ADVERTISEMENT

I truly thought we would no have to worry about Brohm until year 2..

I agree. I didnt expect a win but I was thinking like 21-13 final score. Both teams lack a QB that can take a game over, both teams have been inconsistent offensively. The only difference I saw was coaching and their defense. 38 points is an explosion for either team and I dont see that score unless they were to get some Def TD's

I still don’t think there’s anything to worry about. Kentucky should always beat Louisville.

Tennessee is who we should try to get more frequently

Reactions: RunninRichie
funny-laugh.gif

Let’s breakdown your facts shall we

1. The easiest P5 Schedule: that isn’t fact that is your opinion. Fact is by the end of the day Louisville could have wins over 8 bowl eligible teams. Our current SOS using Sagarin is 1 spot behind Michigan & 3 spots behind Georgia.
2. On the healthy/hurt QB: The Miami QB we faced is the same one who started every game this year but 1. Neither of us knows if Miami would have stuck with the kid who got hurt as he was 8/23 for the game before getting hurt.
3. On the Top 20 wins: Thankfully they base it on the Top 25.
4. Hey you got one correct
5. That is your Opinion not a fact. If you want some facts since 1991 Louisville has played in the Fiesta, Orange & Sugar Bowls and won all 3. UK hasn’t been to one of the Top 4 Bowl in 73 years.
6. Yeah UK has lost to 3 Top 10 teams but you were not competitive in any of those games.
7. We beat you. I think Florida beats Florida St tonight. The ACC is a mirage.

Let’s breakdown your facts shall we

1. The easiest P5 Schedule: that isn’t fact that is your opinion. Fact is by the end of the day Louisville could have wins over 8 bowl eligible teams. Our current SOS using Sagarin is 1 spot behind Michigan & 3 spots behind Georgia.
2. On the healthy/hurt QB: The Miami QB we faced is the same one who started every game this year but 1. Neither of us knows if Miami would have stuck with the kid who got hurt as he was 8/23 for the game before getting hurt.
3. On the Top 20 wins: Thankfully they base it on the Top 25.
4. Hey you got one correct
5. That is your Opinion not a fact. If you want some facts since 1991 Louisville has played in the Fiesta, Orange & Sugar Bowls and won all 3. UK hasn’t been to one of the Top 4 Bowl in 73 years.
6. Yeah UK has lost to 3 Top 10 teams but you were not competitive in any of those games.
Fact: We beat you. Guess that’s just my opinion.
Fact: I think Florida beats Florida St tonight to totally expose the fraud that conference is.

Reactions: UKortho
I feel much better about this game than any of those since 2016. I will give you the same prediction I put on the Louisville 247 site.

Snobs & Entitled 38
Kentucky 13
Good call Nostradamus. Leave it to meth head tard fans like you to show what total clowns you are. Now get ready to bend over and take it dry in basketball like you do every year.

• Love
Reactions: UKortho
As a UK fan with a coach in his 11th year vs a 1st yr. HC of someone we have dominated for several years this is troublesome to me. I hope we win today, but I just don't see it. Sad state of affairs for our program. Speaks loud volumes for the leadership of the program!!! GOCATS!
Do you prefer mustard or mayo to eat your prediction. Terrible. Leadership won the game. Never gave in

We don’t need your backhanded congrats. Scurry on back to your hole you troll.
Winners understand that failure is part of the process and treat it as a learning experience.Losers get overwhelmed and immediately give up when faced with failure or rejection.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT