ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kids down, sitting by myself reading the intranet’s feelings on Cal...has any coach ever performed such a heel turn on their own fanbase?

If covid went away tomorrow and Rupp was at capacity for our next home game would he get some boos? I think so.

That is mind blowing and 100% his fault. MJ had a good point the other day, Cal always has to be fighting someone. Most of his rivals have moved on, now he’s fighting the fanbase and local media.

This ends poorly.
You think it's the way we lost this game? If we lose on a last second shot or in the last minute we have som

Concerned we are.

My sister-in-law also dropped a Yodi’ism on me earlier today but it was because I took her and my 90yo MIL some dinner. I don’t remember what it was because I have drank a copious amount of bourbon. Not top shelf but enough to make me forget about about.....well to be honest I don’t really remember. Good night.

I’d just like someone on our staff to set a lineup and clearly define starters and role players, adjust minutes accordingly. We’re 11 games in and nobody has a clue what’s going on.

When you look up and we got Ware, Brooks, Toppin, and BJ on the floor....we got like 6 coaches over there. Wtf is anyone doing? Heck, Keion should see that and tell 2 guys to hit the bench.

Cal just yanks players in and out like some maniac. He is a worse in game coach than Bruce Pearl. Let that sink in.

I’m drunk, and passing out, but can someone explain the Boston at the 4 idea?

I mean his biggest issue is strength, not playing through contact, and putting the ball in the hole.

How does playing him at a 4 spot improve any of that?

- Well, everything has been said that needed to be said about the game.

- 90's top 40 kick right now. Roll to Me by Del Amtri on the playlist last night.

- Went to the NC mountains with the new girl the past week. Fun, she's hot AF, but she is an absolute awful drunk.

- Renting my place out as an Airbnb right now. What a pain in the ass.

- A couple months into a 4-5 month sabbatical, which I thought was needed after this past election cycle. False. Had my fun, and being paid for my break, but yeah. No work structure seven days a week for months at a time...not my best look. Although have had a blast.

Aruba with Chas McFarland for two weeks in a week or so probably won't help.

- Stuffed Crust pizza on sale for two weeks. Right after the McRib is done for a year. Boom.

Last edited:
I’m drunk, and passing out, but can someone explain the Boston at the 4 idea?

I mean his biggest issue is strength, not playing through contact, and putting the ball in the hole.

How does playing him at a 4 spot improve any of that?

a) Gives him a mismatch on offense that he can beat off the dribble- classic smallball move

b) Besides Cal and Roy, few play real PFs anymore anyway- it’s mostly wings or pure stretch 4s so on D, it’s a wash.

c) It’s not like our big lineup rebounds well. Auburn killed us on the offensive glass with quickness.

d) desperation

He has to think the kid is going to have light bulb moment and it's now too late. I understand trying to get Boston going. I don't understand playing 3 bigs AT all. If his goal is to spark Boston, the absolute WORST thing he can do is clog up the lane. Putting shooters, mintz/askew/allen around him opens up his ability to drive.

Seriously: does anyone have the image of Cal sitting at a table explaining the DDM with sugar packets and salt shakers looking smug?

I swear to god its been wiped from the internet
cc-calipari.jpg

Krazy, that Toasted Wheat Liquor Barn Barrel Pick packs a punch. I was hurting last night.

I had been caring less and less about this season, started to get a little hope with our massive 3 game winning streak, and really went back toward apathy after the Bama beat down.

Well, something about yesterday’s game Just pissed me the touch off. I drank copious amounts of Bourbon, passed out and woke up this morning with a bad taste in my mouth from both the stomach acid and the game.

Mitch isn’t going to fire Cal. I guess the best we can hope for is someone he listens to gets his ear and convinces him to change shit up. He might have to next year with the number of players we should have coming back.

Probably better odds of me waking up with a full head of hair. But that’s about the only hope I’ve got right now. This season is a lost cause.

Does anyone have any experience with the Ram 1500 ecodiesel? I am looking at a 2016 and they claim 19/27 mpg. Does anyone know anything about them?

- All decent reasons Chad, thanks! My issue is the only thing he does well is in traffic, seemingly, and I watched tape of him as a recruit and mostly was either him shooting 3s or roaming baselines for easy dump passes. Thought maybe that tied into why.

- I knew it already, but really never paid attention to this but these kids just don’t know basketball. I don’t remember it being drilled into my head at all in Middle or High School, so maybe I learned things like spacing, passing, when to feed a post player, how to post, when to drive etc etc playing on the playgrounds around louisville.

Whatever the case may be, these kids don’t have basketball tendencies(for lack of a better term) like that and I don’t think Cal can/will teach them.

Askew, Allen, Brooks, Jackson will be a solid core next year!

- 14th Anniversary today

Volare last night. 50/50 on good/bad orders.

Apps:
Veal Meatball, fantastic
beef carpaccio, not so much

Dinner:
Risotto di Agnello, meh
Vodka Ravioli, very good
Braised Short Rib, so good we ordered one to go

Desert:

Creme burlee, solid can’t miss
Heath Cheesecake, very good

We both downed too many old fashioneds( her 2 to my 4) and had a solid buzz going before she fed me some rice krispy marijuana thing at home.

First time I’ve been that chill in months. No kids at the house helped a lot too.

Last edited:
WTF does that mean
It means he’s coddling BJ Boston because he needs him to get better and get drafted but at the same time Boston apparently has a gaping vagina and won’t respond well to having his minutes cut.

Surprised the conspiracy theorists haven’t determined Cal cheated to get Boston and now can’t NOT play him in fear of blackmail or something.

Reactions: Hankshaker
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT