ADVERTISEMENT

Jamal Murray announcing tomorrow (6/24) on TSN at 6 PM

Im just following the poeple on here. It will be posted within 5 seconds of him saying his choice

I agree. You know good and well several people on here already have the topic typed in "MURRAY PICKS ______" just so they can be the first one! [roll]

Only in Kentucky can you get 9 pages waiting on a teenager to announce his choice. Most schools struggle to get 9 pages the entire basketball season. Cal is right, we are crazy....:)

Too true. [winking]

I said to myself-- not gonna do it--

but here I am!

I'm gonna lose it if we don't get him. This is like one of the biggest recruits of the Cal era. We better get this kid.

th

Is Z71 or whatever his screen name still feeling it's the Ducks? I've always found him to be right on it when he says something

I don't feel like creating a account etc. I will just wait and get the answer here 7 seconds after he utters the words.

When we lost Brown I went out back and shot off about 100 rounds with my AR. Screaming like Rambo. LOL I'm not joking. I live in the country.

Is Z71 or whatever his screen name still feeling it's the Ducks? I've always found him to be right on it when he says something

Apparently he said we would get Newman and will get Giles (not many agree) so he is not always on. He probably is on this one though, but considering the Oregon player told us Murray was coming there...not tough to figure out.

I should just refresh the main page...

if it's good news, within seconds, at least 13 people will start a thread about it, with almost the same headline.

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!

Reactions: jarms24
I can't believe people get so worked up over basketball recruits. If he comes, awesome. If not, we'll be fine.

The end.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT