ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sestina was a Top 5 Grad Transfer on every list that was out there...and 2-3 in several. He'll provide depth, fouls, shooting, and rebounding off the bench...you miserable twats.

If he averages 25 & 14 and completely dominates like Travis did, it will just be a bonus.
You forget it's not cool to like our players. Gotta be snarky and miserable.

Every college has at least one non-binary staff member who looks like Nate Sestina.

D9tD5nRW4AI4JdJ.jpg

Good hands and good stroke, though.

You bastard.

But if Sestina can be a Lesbian-person's Josh Harrellson, I'll take it.

I liked Reid Travis until I saw him play a few times in a Kentucky jersey.

Then I realized the Pac12 was dog and this dude was the epitome of a decent player, featured on a horrible squad.

^ How's that, ANTH?

I think mostly I hope Quickley progresses into a knock down shooter we need. He shot a respectable 34% as a freshman and most good shooters are pretty meh their first year.

Last edited:
If Cal actually leans on our guards and wings a bit, depth is fine. No reason Richards/Montgomery/Sestina shouldn’t be enough in the post in 2019.

Needs:

- Hagans and Montgomery and/or Richards to make the leap.

- Maxey doesn’t have to be a superstar but he needs to be a star.

- At least one of our wings needs to be an outstanding freshman (Whitney, Juzang, Brooks)

So yeah, some stuff needs to happen, but nothing outrageous. Considering his reportoire, Cal probably struck gold again with Juzang or Brooks.

One thing i do give Nick Richards credit for. He was the only one of who wore touching swim trunks. Hate it when guys wear basketball shorts in a swimming pool. WTF can't they wear swim attire ?

Using the Saving Private Ryan poster as your template just weeks after the 75th anniversary of D-Day is inspired.

So, how many of the guys in that mock poster are gonna get shot to death?

Is that the metaphor they were going for?

Is t the Assistant Boom Operator the guy who just got arrested for theft?

That poster came from UL Football’s verified account btw

Doesn't sound like they F-d up at all. Sounds like they knew exactly what was going on. It's also been widely reported the 4-mill was an exchange to be in Space Jam 2, the #23, and they can go get someone like Klay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT