ADVERTISEMENT

Time 2 Look in the Mirror

Jan 11, 2011
Due health I will not b here 4 another season. I do have a parting thought 2 share.
I have long been a "supporter of the Cats and Cal but I have 2 accept that the relationship has become toxic and it is time for a change.
But let's take a look in the mirror. The toxicity of the parents (the fan base and Call) has affected the kids (players). They play tight because of the tension this rift has caused. I am a supporter of my team not a fan(atic). Too many fans are negative, sad, unhappy folks who would rather bitch, moan and second guess the coach (whoever it is) than support the team.
Cal was never accepted due 2 the 1 and done philosophy but rather tolerated when it garnered success.
When the new coach arrives many fans will b angry because he wasn't their choice. I implore each of You 2 b supporters and not fanatics. Help 2 rebuild this proud program. Wish I could b there with You. C-A-T-S CATS CATS CATS!

Rick-

Prayers for a miracle with your health sir. I do hope you're right with the Lord knowing these could be your last days. I understand you care about Kentucky and so do I, but more concerned for YOU right now my brother.

Reactions: susan2361
Due health I will not b here 4 another season. I do have a parting thought 2 share.
I have long been a "supporter of the Cats and Cal but I have 2 accept that the relationship has become toxic and it is time for a change.
But let's take a look in the mirror. The toxicity of the parents (the fan base and Call) has affected the kids (players). They play tight because of the tension this rift has caused. I am a supporter of my team not a fan(atic). Too many fans are negative, sad, unhappy folks who would rather bitch, moan and second guess the coach (whoever it is) than support the team.
Cal was never accepted due 2 the 1 and done philosophy but rather tolerated when it garnered success.
When the new coach arrives many fans will b angry because he wasn't their choice. I implore each of You 2 b supporters and not fanatics. Help 2 rebuild this proud program. Wish I could b there with You. C-A-T-S CATS CATS CATS!
I'll support anyone but Califraud as long as they put us in the conversation for tournament championships.. I won't support just for the sake of supporting because they're just at UK..

Reactions: Ugoff
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT