ADVERTISEMENT

Jamal Murray announcing tomorrow (6/24) on TSN at 6 PM

no need to tune in . he wont be in lexington. this class baffles me. it just doesnt make sense. we will be fine though
Thought it strange that some on here fell in with this guy. Remember a few months ago a subject was being discussed and his posts were pretty strange.

Should we beg him to come to UK on twitter????? LMAO. No I'm kidding. We're gonna get him. I just have a good feeling about it. I'm so confident that Its almost as if the world only exists in my head, and nothings actually real, and everything I see and hear are all creations, or illusions of my imagination, and that if I truly want something badly enough I can actually make it happen. Does that make sense? Well by God I want Murray pretty bad so I better figure out just how the hell to control this illusion that is my reality. I'm just screwing around by the way. I'm not really Bill Hicks or anything.
You stuck with Murray as strong as anybody during this whole deal. Even with most abandoning the wagon. Probably bent less than anybody till the end.

Just a great day! So much to look forward to! Made us all so happy! Now an offensive juggernaut inside and an offensive juggernaut outside. Labissiere and Murray together! Still hard to believe, with the type of players Ulis and Briscoe are, you have 4 ultra competitive and ultra talented players all together. Four guys that will rub off on their teammates the way they bring it every game and every practice.

I don't think it's possible to wear a cape and choose to be a duck anyway.
258px-Darkwing_duck_8_303_404_Disney.jpg

Member for 10 years and this is your 3rd message? Takes a lot to get you excited.
Truth is, a couple weeks ago... or so, I decided to create a user name and when I entered my email I realized I was already a member. I retired earlier this year so I should be visiting this sight more often. Go Cats!!

Reactions: jameslee32
Truth is, a couple weeks ago... or so, I decided to create a user name and when I entered my email I realized I was already a member. I retired earlier this year so I should be visiting this sight more often. Go Cats!!
Been a tough week but a longstanding troll I can learn to like!

From what I've read on Giles' blog the past few months, I'll be shocked if he doesn't commit to Duke before the end of summer. If you've read the same you'd know he doesn't sound interested in UK and hasn't even taken a visit.

"Beeotch" is a little strong but I won't argue with "pretentious" if it fits your stereotype of Duke alums/fans.
Thanks for proving my point Ricky Schroeder!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT