ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ This is rich coming from a guy who bitches about the service of every single restaurant he frequents.

Nobody's ready to storm the Craft Center. It's just one of a million UK basketball talking points fans have an opinion about. I'd prefer our walk-ons to be guys who grew up wanting to wear the blue-and-white. I'm not foaming at the mouth about it.
None of the restaurants I visit are 8 time national champs with 4 Final Fours and a title in the last 5 years.

It's a classic Louisville bar with old regulars (emphasis on old). Great burgers and chili. Cold beer. Ample televisions on sports and horse racing. All cash. Nothing really creepy about it. It's basically Karem Deeb's as a bar.

Come with me sometime and I'll show you how to enjoy Louisville life as a native.

Reactions: wildcat1973
Dat azz reached the tipping point 5 years ago. With that said, I agree with your overall take. Kylie is just a younger Kim. Kourtney is easily the most dateable.

Reactions: JustinSphere
Kern's corner is creepy.

(here comes Brooks...)

I feel like Kern's has the highest rate of actual alcoholic patrons in the city, and that's saying something. Not fall down because they are drunk, but actual alcoholics.

I feel like Kern's has the highest rate of actual alcoholic patrons in the city, and that's saying something. Not fall down because they are drunk, but actual alcoholics.
Go check Air Devils. Mercy that place was in disarray when I was there a few years ago. Bar top was falling off, they were smoking like the ordinance never passed, some lady was buying beer with lottery tickets, the Golden Tee screen was just blinking like a busted TV. This was 5pm on a Wednesday. Place has always been a dump but it's transformed into a post apocalyptic mode.

Reactions: BlueKel
pretty creepy when a dude knows the entire kardashian crew well enough to rank them from top to bottom.

derek willis sucks dick. and that's not even controversial.

poor bbdk has no use for nostalgia. #teamkern

Reactions: CoolCat45
wtf were you doing at Air Devils Inn?

...lol, Kern's is fine. Drop in there every couple years for Chili & a flat top burger. Learn SAE.

Patrick's though -----> that place is AWFUL. That's sincere.

I'm all for a good dive bar, Louisville just doesn't have many. Outlook Inn is fine.

You gonna wax poetic about Golden Nugget, next? Maxim did rank it Top 10 in the country once upon a time, iirc.

* It really is amazing how consistent UK football is. It is really hard to be that bad at something for so long when you are actually trying in some fashion.

* The lack of development is disappointing. And spare me the crap about recruiting over guys because we aren't. Only half of Stoops first class actually contributed in any degree while here, which is pretty pathetic considering what they were replacing.

* Speaking of Kern's, I'm about to make the switch from St. Matts to the Highlands.

* Refocusing on CBB after an almost seven month self-imposed hiatus. This is as blind as I have been over our basketball team since some of the middle Tubby years when I was discovering alcohol. Kind of nice to not have a damn clue what to expect after the pressure of the last few seasons.

* Probably should clarify that the lady at ADI was actually paying for her bud light with what appeared to be pull-tabs, which I'm not even sure exists with the KY Lotto anymore.

A lot of you people complaining about UK football seem to be ignoring the fact that, in all likelihood, one of us made a deal with the devil himself that cost us a likely SEC East title in exchange for a 7-5 season, win over UL, bowl game in exchange for UL's basketball program being brought down by whores.

Sorry, not sorry, but I'll make the trade all day air day.

Reactions: BleedBlueCats21
giphy.gif

If you go to wwtdd.com at all, you know all of the Kardashians.

If not, here is your guide.

1. Kylie - Smoking hot young rapper rider. Will blow up too much like Kim one day.
2. Kendall - More of the model type. Young, hot, not as stacked.
3. Kim - Thighs and ass are getting too big. Multiple spawn of Kanye to blame?
4. Kourtney - Has actually had sex with a white dude. Very pretty when made up.
5. Mom - Evil succubus. Should be on the terror watch list of every country.
6. I am Cait - Hero
7. Lamar - Crackhead former NBA player
8. Khloe - OJ's daughter?

Reactions: funKYcat75
Am I the only one that finds it odd that Mrs. Bbdk is sending Bbdk to Vegas, by himself?

I still can't believe you have to pay ESPN money to read what this guy has to say about college basketball.
142956-108281.png

What a world.

@firecrackercat decided he wanted to meet up for a beer and ADI is basically in his neighborhood. We'd hit it on occasion, mostly Derby week, back in the day because they obviously would serve a 12 year old. Really in bad shape. Need a pick me up, stop in for a beer. You'll instantly feel better about yourself.

@SAECATFAN - What's going in on Connector Road in Georgetown in that space you had me take a picture of a few years back? They tore down the old vet clinic.

Not sure what's weird about a solo weekend away to do as you please, when you please. Ive more than earned it this year for reasons I won't discuss here. Free flight + Free hotel...she's not contributing a cent. Have a bankroll of 1K saved up, which should allow me to have a nice time with my pussy gambol style.

...but I can't wait. Can gambol, explore, & play all day long with no worries about her being "bored", which was the case last time. It's just not her scene there, and I felt rushed/guilty pretty much the entire time, so I'm going back to enjoy at my own pace.

Smartly Booked her a trip to Portland in December to see a friend, then told her in the next breath I was going back to Vegas for unfinished business on an upcoming weekend, she gets it -- gave her blessing, just said I can't invite ABH (which I already had) :flushed:

She loves the guy, btw...maybe her favorite. She just knows that's a bad idea considering we almost die every time we are together...in Louisville or Cincy. And she's probably right.

Last edited:
Reactions: UK_Dallas
Not sure what's weird about a solo weekend away to do as you please, when you please. Ive more than earned it this year for reasons I won't discuss here. Free flight + Free hotel...she's not contributing a cent.

...but I can't wait. Can gambol, explore, & play all day long with no worries about her being "bored", which was the case last time. It's just not her scene there, and I felt rushed/guilty pretty much the entire time, so I'm going back to enjoy at my own pace.

Smartly Booked her a trip to Portland in December to see a friend, then told her in the next breath I was going back to Vegas for unfinished business on an upcoming weekend, she gets it -- gave her blessing, just said I can't invite ABH (which I already had) :flushed:

She loves the guy, btw...maybe her favorite. She just knows that's a bad idea considering we almost die every time we are together...in Louisville or Cincy. And she's probably right.

Also whores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT