ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since everybody else is engaging him, does chief actually live in Dallas or should he be UK_Plano or UK_Mesquite?

There should be a GYERO app, and it should have a feature that allows me to get a notification when a certain argument is settled (temporarily. Nothing is ever really settled.)

(Phone vibrates): "Anthony is a simpleton in regards to Texas geography and we have now moved on."

"Sweet. I'll go check back on GYERO now."

So Boom dislocated his elbow? Wonder if it's fractured too.

Not good, he may be done for the year.

Ah... you all are engaging an ignored member.

Yes, I got TCU and Baylor mixed up. My bad, you got me. Yes, I realize Ft Worth is not Dallas but it's basically Dallas. Regardless, Texas vs Kentucky. Point is the same.

Shorts:

- If Keeneland set it up like this weekend where you could just tailgate, easily make bets and watch the races on a big screen all day, I'd never go in. Had a great time on Friday.

- I mean, it's UK football, maybe learn from every season your entire life and scale back the expectations some.

- Meanwhile...WHO F'in DEY. Uglyass win but welcome to the AFC North. Think we're thisclose to seeing BBdK hopping on the bandwagon. Dude texts me as much about the Bengals as anyone.

- So, this is NBA rookie class is looking pretty strong early on.

- Already HYPE about this LSU-Bama game.

- Until they figure out how to play together and maybe even after that, start Matthews/Willis at the 3 and make Briscoe you're change-of-pace microwave off the bench.

If chief would quit being "stat boy" and correcting every little mistake in gyero we'd have less confusion.

Found Dallas way too big/spread out for my tastes...was pretty underwhelmed with the place.

-Lol, I HATE the Bengals. I follow them only to harass ABH...and also enjoy betting on them in the same manner I bet on UofL Football.

...oh, and Dave Lapham.

I wish we'd make it a policy that we would only play small in-state schools during exhibition games. I really don't give two shits about Mitch Barnhart's Alma mater. Let the local schools profit from Rupp Arena and Kentucky basketball. I'm sure Georgetown or Transy or Cumberland would have loved to have had that game tonight. Transy should probably be on the damned schedule every year. It's a nice way for the city owned facility to benefit the other college in the same city.

Of course all those Ottawa players would miss out on the incredible experience of playing the team they grew up cheering for in Rupp Arena. Oh wait.

I wish we'd make it a policy that we would only play small in-state schools during exhibition games. I really don't give two shits about Mitch Barnhart's Alma mater. Let the local schools profit from Rupp Arena and Kentucky basketball. I'm sure Georgetown or Transy or Cumberland would have loved to have had that game tonight. Transy should probably be on the damned schedule every year. It's a nice way for the city owned facility to benefit the other college in the same city.

Agree. Same with walk-ons, IMO. Unless it's a kid who can actually help us- make the walk-ons KY kids instead of the son of some rich bastard with no connection to the state or school.

Reactions: _Chase_
The kid from Cynthiana is a local kid whose cousin is a rich bastard, friend of Calipari. How does he fit in Chad?

CCL_pJhUgAApO76.png

Agree. Same with walk-ons, IMO. Unless it's a kid who can actually help us- make the walk-ons KY kids instead of the son of some rich bastard with no connection to the state or school.
COUNTER POINT: had this policy been in place in the 90s, we'd never get future UL coach Steve Masiello

In TX 20 miles is next door. That's like two subdivisions.

Coolcat mentioned it after the game but anyone mentioning the almost wins of Fla and Aub have to mention the almost losses of EKU and USC. Frankly we are what our record says we are, a mid tier SEC East team in the shittiest season of the conferences history. My former boss, a UGA fan, is nearly suicidal at this point so I guess it could be worse.

We're reaching a point where assistant coaches might be updating their LinkedIn profiles. I don't think the DC or OC are on the move but if I'm Schlarman or Buh I'm worried. We have athletic talent at positions we've never had before but the level of progression is subpar.

I also need a special teams coordinator I can hate by name so if you can do that it would be appreciated.

So we're bitching about the statehood of walk ons...

Any other cool stories from Breeder's Cup, or we just gonna let Rob's Kate Upton piece stand?

No f*cks given on who our guaranteed wins or where our walk-ons come from. I also don't care what brand milk our guys drink, where the equipment staff is from, if they prefer ankle length or mid level socks.

I do like winning games though. So put me in the camp that cares about that. I really think a few of you just look for little shit to bitch about. Can't imagine seeing the world like that.

I'd prefer our walkons be of the Polson/Floreal/Hood/Moss variety. Guys that have an outside chance of contributing in a pinch, and at least provide some form of competition in practice. WTF is a Brian Long doing on the team? Zero basketball ability, embarrassing, probably makes his teammates worse. Now we have Brian Long 2.0, awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT