ADVERTISEMENT

I would take the top 4 seed over the lowest 3 seed!

UK93CarolinaCat

Blue Chip Prospect
Apr 22, 2007
Possibly playing the worst 1 seed.

Got a feeling we may be a 3 seed today based on great wins against UNC, at Auburn, at UT, at Miss St. Also located in the strongest conference. Just an opinion

Reactions: mcwildcats04
NCAA seems to love setting up that rematch especially when we played a close game during the season.
Absolutely and the NCAA rematch pretty much always goes to the one who lost in the regular season…hence I want no part of it. That being said this team seems to do pretty well in games that nobody gives them a chance in but games that we would traditionally win (home games against UF, UT(but loose in Knoxville , etc for example or the rematch with Texas A&M) we have had our struggles.

Reactions: kennyskywalker34

Got a feeling we may be a 3 seed today based on great wins against UNC, at Auburn, at UT, at Miss St. Also located in the strongest conference. Just an opinion
Yep, this is where I am as well. Rooting for Illinois today so we don't possibly surpass them as the last #3 seed and get stuck with UConn.

Reactions: UK93CarolinaCat
No idea what our seed will be and neither does Lunardi.

But it matters less now than ever. They use flawed analytics to seed now.

You don’t see more upsets. You see more wrong seeding.

We are headed west as a 4 seed with Iowa State as the 1.
Another possible Big 12 matchup. We haven’t done well.

Go Cats!

Reactions: NociHTTP
We are headed west as a 4 seed with Iowa State as the 1.
Another possible Big 12 matchup. We haven’t done well.

Go Cats!
Iowa St and Auburn both look strong. Those two teams would worry me a lot right now. I don't wanna play another sce team. They know how to play us. That's where I think we have a chance at a deep run, if we play right.

Reactions: bluefaithful

I think it comes to matchups. For this UK team, where every loss was due to being out-physicaled.
So in order, I want to avoid Houston, UConn, Arizona, UT,

Reactions: NociHTTP
I can remember when we use to be discussing whether we would be a 1 seed or 2 seed my God how we have gone down the tubes under calipari's coaching
Cow doesn't do 1 seeds, except in the August preseason brackets or the CBI

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT