ADVERTISEMENT

Is there anything you don't like, that most people likes?

I have two things

1.- NFL football. I love college football. I can watch college football all day long, but my interest level in the NFL is almost zero.

2. - Macaroni and cheese. Sometimes I think that I'm the only person that doesn't like mac & cheese.
I'm with you on #2. Do not like Mac and cheese at all

Reactions: funKYcat75
Salad
White milk
Steaks over cooked / with ketchup
Tequila (never had a Margarita, or Tequila in my life) - Never could get past the smell.

Football in general (just think it's boring)
Tomatoes (uncooked)
Beer
"Juicy" meat.

Yeah I know...

People that constantly power wash concrete sidewalks & driveways. WTF? A waste of time/power/water on something that naturally gets darker over time. Why?
I agree with you on that. But....if there's 40 years of grunge built up, then a power washing might help. Unfortunately I have a neighbor that you would HATE! Bird poops on the driveway...time to pull out the power washer.

I agree with you on that. But....if there's 40 years of grunge built up, then a power washing might help. Unfortunately I have a neighbor that you would HATE! Bird poops on the driveway...time to pull out the power washer.
What does 40 years of grunge & bird crap on concrete hurt? On my carpet? OK. Does neighbor pw his roof? I think there ought to be a law against doing it.

Seafood
Coffee
Tomatoes as far as foods go.

Last edited:
French Fries, Pancakes, soda.

I don't hate fries. But when it comes fries, I'd rather have any other side OR just a 2nd sandwich (if it's like McDonald's or BK). Waffle fries or a good artisan fry, not withstanding.

Pancakes just do nothing for me. Again, kind of along the lines of fries.. it's just fluff, empty carbs I'd rather have eggs and bacon. I'm OK with waffles and French toast though.

Soda, again.. does nothing for me. What a silly thing to like. Most of it tastes like shit. I'd rather have water. Or if it must be loaded with sugar, I'd rather have a Gatorade or a Snapple. People who have to have a coke to start the day weird me out. You wouldn't drink maple syrup to start the day right? Well soda isn't that much different to me.

Corn dogs. Have never liked them and won’t eat one.

In regard to sports, would much rather watch college softball over baseball.

Sports cars. Never been a sports car guy. SUV guy

Corn dogs. Have never liked them and won’t eat one.

In regard to sports, would much rather watch college softball over baseball.

Sports cars. Never been a sports car guy. SUV guy
I can definitely relate to your softball comment. I am 72 and grew up playing baseball from an early age and dreamed of playing in the major league. I played from age 6 through 24, and also coached Little League for 7 years. Lots of FUN, of course. HOWEVER, I played fast-pitch softball from age 25 through 31 and it was, by far, the most FUN I ever had playing ball. As grown men, playing a fast-paced game on a Little-League sized field, it was a total blast !! Also, the fast-pitch leagues and tournaments were all filled with a kindred sense of community that was special ... there was a bond there. Everybody truly playing hard for the love of the game ... not to mention drinking beer together after the games.

I never played it, but I sensed playing RUGBY was the same kinda thing.

Reactions: BankerCat12
I've seen friends eat fried fish with cheese. Never tried it.

That’s fine and natural. The Filet o Fish comes with cheese. The McChicken does not come with cheese. Obviously.

Yes, McDonalds is the barometer here. Obviously.

You want lettuce, tomato, cheese, and shit, well you should have ordered a cheeseburger like a normal American. A cheesechicken is not a thing.

I don’t like tattoos. Everyone has tattoos now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT