ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expected Skal to be rougher and more of an unfinished project. He's got tons of room to grow, don't get me wrong, but that dude is ready to do some work.

Been home from the gym for 15 minutes and the GD WatchESPN player will not load. Keep getting an Internal Server Error. Oh well. Probably moved on to Dr. Jackass's boy running the picket fence with the track coach's son by now anyway.

Reactions: anthonys735
Working now. Crisis averted. We've already surpassed Tennessee football's point total from Saturday. That's a good sign.

Lol at Adrian the noble tourist. Probably will be sporting a fanny pack with a travel book and camera, marveling at the spectacle of the man made wonders of the world...he's been selling this bullshit so hard he's starting to believe it himself.

Let's be honest, this is one of his greatest accomplishments of all time. A wife approved solo pleasure trip to Vegas. Impressive indeed.
How many of you marrieds would even dare the conversation?

I guarantee some SEC coach (my money's on Johnny Jones) is going to forget to read the scouting report and just assume this is like every other year and you gotta zone us. Should be hilarious.

And I found what I don't like about watchESPN. I've seen that gd Joseph Gordon Levitt dum dum dum commercial no less that 596 times....in a row tonight.

Reactions: BigBlueBrock
Ravi's MKG isn't that far off...similar movements with the ball, at least. Combination of quick & then Long, rangy, steps....kinda fake slow motion but extending type plays. Kinda awkward looking, but then breaks free. He's more that than Liggins, for sure.

Called it all last year when he was all but forgotten, but he's going to be a really good one. Sooner than I thought.

Clearly ahead of Mulder, who's seen only more minutes than Floreal to this point.

Last edited:
Dum, dum, dummm. [laughing] I mean, we're at 2-3 times per break here.

STANDING IN THE HALL OF FAME has been dethroned, which I'd never thought possible in the history of the world. Impressive.

I don't know what the assist to turnover ratio record is for a season at UK, but Ulis is gonna smoke it this season.

Watched it on my phone bro. Made it tough to text. #sorry #blessed

Liked Ravi besides the first-name only calls. It's a silly pet peeve but I hate when broadcasters do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT