ADVERTISEMENT

I’m sorry, but isn’t this the UK board?

They are a direct threat to our national championship hopes and the media has already crowned them. Kinda a big deal when they nearly lose a 2nd rd game.

Bull crap. If UCF makes that run out, we ain’t talking about this.

lisacat clearly either a troll or a total idiot

Why does it have to be either/or? Anyone who spends their time on the Internet trolling is an idiot and a total loser. I truly can't imagine having such a miserable existence that I would sit around and think I'm going to go in the Internet and pose as a fan of a team I don't follow.

Reactions: fisherscatfan
Why does it have to be either/or? Anyone who spends their time on the Internet trolling is an idiot and a total loser. I truly can't imagine having such a miserable existence that I would sit around and think I'm going to go in the Internet and pose as a fan of a team I don't follow.
Excellent point and I stand corrected.

With the way the guys on here are scared of Duke then you would think it's the, "Waaaaaaaahhhhhh we can't beat Duke" board.

Speaking of trolls....

troller.gif

Reactions: blubo
Very obvious hook and hold on the missed free throw should have went to the monitor!! Dawkins should have demanded it!! Not counting the 2 handed shove in the back!! Look at the tape almost like the fix is in on this tourney!

Well, you see we're not playing tonight. And we're basketball fans...and this was kind of a big game when the #1 seed probably should have lost if not for a couple questionable calls. Do you get it now?

Always get a kick out of the “why are we posting about this” threads. Just seems like a silly thing to ask.

Clearly we are posting about it bc this is a basketball board. Duke is a hated team by UK fans. Duke just should’ve lost to a subpar team in second round. If that ain’t multiple thread worthy I don’t know what the hell is.

Course, anyone offended by multiple Duke threads is more than welcome to not read them. As opposed to creating a thread talking about how you don’t like others talking about a certain topic.

Nothing wrong with having 1 DUke thread where all Duke related things go. Why in the world the mods haven't done this already is beyond me. Same goes for UL and IU ect. It can be damn annoying to see 17 threads all about the same thing. But at least for the last hour I can kinda get it . But still they all should be placed together.

I will at least proclaim my opinion that should UK and Duke meet up, they seem very vulnerable to me.

I always want the easiest road for the Cats in the dance, so I would prefer an easier opponent in the championship. But, should it come to pass, I would be very confident in my Cats.

No, these people are right. This is a UK board. We should only talk about Kentucky basketball and the team its about to play, the players, the coaches, and the recruits. We shouldn't talk about anything else that has to do with basketball.o_O

No, these people are right. This is a UK board. We should only talk about Kentucky basketball and the team its about to play, the players, the coaches, and the recruits. We shouldn't talk about anything else that has to do with basketball.o_O

Yep. You’re right. So..... is PJ gonna play ? What’s his pain level on a scale of 1-10. Etc etc lol.

With pj out this shaping up as an anyone but duke or UNCheat. We have to watch our for our tradition as much as winning games. Tar holes are on our tail and duke is trying to get there. To understand the duke, UNCheat hand wringing you have to understand all of uk basketball all of it

She must have told the truth

Hi there, tanker joe. Thanks for dropping by to defend your new pal, 19 year old lifetime Cats fan Lisa27. Never know what might inspire someone to start a new account.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT