ADVERTISEMENT

Jamal Murray announcing tomorrow (6/24) on TSN at 6 PM

Kaboom!
Endless-UK.gif

Reactions: UKrazycat2
Never a doubt in my mind...

:flushed:[winking]

Best decision he could've made, about time this class started making sense and gave the UK haters a much needed reality check [banana]

Last edited:
He chose Oregon. Oh well. On to the next one.

I'm confused. We have peeople like this guy saying he chose Oregon and then I get back on here 5 mins later to see UK?!! Well damn, never so glad to be wrong in my life as far as UK sports go.

I admit I was not watching...thanks for the false alarm CC.

I'm confused. We have peeople like this guy saying he chose Oregon and then I get back on here 5 mins later to see UK?!! Well damn, never so glad to be wrong in my life as far as UK sports go.

I admit I was not watching...thanks for the false alarm CC.

He was trolling. Write the username down - not a UK fan.

It cut me off (stupid phone) - I was going to say rebounding. Glad to get Murray, now we need a big to fall in our lap and we're top 2 or 3.
We have two experienced guys in Poythress and Lee. And get the Aussie in December

I going to like guard heavy lineups. We will be fine. This gives us many more options. " position less" remember. We been big heavy for two years. Now we are guard heavy. So be it

Reactions: jarms24
We have two experienced guys in Poythress and Lee. And get the Aussie in December

I going to like guard heavy lineups. We will be fine. This gives us many more options. " position less" remember. We been big heavy for two years. Now we are guard heavy. So be it
If we get the Aussie, you may be right. As far as Willis, who knows at this point, he could show Jorts-like improvement or Hood-like improvement, just would be nice if an insurance policy would pop up>

If we get the Aussie, you may be right. As far as Willis, who knows at this point, he could show Jorts-like improvement or Hood-like improvement, just would be nice if an insurance policy would pop up>
He did. Today. That's about as pop up out of nowhere as you can get. As for the bigs. We have the number one rated player and he is a big in Skal. Poythress and Lee and the Aussie

Pretty much the best news since the Wiscy game that I can think of, that and Cal shooting down the annual NBA rumors, and T-Wolves saying they are taking Towns #1. Things are picking back up.

Somebody posted yesterday that Murray had followed a bunch of our guys on twitter and zero Oregon players, so I was holding out hope. It looked bad last night and I wanted to post something but I held off, glad I did. As excited for this commit as any in the Cal era, he's that good.

Somebody posted yesterday that Murray had followed a bunch of our guys on twitter and zero Oregon players, so I was holding out hope. It looked bad last night and I wanted to post something but I held off, glad I did. As excited for this commit as any in the Cal era, he's that good.

That was pretty much the only thing that had me clinging to optimism. I knew all the late calls were for Oregon, and the Oregon player tweeted that he was going there, but it didn't make sense to me for him to follow a bunch of our players and none of theirs if he was picking Oregon.

Wonder how that Oregon cheerleading writer feels.

I guess we'll get a "something changed at the last minute" article after his last article that was weird.

We have two experienced guys in Poythress and Lee. And get the Kiwi in December

Fixed it for you. He's not from Australia.

Love my big blue brethren, but guys - NZ is not the same being an Aussie. It's not even that close to Australia. It's like the distance between Kentucky and the northern border of Guatemala.

Last 16 picks for Oregon on Crystal Ball. I know it's not always accurate, but when it's 16 in a row for one school from recruiting insiders, I think you can pretty much take it to the bank. Guy's, don't even waste your time by watching the press conference.

We're gonna get him. Book it. Its my gut feeling and I'm not going to be wrong. If we don't get him I will never post here again. We got him. I'm telling you.

Reactions: Jamal Mercer
ADVERTISEMENT