ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
It means he’s coddling BJ Boston because he needs him to get better and get drafted but at the same time Boston apparently has a gaping vagina and won’t respond well to having his minutes cut.

Surprised the conspiracy theorists haven’t determined Cal cheated to get Boston and now can’t NOT play him in fear of blackmail or something.

Just such a bizarre thing to say when you're being paid 10 million dollars to try and win basketball games. He reminds me a lot of Tubby at the end of his time here. Looks and sounds completely clueless and burnt out.

Cal put in Allen in the second half for the first time. Gave him like 2 minutes, he made a great play tying up Cooper in the lane, and we got the ball. He was subbed out during the change of possession.

You should play the best players at all times. How can players respect you if you don’t? Cal has done this during his time here but most guys eventually get it and it’s not so obvious and doesn’t become an issue, oh and also we are winning games. We get you need to play Boston, so give him the second half start but do not keep Allen over there that long. It’s ridiculous, you can achieve both of your goals without it costing you games.

We aren’t trying to coach your team. It’s not too much to ask from a fan base to play your best shooter more minutes when you are 4-8. That’s not unreasonable, John.

Erik Spoelstra has been in Miami for more than 10 years now. That's way too long to be in one place, and it's certainly time for him to move on.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Cal really didn’t want to play Quickley either. I remember being pissed that he wasn’t getting minutes. Whitney transferred and his minutes went up and the rest is history.
We wonder why none of these dudes stick around. No reward for it unless you want to be buried on the bench watching a freshman find his game.

How do you mess up carpaccio?
CavernousHandmadeFawn-max-1mb.gif

At least we have Queen Latifah as The Equalizer to look forward to this year.

- Clarice might have a chance but it's still a network show.

Allen isn’t some 5’11” mountain honk. Kid has a 7’2” wingspan. Good chance he’ll be a 1st rounder eventually in a couple years with how the game is now played.
He could be a first round pick this year if he didn’t have JVC as his head coach. The dudes stroke is quick as lightening and it’s money

We wonder why none of these dudes stick around. No reward for it unless you want to be buried on the bench watching a freshman find his game.
Oh no, it’s quite obvious why these dudes leave. My question has always been why tf cal let’s it happen? But with the dontaie Allen situation this year is pretty clear he just doesn’t give an F. That’s what’s been most eye opening this season.

I really don’t think we should be crushing bj Boston, btw. It’s not his fault he’s in this situation. Dudes head has got to be an absolute mess right now. He knows he’s struggling, his coach is using him as a prop, his fans basically hate him. I get that some of this comes with playing at Kentucky but at the end of the day this is an 18 year old kid having the shittiest season of his life.

Just think we need to direct our anger towards the dude who’s magnifying the kids problems rather than adjusting his process to actually HELP him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT