cal: good game johnny but whew you stink
jones: sorry coach i didn't have time to shower before the game. it's the hotel's fault.
cal: no. i mean you cannot coach
jones: oh yeah.

yeah hawkins draws a ton of fouls with his driving game
How many did Briscoe draw today?
That's what I though. You probably should have thought a little before posting that trash.
Look, I like IB but shooting is something he can't do. But what he can do is drive and score. Why not do that? Get the other team in foul trouble. Why would he take shots he can't make when the lane is open? Or better yet, drive and Kick.

spanarkel watched the damned replay hoping to see something that would incriminate murray

it clearly wasn't there, and quaterman created the entire incident by walking between two uk players--down 20--but spanarkel still took a shot at murray in a backdoor way

what a POS

I know it doesn't matter but not loving the last 4 minutes of the game.

26 point lead and LSU goes on a big run.

Big win regardless

Just got to love our fans. Between things like this and people claiming LSU might "own" us 5 minutes into the game. All you can do is laugh

Reactions: kat57
Great day for a great guy like Poythress. Happy for him, really hope we can send him off in style with a National Championship.

Hope Jones and his punk ass, mouthy, chippy little team get bounced in the first round of the SEC tournament and NIT. Screw them for trying that crap at the end on Murray, and Jimmy Boy for hoping it was something Murray intentionally instigated to take heat off his boy Grayson.

Guess it was Simmons that was "some ho" today, huh?

spanarkel says "interesting" when replay offers no evidence murray made any move to trip quarterman and then says "and that's what quarterman reacts to"

what a gutless shade-throwing loser
Is he an LSU alum? He did appear to be cheering for LSU a little. Some of his comments were kind of odd.

he played for duke

i believe his last game was for the ncaa title, in 1978. he was definitely on that team though
Dam I knew that too.
I think he just maybe doesn't like UK. He was definitely cheering for LSU. Some commentators are better at hiding their bias.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT