ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Watched a ton of NBA the last 2 nights. The game is so much purer than the college hackfest and grind ball. Also love seeing how well our guys are doing.

But they advance the ball past half court and they pipe in rap music during possessions!!!21 /WCC

- Wall did absolutely everything last night. Got others involved, had 5 effing blocks, all over the place on D, took over in the 4th when his team needed him, etc. I mean, in my eyes he's offically made the leap to full-blown superstar. He's there/arrived/whathaveyou (he was there last year, especially in the Playoffs) He's just everything you want in a franchise guy and has met/exceeded all the hype that has been placed on him, IMO. Feel like a proud papa, ya know? He's a joy to watch.

- Randle will be a very good pro because he has enough space in the NBA to catch at top of key and start his 'full head of steam' towards the rim without everyone packing it in. He couldn't do that nearly enough in college. He's like the Juggernaut, bitch. Once you get him going at the rim, he's nearly impossible to slow down with his agility/speed/explosiveness. But if he starts on the block with his back turned he becomes very ordinary, especially with his lack of length and T-Rex arms.

Last edited:
The most impressive thing about Wall has been his character and leadership. He's developed into a really good person- the exact kind of guy you want as the face of your franchise.

- It was weird seeing Donovan on the sideline coaching OKC last night.

Talk about a transition. For almost 20 years you're used to seemingly full control calling plays/sets and screaming at players if they don't do what you ask.

Now you have to take a totally different approach.... Especially with Durant & Westbrook as your players.

Donovan kind of looked like a deer in the headlights last night. The same with The Mayor or whatever in Chicago on opening night.

- How about that Murray stepback 3 from the corner on Tue? Only future pros can make that move in such limited space.

- Don't know about Humphries this year. Seems a year away. Slow footed and out of shape. Like his touch around the basket and his wide frame for setting picks.

- Think we bounce back this Saturday with one of our better games we'll have this season. Will it be enough?

Got the same bad feeling about Tennessee that I had for MSU. Like a murking is coming.

Hope I'm just confused, or maybe its gas.

friend of mINe is 38 years old and JUST asked HIS live IN commOn law wiFe to take a vACAtion to DALLAS!!!(yippe!! boots And BBQ!!) to watch him RUN another Ultramarathon. MEaning shE'll spEnd the WHOLe time sitiNG in A fieLd wAiting fOr Him to WalK paSt EveRy 6 HouRs and shOW Her hiS disGusting toeNails. afTer the marathon hE'll most cerTAINly leaVe withoUt eveN Time to take a shoWer.

YOU're nEXT!! LolOLOlLOL

I watched the ESPN documentary on knuckleballers the other night. Couldn't help but think of PTI when they did the piece on Tim Wakefield. The guy was great in his prime, but merely a shell of himself now.
The sad part is, when you are fading, you try even harder, and it compounds everything.
The only difference, Wakefield hung it up several years ago.

I have a super serious fur bae question that may seem silly but I need to know if dogs like shoes and a coat when it gets really cold. Like when there is snow on the ground and it's 15 degrees and fur bae needs to get her miles in, I assume she'd appreciate some foot protection and a coat, but I don't know for sure. Just gonna try it out when that time comes and hope the neighborhood kids don't make fun of me and my fancy fur bae. She doesn't have an undercoat so I'm pretty sure she'd like a jacket, but the shoes seem tricky. Do any of you have dogs that like to wear shoes in the snow? Do people laugh and throw things at you, or do they understand? I can deal with the harassment, I just want my doggy to be comfortable. TIA

Parents created WCC.

Non-parents created furbabies.

So I guess we know where you stand now...

Raising a rescued Pit Bill/miniature schnauzer takes a lot of work and care. You just don't GET IT, bro.

PTI(pti) back in 2005...

tumblr_lyf0aqNcxd1qm9rypo1_1280.jpg

Present day PTI(pti)...

burly18_022314.jpg

Last edited:
No. His slow transformation is just in the final stages. BBdk, WS and I have been discussing this for years. He's awful.

GYERO used to value difference and diversity. Now, GYERO just wants everyone to be exactly alike, one big circlejerk of parents, marrieds, trendsters, foodies and crash-dieters. I like who PTI is- because he's not like the rest of you clones.

Reactions: WettCat and drxman1
friend of mINe is 38 years old and JUST asked HIS live IN commOn law wiFe to take a vACAtion to DALLAS!!!(yippe!! boots And BBQ!!) to watch him RUN another Ultramarathon. MEaning shE'll spEnd the WHOLe time sitiNG in A fieLd wAiting fOr Him to WalK paSt EveRy 6 HouRs and shOW Her hiS disGusting toeNails. afTer the marathon hE'll most cerTAINly leaVe withoUt eveN Time to take a shoWer.

YOU're nEXT!! LolOLOlLOL

actually im solo. was always the plan. and she's heading back to lex because her grandmother just died.

(you're next)

Reactions: drxman1
GYERO used to value difference and diversity. Now, GYERO just wants everyone to be exactly alike, one big circlejerk of parents, marrieds, trendsters, foodies and crash-dieters. I like who PTI is- because he's not like the rest of you clones.

I'll never forget watching Shawn Kemp at Memorial Coliseum against the Russian Junior Team. Best performance I've ever seen live. He was just on a completely different level than everyone else in high school. I was so excited he was going to play for Kentucky. Not sure what happened in those sketchy times, but man, for a few months, I was Huber giddy about Kemp playing. I grew up with Allan Houston and always marveled at his talents...but seeing Kemp took "talent" to a new level. Total phenom.

Found this little gem from his high school days. Dunks #5, #2, and #1 are just off the charts, especially #1. The crowd in #2 cracks me up.

I'm next in not caring enough to skip an ultramarathon to attend the funeral of my wife's grandmother?

I don't think so. Pretty sure I would attend the funeral.

Last edited:
y'all are giving me way too much credit. kemp was destined to be a hall of famer. im more like pre and post fat lawrence funderburke.

Loved my dog, Keightley. Miss him every day & can't stop thinking about him when I'm at home alone. Still feels weird and empty.

All that being said... Any grown ass man hat refers to their dog as their fur-baby needs to be placed in timeout.

Tired of all these trendy ass sayings or buzzwords....Jelly! Fur baby! Obvi! BEST PRACTICES! Starting every conversation with "Soooooooo....."

Enough already. Fur-baby. Give me fng strength.

85 of Tiff's family members: Where's Casey?

Tiff: Oh he's actually in Katy, Texas running the "Billy Bob's run til you drop, always bigger in Texas, bring your guns and BBQ flea market festival 100 mile Ultramarathon." His 8th of the year. He would have loved to make it, sends his best.

Family members: ***blank stare***

Last edited:
Sunday I'm being kicked out of my own house so my wife can host one of these hens parties where they all sell jewelry to each other or some nonsense.

Yeah so basically I'm getting kicked out for one of hatboggans- the Facebook hen MLM/pyramid scheme businesses.

I have never, ever put any type of person clothes on my dog. If it's cold outside, I open the door and let the dog run around outside so it can piss and shit. I also do not give it an umbrella when it rains, I do not put sunscreen on it, and I do not celebrate its f*cking birthday. Because it is a dog, and those things are not important

Reactions: august-west
I'll never forget watching Shawn Kemp at Memorial Coliseum against the Russian Junior Team. Best performance I've ever seen live. He was just on a completely different level than everyone else in high school. I was so excited he was going to play for Kentucky. Not sure what happened in those sketchy times, but man, for a few months, I was Huber giddy about Kemp playing. I grew up with Allan Houston and always marveled at his talents...but seeing Kemp took "talent" to a new level. Total phenom.

Found this little gem from his high school days. Dunks #5, #2, and #1 are just off the charts, especially #1. The crowd in #2 cracks me up.

NOTHING got Billy Joe Wildcat (guys like my Dad) more PUMPED than those preseason games against the Russians. Still recall my dad getting HYPE about the Cats' performances in those games.

Sunday I'm being kicked out of my own house so my wife can host one of these hens parties where they all sell jewelry to each other or some nonsense.

Yeah so basically I'm getting kicked out for one of hatboggans- the Facebook hen MLM/pyramid scheme businesses.

BEST part about those things is how the HENS feel like they have to drop at least $250 purely out of guilt.

HEN: :( I ended up spending $300 on jewelry I'll never wear last night at McKenzie's party. I really needed that money too for my plane ticket to Reagan's wedding in April.

DUDE: So, um, why did you buy that much if you didn't even like it?

HEN: You HAVE to buy stuff at those parties. I didn't even want to go, but Kenzie came to my birthday party last year.

DUDE: o_O Umm, what?

HEN: You're not a girl. You don't understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT