ADVERTISEMENT

Is there any legitimate reason to think..

We have a QB that is 11-3. The team is with him. You couldn't say that a year ago.

39wne2.jpg

Ain’t never no guarantees in sports, if there were why play the games? But tomorrow is probably pretty close to one imo. This staff, and team I believe, have something to prove, and they will take it one at a time until the proving is done. I really believe we are going to another level soon, just the vibes I’m getting. Of course, could be the wife’s meatloaf, will know tomorrow.

I’m coming ‘round the bend also. They have sold me. Know there are going to be unexpected losses at some point, but UK football is for real, climb on board or get left behind. This staff means business.

...Eastern Michigan poses a threat to beat us?

My pick in the contest is a ten point win.

I think they compete for a half.

They have been a solid program for a few years, now, and I think they are one of ten teams on the schedule with a shot to beat us, if we play real
sloppy.

If we come out tomorrow night and play like we are capable of and not look ahead to next week, we win by 3-4 touchdowns. We have more talent at every position and just need to be focused on this game and not next week and all will be well.

...Eastern Michigan poses a threat to beat us?

I know very little about them. I do know their record from last season.

Someone convince me we won’t have to sweat this one out.
EMU has had THREE winning seasons over the past 25 years. Now go lay the 15 points and sleep EZ. :D

Peace

Reactions: R.O.T.Muckinfush
Watching the UK game last week, I felt like all the units were shaking the rust off quickly as the game progressed. Surprisingly, our WR unit and DB unit are showing potential to be better than anticipated.

Meanwhile the RB and OL look as good as we hoped and it appears that the new faces on DL and LB are just as capable as what we lost.

I look for a pretty vanilla game so that we show Florida as little as possible. With a strong OL and 3 RBs, look for a ground and pound game. Probably closer than we want early but we pull away with ease in the second half.

Stoops and Gran seem to really enjoy sustaining long drives to eat up clock and wear down opposing defenses rather than go for the big home run plays. And we have the horse to do it. It typically results in UK having more in the tank late on both sides of the ball.

Bowden probably wants to make up for missing some game last week. I look for a good game from him. I also think the front 7 really gained some confidence last week. I expect them to get a lot of pressure on the EMU QB.

Cats 38
EMU 13

Reactions: Samurai Cat
If they put on the pads, they are a threat. I'd consider "Little Sisters of the Poor" a threat if we were playing them. A football can bounce some funny ways.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT