ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liked Ravi besides the first-name only calls. It's a silly pet peeve but I hate when broadcasters do that.
Probably the mother instinct in me, but I like it. Feels more personal. Besides Le bass ee air is a mouthful when there is so much more to say. :)

This year is going to be some fun!

Drew Curtis.

Alison Grimes.

Whitney Westerfield.

Allison Ball.

Adam Edelen.

Ryan Quarles.

195ekzts52eckjpg.jpg

Shorts:

- You always want to live and die with November NBA games. Good job, Randall.

- My 8-man rotation at this point:

Ulis
Murray
Matthews
Poythress
Skal

Briscoe
Lee
Willis

- I really think Willis can contribute and be a rotation guy.

- Our biggest weakness is physicality inside and rebounding. Good to see Murray is willing to go in and hit the glass.

- Speaking of Murray, this isn't a direct comparison, but he does have a little Steph Curry in his game in the way he creates shots. So smooth.

- Watched a doc on the JonBenet Ramsey case last night. Have always been fascinated by it. Wonder if they'll ever find the killer- you'd think there would be a DNA hit by now.

always love seeing these tiny schools come into rupp, and have one dude go bonkers. it's an honor enough just to be there, but then for a guy like norfleet to put up 20 and run his mouth all night = hell brag about that forever. good for him.

bevin or conway. lol.

mulder won't see much playing time, but I'm totally cool with that. he's a supposed sharpshooter buried at the end of the bench. im always in favor of that. if the dude is going to be a bench warmer, at least have a unique skill we may need at some point. just in case.

skal is silky smooth.

if ulis sticks around for 3 years, he's probably going to be my favorite player since mashburn. he's just perfect. #sportsboner

Reactions: anthonys735
Mulder moves around and even shoots kinda like Dodson. Seems like a max 2 dribble guy.

A supposed freak athlete who doesn't let that aspect translate to his game in any way. Always down to have an extra sharpshooter though, I think he'll have some moments before he leaves here.

-Anyone else enjoy Mike North & Andy Furman? I love those dudes.

Yep. They're two old degenerate sports fans who are just cranky enough and have actual opinions about things, not just saying stupid shit for shock value. Plus they don't come off overly corporate or polished like a Mike & Mike. What they're talking about are their opinions, not what tested well in a focus group or drew ratings last quarter.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
-I agree on Willis but it's never been a talent level issue with him.

-If you watched any of FIBA you could see what Murray has and it's kind of tough to put your finger on but the kid just scores buckets. He's a crafty little baller. Sneaky athleticism. Not scared to mix it up. What a baller. Absolute #mancrush.

-Said it last night, and I'm the last to criticize 38-1 as it was one of the most fun years ever, but there were some refreshing moments last night. Guards beating their man off the dribble. Very little stagnant offense. Good decision making on fast breaks.

-Skal worries me to death with potential foul trouble, probably will cost us a game, but fairly easy to say his offensive game is more advanced than any big man we've had. Especially against those smaller guys. Even Davis really struggled to find his positioning in those early games against smaller guys. Skal looked REALLY comfortable.

-Team looked best with Lee on the court and I love it. He can really help keep Skal out of foul trouble.

-Matthews is more athletic than Liggins. Other than really getting in on D they're not similar at all. He's like a little firecracker though.

-Briscoe... he a 2 year player? Probably going to be interesting to watch. Nice to have a bulldog though.

-Tyler F. Ulis, assist record is going down. TS.

How many assists per game does Ulis average? I'm calling 7.4apg. HASHTAG IT. WRITE IT DOWN.

Just reading through the top 100 players by Goodman.

Greg Ostertag "how is that guys still in college"
-Stephan Moody, Dorian Finney-Smith, Perry Ellis, Baker/VanVleet, Buddy Heild

-It's so stupid that Simmons is at flipping LSU. Ridiculous.

The New York Times is reporting on random college students Facebook posts now? Seriously?

11118471_10205285579491779_799673605082822515_n.jpg

we didn't have that policy, but that rhino is definitely paying a lot more for her keg cup.

$3
$3
$3
that will be $20, please
$3
$3

Reactions: SAECATFAN
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT