ADVERTISEMENT

NBA Legends draft round 2: UKNorse vs Aike

Which team would win a 7 game playoff series on a neutral court?

• UKNorse

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Aike

Votes: 26 72.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May have to wave the white flag on this one.... super surprised though.

Maybe the evening crowd will be a bit nicer to my team!

Onto the beer!

Many Hardin / Magic similarities lol. That's good.

I can't seem to find a way to pick against Magic and AD.

And I have to add for the record I can't stand Magic as he's a coward and lifetime liar.

But anyway. Dude could ball.

Reactions: Aike
Many Hardin / Magic similarities lol. That's good.

I can't seem to find a way to pick against Magic and AD.

And I have to add for the record I can't stand Magic as he's a coward and lifetime liar.

But anyway. Dude could ball.

I'm not hating they could be a great duo... What I'm about to say may cost me the rest of my 9 votes but why we hyping up Anthony Davis? What has he done? Has he even won a playoff series yet?

Magic Johnson isn't out scoring my backcourt. Once you get past his name he becomes nothing compared to Curry or Harden. Just THINK and if you disagree lets talk about it.

I'm not hating they could be a great duo... What I'm about to say may cost me the rest of my 9 votes but why we hyping up Anthony Davis? What has he done? Has he even won a playoff series yet?

Magic Johnson isn't out scoring my backcourt. Once you get past his name he becomes nothing compared to Curry or Harden. Just THINK and if you disagree lets talk about it.

20 bucks.

I'd put up 1K on my team over Aike. I have yet to hear a good argument on how Aike outscores my modern day 3 point + Shaq squad.

But Rupp Rafters gets their panties wet over Indians Magic Johnson.

But he has AD. He's just so dreamy.

Reactions: DraftCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT