ADVERTISEMENT

LSU/FSU

I don't know if it is a function of FSU having a game under their belt already, but LSU looks pretty pedestrian as we approach the half with the Seminoles up 7-3 with the ball and 3:30 to go.

Lots of game left, but LSUs best weapons so far is QB scramble on broken plays.

GBB!

I expected LSU to look better than that. They have the players. Coaching was the issue and they got that fixed. FSU isn't as bad as they've been but they still aren't great. We'd beat either of these teams.

Reactions: HerrosHeroes
You absolutely “have” to kick the gimme FG in that situation to go up 10-3.

Norvell is already on thin ice, that wont help his cause.

Boneheaded decision.

Reactions: backinky2018
Norvell with a bone head decision not to go up a full touchdown.
That reminds me of the Scott Frost onside kick up by a couple of scores in the second half against Northwestern The HC hot seat must be going to their heads.

That reminds me of the Scott Frost onside kick up by a couple of scores in the second half against Northwestern The HC hot seat must be going to their heads.
I mean FSU’s kicker has already shanked two out of bounds on kickoffs and barely missed a 47 yarder but if you dont have confidence in him making a 20 yarder its time for a new kicker.

I mean FSU’s kicker has already shanked two out of bounds on kickoffs and barely missed a 47 yarder but if you dont have confidence in him making a 20 yarder its time for a new kicker.
Open PK tryouts with the FSU soccer & rugby teams start Monday morning at 10am in Tallahassee.

Reactions: HerrosHeroes
LSU is blitzing on every 3rd down and it's become very predictable. FSU looks improved. LSU does not. Surprising, honestly.

LSU looks very ordinary. Brian Kelly looks like its a Spring game.

FSU looks well coached and energetic.

They should. The minute his ass started faking a southern accent it should have been a giant red flag.

Hey Kelly. Welcome to a real football school and conference man. Have fun!
He ain't gonna last. Look at what they did to O, and he's one of their own.

Reactions: catzfanjim
He ain't gonna last. Look at what they did to O, and he's one of their own.

It pissed me off royal when he did that. I may not fully claim the South but dang it, I dont like a poser either. And we “southerners” can instantly recognize one.

And if you look poser up in the Merriam-Webster Dictionary a picture of Brian Kelly can be found under poser.

He’s gonna have a looooong week down in Baton Rouge.

I'm really shocked that FSU OL is doing well against the LSU front 7. RBs are getting yards after contact. Travis making some good throws.

It's going to be a good night reading the LSU forums.

Brian Kelly special. He's just in a different color now.

Reactions: RunninRichie
It pissed me off royal when he did that. I may not fully claim the South but dang it, I dont like a poser either. And we “southerners” can instantly recognize one.

And if you look poser up in the Merriam-Webster Dictionary a picture of Brian Kelly can be found under poser.

He’s gonna have a looooong week down in Baton Rouge.
Brian "aw shucks" Kelly

I'm not sure what you guys are watching, tthis game has been amazing. Southern football powers with great speed and skill talent. FSU looks good, I hope they paste UL at tardinal stadium in a few weeks.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
FSU needs to use that big RB DJ Lundy this drive to run the clock out

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT