ADVERTISEMENT

I dreamed last night that I met Mark Pope

I dreamed last night you met Mark Pope in a Florida restaurant, and you had just finished a tuna sandwich made with rancid Mayo and you threw up on him, so he had to go back to the hotel to change and missed a meeting with a recruit, who then decided Kentucky wasn't interested and signed with Duke.

Please, for the sake of the Kentucky basketball program, leave Mark Pope alone when he is having lunch in Florida restaurants.

black and white dreaming GIF by Okkult Motion Pictures

Crazy. I had a dream last night I was on a rafting trip with friends of mine in Arkansas and a bunch of Razorback fans started chasing us down the river. They caught one guy and killed another. I stole a crossbow and was about to shoot and heard a hog sooey scream and then I woke up.
Calipari was in the bushes!

I had the same dream....it was a coffee shop. He had on a Banana Slugs T-shirt and he was sitting with a gangster looking dude named Jules who was carrying a briefcase.

Reasonable minds can certainly differ, but to me that’s some weird stuff for a grown adult to post on a public forum.

On a scale of “1 to wtf” this post would be something like a 4. This quote unquote grown adult has the mind of an 11 year old with Down syndrome. I love people with Down syndrome so that isn’t an insult… just saying where this dude is at.

K Wilt 4 3333333333333Threeeeeeee

Ya know they say if you dream about someone it means the person you are dreaming about is dreaming about punking Arkansas so hard folks will just start calling them Bacon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT