ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys that have an outside chance of contributing in a pinch, and at least provide some form of competition in practice.
We have 12th & 13th recruited scholarship players every year who can't even do that, but we are gonna find 2 or 3 more to pay their own way who can?

I've got two free tickets to the Georgia game Saturday if any wildcat friend wants them

2nd level end zone 15 rows up, sec 318. It's in the UGA section FYI

If ya want them hit me up

Anyone tried Hopcat across from Lexington Opera House yet? May try to go before the game if it's not a madhouse.

I'm not gonna lose sleep over who the walk-ons are, but I do think it's stupid that we can't kick what amounts to basically an entire annual operating budget to a local athletic department from a meaningless exhibition game because we are dragging in a school from BFE that no one has ever heard of as a favor to one state employee. This state is incredibly poor and uneducated on the whole. The smaller colleges here serve the overall good of the state. Throw 'em a bone. You aren't creating a rival like WKU in football, you're donating to your neighbors in need.

I prefer my walk ons to come in when the roster is depleted and shoot 90% from 3 getting to the title game then the next year hit big 3s in the elite 8 and national championship game.

Last edited:
Reactions: B.B.d.K.
Shoo we, this is an exciting but very dangerous action by the former Louisville HS product. be careful young man.
CS06RN2WsAEYXi6.png

Anyone tried Hopcat across from Lexington Opera House yet? May try to go before the game if it's not a madhouse.
Went yesterday. Pretty cool. 100 beers on tap including all the local stuff, actually not sure if Ethereal was on there or not. Regardless great on tap menu. Crack fries are amazing. Rest of the food was good. Cool space. Lots of TV's. It was pretty crowded but we just grabbed a spot at the bar.

As long as Cal keeps dragging his nuts across the college basketball landscape on our behalf and keeps us on pace to have 40 NBA alum in the near future, I think it'd be sort of a slap in the face to not let him use the end of the bench for networking purposes. I think it's a pretty fair trade off. If God wanted Billy Joe Wildcat Jr. from Paintsville to be suiting up at Kentucky he would have made him 6'9, uber-athletic and black. My dream when I was a kid was to play basketball at Kentucky, but a close second was for us to run shit exactly like we are now.

Vladimir Poutine $8.50
Crack fries topped with potato & cheese pierogi, wisconsin cheddar cheese curds, stout caramelized onions & cherry smoked bacon smothered in sour cream gravy o_O

I went with a breakfast sandwich yesterday from their brunch menu. It was solid. English muffin, eggs, chorizo, avacado, pico, cheese. Fries are really good though. Certainly worthy of another visit and a nice little spot if you're wanting to watch a game, drink good draft beer and get good bar food. Which is actually pretty sparse in Lexington.

Don't think so, doggy.
It's fallen off so far these days.

2 medium pizzas (1 pepp, 1 chicken mariachi) was $30+ a few weeks back. That's ridiculous. Not to mention the quality is so inconsistent it's basically not worth ordering. That much for a really good pizza is ok but for crap, no thanks. At least with Papa Johns you know what's coming.

Controversial take: if Derek Wills didn't get a single minute all year i would be fine with it

T minus 3 hours until the first Texas Roadhouse Countdown to Tipoff of the season.

Without further ado.. TAKE IT AWAY, BIG O.

:smiley:

No f*cks given on who our guaranteed wins or where our walk-ons come from. I also don't care what brand milk our guys drink, where the equipment staff is from, if they prefer ankle length or mid level socks.

I do like winning games though. So put me in the camp that cares about that. I really think a few of you just look for little shit to bitch about. Can't imagine seeing the world like that.

^ This is rich coming from a guy who bitches about the service of every single restaurant he frequents.

Nobody's ready to storm the Craft Center. It's just one of a million UK basketball talking points fans have an opinion about. I'd prefer our walk-ons to be guys who grew up wanting to wear the blue-and-white. I'm not foaming at the mouth about it.

At this point I'm pretty sure if someone actually opened a Donatos in L'ville Bbdk would make it his personal mission to see that it never closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT